India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

FANS LOSING INTEREST IN IPK BECAUSE OF ANJALI

ap8412 Newbie
ap8412
ap8412

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
How many of u hate anjali character? I do.. it feels like she ruined this whole love story of arnav-khushi by this behavior so far.. 

so many of friends are not watching the show because of anjali character is ruined completely..

Seriously, I myself kind of stop watching the scenes when it comes to anjali now.. 
this character is just became as crap of this show...this will affect so many viewers...
many viewers stopped watching the show because this show pretty much focusing a lot on anjali.. i really hate that...

they should change the show name by now, if this is keep going on for a month ... 

ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON , THE TITLE GIVES YOU INFORMATION ABOUT LOVE STORY not ANY SAUTAN TYPE STORY...SO PLEASE STOP RIGHT NOW...CV'S LISTEN TO VIEWERS SOMEHOW, IF U HAVE TO CHANGE ANJALI JHA-DALJEET TO SOMEBODY ELSE, THEN DO IT... BUT THIS SHOW HAS BE ON TOP OF ALL... BECAUSE OF THIS CHARACTER THIS SHOW GETTING REALLY NEGATIVE VIEWS, AND LOSING SO MANY FANS.. A LOT...AS FAR AS I KNOW...

SO , THANK YOU FOR READING THIS LONG LOVE LETTER...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

nasikarahmanreshmeegunputluckygal99rose4everktjaanyafancraziefanHopeleslyInLoveLIONHEARTglv_15Bonhi_ipkkndAfyaESR8piggieILTHBEB

ravankhushi Senior Member
ravankhushi
ravankhushi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
no i love anji, dear the story has to move and the best ting s that arnav , khushi and anji s fully involved, so most of us r still stick to the show

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ap8412arshe81poonam.gupta12jaya100

ap8412 Newbie
ap8412
ap8412

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
 I AM NOT BASHING. ANAJLI.. 

I , MYSELF WATCH EVERY SINGLE EPISODE OF THIS SHOW,, FROM BEGINNING OF 6TH JUNE 2011.. I KIND OF NEVER MISSED ANY BETWEEN BECAUSE  I REALLY LIKE SANAYA A LOT FROM MJHT.. 

SO, DON'T THINK THAT I AM BASHING ANJALI OR THE SHOW..
THIS SHOW IS MY FAVORITE TILL NOW  AND EVEN RIGHT NOW...I STILL WATCH THE SHOW, BUT RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF  RONA DONA I ONLY WATCH ARSHI SCENES...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piggie

sami_qt Goldie
sami_qt
sami_qt

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
I agree with u...

Anjali charater has change a lot I want the loving  anjali di back...

She should be happen that her chottee is in love... Yes yes her husband turn out bad... U have ur family still there for support...

Plz plz cvs don't ruin Anjali's charater we want the caring loving anjali

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nasikarahmancraziefanrose4everBonhi_ipkkndrini_kat

arshian1 Senior Member
arshian1
arshian1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
quiet agree but anjali character was good.in the current  viewers are not liking her character but be patient.i hope we will get arshi scenes in future and not didi ki saut

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nasikarahmanap8412

Afya IF-Dazzler
Afya
Afya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi4eva_18

dont u dare bash anjali or IPKKND. varna, u know what we are all capable off !
Please check the meaning of bashing. Disagreeing is not bashing. This is a discussion forum where people discuss the show and not just worship mindlessly. So, please refrain from making such threats.

Edited by aath - 20 July 2012 at 9:33pm

ap8412urvashi_93

seoulbeats Senior Member
seoulbeats
seoulbeats

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Not only Anjali but the entire Raizada family has to be blamed. Anjali was kept inside a cocoon for her entire life where all the family fawned over her left, right and center. Essentially she led a very sheltered life and was more than happy to live in her dream world, constantly ignoring her husband's misdoings and never being suspicious of his actions. Anjali was never shown as a woman of substance, she was always dependent on the people around her. Her woe-is-me attitude isn't a new thing at all. The CVs are actually expounding this aspect of her nature and hence at least there is character coherency here which is more than I can say for Khushi.

ap8412arshe81

anyafan Senior Member
anyafan
anyafan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Agree... The minute kanjali comes on ...I switch off. 

Shyam was wicked too... But not repulsive. Some way... This is not what we signed up for. So yes, will quit if I dont see changes. As I have said before, I only watch ARSHI ... And now a days prefer to see it online... Easier to skip nonarshi...be it lookalike, aka shot mamiji,

ap8412Afya

Go to top