India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Essence of a Doctor

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Baby birthing with Jugat was OTT filler, but maybe the Creative Team will build on it.  If he is ever going to redeem himself then he needs to remember the spirit of the profession.  Its not about working in a prestigious hospital, its not about MBBS vs. MS... its about saving lives, healing people, and pain management of the terminally ill.  He can do that in Mumbai, Jaitsar or Siberia... even in the theater of war.  It matters not what equipment one has, its doing the best with the knowledge and equipment that he does have.  Hope one day he realizes how "khokla" his perspective of his profession has become just like himself and his relationship with Gawari.  And then I hope he embraces the true spirit of the profession as he did today.Smile

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 20 July 2012 at 9:29pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33dinki24cosmogirl77SiriuslySujalashred12Malikaliv2laughSilentsoulmilindroseaparnaumaitsRitzi

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
  Excellent post Anj Star Star Star

A doctor is someone who can derive a lot of job satisfaction from what they do as long as they concentrate on the job they do and not on how much they make, where they work etc. LOL

The returns on this job are huge if you concentrate on how many people you help and how many lives you save. Thumbs Up

Somewhere in the mess he made of his life, Jagya forgot the most important thing about being a doctor - helping people. I think Gauri has also forgotten this and is more interested in becoming a bigshot or building a hospital. Sometimes an incident like this can ground you and fill you with a new drive to achieve your target. Big smile

Jagya needs to find a purpose in life. He is entirely too negative - trying to destroy other people than build his own life.  DeadI hope this brings a little more peace to JaGa life, to the point that he leaves Shiv alone so that AnSh marriage can go on. 

My guess is that they are laying the groundwork to show that JaGa will be happy until the Bade Papa truth comes out and upsets the applecart all over. In the meantime, Anandi will be safely married to Shiv. Then Bade Papa bomb blast will destroy JaGa happiness and Jugs will land on Jetsar. Seeing Shiv and Jugs together, Anandi will be able to tell the pighead from the prince and will fall in love with Shiv. Then pighead will have to go back to the pigsty. LOL

Edited by liv2laugh - 20 July 2012 at 9:24pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SiriuslySujalQuagMyredAnjanaYYZaparnauma

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Jhan - Oink Oink Pig  Sowwie just could not resist!  You are most probably right that this is calm before andhi in GAGA ki jagat

Call me an eternal optimist but at the end of the day I want to see Dr. Jagdeesh Singh truly and totally redeemed working with Lal Singh and Abhisek babu in Jaitsar side by side with AnSh for the unnati of Jaitsar.  Yea... I might as well wish for world peace while am at it.LOLLOL

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 20 July 2012 at 9:34pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mocking_birdKwitKattsliv2laughaparnauma

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Well might be I guess the profession of doc has been made fun of in this serial !! means dere is dire needs of docs and here is an unemployed doc neways it was all just a filler if need be CVs can use it for further story  build up !!

i personally think jug is not a negative guy he is just confused with his morals and values gng topsy turvy !! he needs a guidance 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chitra11

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
 @ Anj

Pig oink oink Pig...back at ya Tongue LOL

One more thing, this should help Jagya's sense of self worth. He is always someone who needs reinforcement of his worth. He does not seem to be one of those self-motivated types. Someone needs to show him his worth and now that Anandi is gone, he will have to find other means. Gauri does not mother him like Anandi did LOL, massaging his ego and telling him he is the best. I like that about her. Big smile

Birthing this baby should give his self worth a shot in the arm and hopefully move his focus from destructive tendencies to doing something useful with his life. Embarrassed

Edit: I do believe Jug will eventually come back to Jetsar and work as a doctor alongside Lal Singh. But he needs to discover his true self before that and accept that he will be happy as a village doctor serving the people. It needs a change in viewpoint and lifestyle which will take time. He will also need to learn several life lessons, lose his ego and gain some empathy for the needy. He needs to lose his selfishness and gain some generosity of spirit. He needs to lose the attitude of superiority and gain an attitude of service to society. Then and only then can he be happy in Jetsar.

Edited by liv2laugh - 20 July 2012 at 9:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZaparnauma

cosmogirl77 IF-Dazzler
cosmogirl77
cosmogirl77

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
You have brought out the point aptly. We all should live on principles and that is what makes us humans.Clap
It is not just for a doctor, but even for a common person the act of improving in life serves better than sulking.
"Conquer Evil With Good" - Jagat can work hard and improve his life rather than thinking of what went wrong and trying to take revenge. Doing good makes one a better person and helps him/her to enjoy life better than harboring resentment against family, friends, peers or even entire world. It even increases self esteem and makes one strong emotionally and mentally, not to forget improved health too.
If only people in the world realize it, this world would have been a better place by now. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZaparnaumaitsRitzi

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
everyone cannot be mukesh ambani ,some live in slums also some on footpath but one has to concieve that first he has to be capable than all cabe achieved not by jeaalousy or short temper first moralistic humanism approach is needed,familyt support and caring for others not just to be an ms one can go to heights ,y have to be at first step of mbbs human doctor not a crusher jagat to pull vendor down or  pull collar of a collector

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Baby birthing with Jugat was OTT filler, but maybe the Creative Team will build on it.  If he is ever going to redeem himself then he needs to remember the spirit of the profession.  Its not about working in a prestigious hospital, its not about MBBS vs. MS... its about saving lives, healing people, and pain management of the terminally ill.  He can do that in Mumbai, Jaitsar or Siberia... even in the theater of war.  It matters not what equipment one has, its doing the best with the knowledge and equipment that he does have.  Hope one day he realizes how "khokla" his perspective of his profession has become just like himself and his relationship with Gawari.  And then I hope he embraces the true spirit of the profession as he did today.Smile

Excellent post!
Today Jagya truly discovered the spirit of the profession.I think those happy and relieved faces around him made him realise what being a doctor is all about.
The fact that he has been able to put that look on their faces has made him so happy and probably he himself was surprised that something like this could bring moments of happiness in his life too.
If he works keeping this aspect in mind this may help "him meet himself"
I hope the CVs work on this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SiriuslySujalAnjanaYYZ

Go to top