Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Pregnancy is not a Disability! (Page 4)

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

Originally posted by prietyp

She was not shown as weak or sick until she came to know about Shaym, her sickness or weakness is being shown to reflect her mental condition that is depression.

She is depressed, thats what is making her sick and to top it shes pregnant, which can certainly make her uncomfortable and uneasy and impact the health of the baby...

.I guess the show is not showing her sick because shes pregnant, but showing her depressed and the concern of family members is natural for her mental state which can impact her and her baby physically also...

and yeah I am a mom too...and I had my ups and downs during pregnancy

I like ur comment. Sensible.Smile

This is not depression. First depression can be said after 2 weeks of continuously feeling low and also a lack of interest must be present. So I do not see her loosing interest in her satsang and her hubby pictures. So she is evidently not depressed. She does fit the criteria of grief which has five stages which are anger, bargaining, depression, denial and acceptance. However in none of the stages does it include being mean. People who are depressed and are in grief do not have energy to be jealous or mean or jump to conclusions. However we see that in case of Anjali. It is a fiction, I know but should not go against medical science for the matter.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChasermazkachazka

pranneem Senior Member
pranneem
pranneem

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rupunzale

If portraying a fragile pregnant Anjali is a way to get sympathy...well, I must say its not working...well for starters she doesn't look pregnant...where is the bump ? Well...adding to that she loves living in an illusion...an illusion which is entirely based on a need that she wants to hold onto...disregarding the fact the it's not true...she is a woman who is extremely selfish,self centered, manipulative and emotionally blackmails people. Sorry...cannot sympathize with such a person...it doesn't matter whether she is pregnant or not.

Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaser

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
not really...
she's heartbroken b/c of what happened to her married life.
that's what is making her fragile, not her pregnancy.
I don't like her either... but if u remember, she wasn't this weak before shyam was kicked out from raizada house.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChasermazkachazka

sk62 IF-Dazzler
sk62
sk62

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with you
mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sp1581

i agree it is the mist beautiful feeling a mother can have, not like her...who just keeps on CryCryCry & nothing else.. u have to  b happy in those timesSmileu cannot take stress, listen to good things & read good books..  but its vice-versa out here...

exactly right??its not that she's pregnant and she lost her husband! even then many women stand up from that mess and live their life for the sake of their children! na?i really wish Arnav gets pissed of at Anjali,and sends her to him (shyamu kamina's house) ..and i don't see any problem there..she'll be happy ,shyamu kamina will keep her happy na??then why don't they show us somethign like this???and moreover everyone will be happy at RM too..yes they will miss anjhali,but what the!! Skype hai na??Wink yahan Khushi will also be mukt of any hovering stress with shyam around,ASR will be happy too that his di is happy..and none from the rest of the clan will be fretting and fidgeting like they're doing now DeadOuch

StormChaser

quirkygirl Goldie
quirkygirl
quirkygirl

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
i exactly feel like u.She is portrayed as if she is suffering from serious chronic disease.too much. sometimes pregnant women feel weak but not
not 24/7.
That too will any pregnant women neglect medicines?
They think of good healthy baby to be born.i mean sensible women.
This anjali is too much.
She wants every body to focus and love only and only her.so selfish

StormChaser

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

StormChaser

FlamingsOfLove Goldie
FlamingsOfLove
FlamingsOfLove

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Woow well said ! 
HugS**

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index