Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

i'm so happy...

kalyani.. Newbie
kalyani..
kalyani..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
frndz,
 i'm so happy today... i mean i feel very happy after watching yesterdays episode . becoz in my each and every post i alwayz share one thing after many confusions and ideas  that is " may be every thing should be change but one thing remains the same that is "love" takur vikram singh's love to sugini" 
and frndz in yesterdays episode he tell this same dialog to sugini and i jump with joy because this is the great "theory" i believe about takur vikram singh and he confess that... oh god i'm so happy .i know this is just a co incident but still i'm so happy...

"TAKUR VIKRAM SINGH I RESPECT YOU THE WAY YOU ARE"

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzcupdSandy66JulieDdaffodil81..Pankhudi..Vinnie79stephhh

daffodil81 IF-Rockerz
daffodil81
daffodil81

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
There was so much love & pain in his eyes when he told that to Sugni.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalyani..namitagloryz

namitagloryz Senior Member
namitagloryz
namitagloryz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Yes Kalyani, Thakur Vikram truly loves Sugni. He'll be devastated if Sugni leaves him after she gets to know about Reva. I wish this Reva had never appeared on the scene. I wanted Sugvi to continue with their lovey dovey scenes, but we all know that there's bound to be a separation.

Edited by namitagloryz - 21 July 2012 at 11:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalyani..widdyromancefan

kalyani.. Newbie
kalyani..
kalyani..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namitagloryz

Yes Kalyani, Thakur Vikram truly loves Sugni. He'll be devastated if Sugni leaves him after she gets to know about Reva. I wish this Reva had never appeared on the scene. I wanted Sugni to continue with their lovey dovey scenes, but we all know that there's bound to be a separation.

yaar but i wish every one knows  reva's truth as soon as possible because  icant able to see takur vikram singh in this tensed situation any more. knowing the truth of reva after 9 years, he is very tensed and he lives in the fear that may be he loose sugini more than that he never want to hurt sugini...and about their separation may be they separate physically but their soul's never ...
and i think she never fall in love with adi becoz again to fall in love she need her own heart.she already give her heart to takur vikram singh & she lives in the heart beat of takur viram singh.then how could they seprate...

and about reva i still believe someone is playing with takur vikram singh's emotions...  there is some thing burn...i believe all this drama to separate our takur vikram singh and sugini...

Edited by kalyani.. - 20 July 2012 at 11:54pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drtulikawiddynamitagloryzromancefan

croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalyani..

Originally posted by namitagloryz

Yes Kalyani, Thakur Vikram truly loves Sugni. He'll be devastated if Sugni leaves him after she gets to know about Reva. I wish this Reva had never appeared on the scene. I wanted Sugni to continue with their lovey dovey scenes, but we all know that there's bound to be a separation.

yaar but i wish every one knows  reva's truth as soon as possible because  icant able to see takur vikram singh in this tensed situation any more. knowing the truth of reva after 9 years, he is very tensed and he lives in the fear that may be he loose sugini more than that he never want to hurt sugini...and about their separation may be they separate physically but their soul's never ...
and i think she never fall in love with adi becoz again to fall in love she need her own heart.she already give her heart to takur vikram singh & she lives in the heart beat of takur viram singh.then how could they seprate...

and about reva i still believe someone is playing with takur vikram singh's emotions...  there is some thing burn...i believe all this drama to separate our takur vikram singh and sugini...

me too think that something is fishy, it is not 2+2 =4...
and me too don't want to see this VS, i miss my old TM, who was confident,lil arrogant,sharp,and strong,  Embarrassed  * i know in real life, no body does same all the time*  but  me don't want to see him as weak, guilty, worried.. this guilt covered his all aura.. Cry..and i don't believe that D is truly loyal.. she wanted to kill sug.. so no wonder if this whole drama is his planning... with some body who is enemy  of VS...  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalyani..widdynamitagloryzLaila2009

milla IF-Stunnerz
milla
milla

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
What happen to the little girl is she Vikram Kid with his wife.
croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milla

What happen to the little girl is she Vikram Kid with his wife.

that lil girl is not VS daughter,she is granddaughter of dhanomaa..she clearly called her dadi..Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

widdy

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Oh Kalyani...I feel the same too

this show is superb for him n cant believe one epi without our beloved TVS

hoping for ur happiness all the time...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kalyani..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index