India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Pregnancy is not a Disability! (Page 3)

rakeshbhosler Newbie
rakeshbhosler
rakeshbhosler

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
 I mean she is pregnant she is not suffering from any kind of disease...to top it all she is more upset about chote's lie than worrying about her baby...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RupunzaleStormChasermazkachazka

seoulbeats Senior Member
seoulbeats
seoulbeats

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smile1412

What you say makes sense - but again... If one is depressed, the solution is to get medical help for depression and not treat her like a fragile piece of glass!!!  The family doesn't seem to be seeking help at all!!

To me it looks like she's taking full advantage of the situation and becoming a brat - so much so that her thinking has gone berserk!!!!

I know people who hv been in similar situations and hv coped up so well even without the family support that Anjali is getting

End of the day... We all know it's only a fictional show n the show needs to go on... But being the crazy ipkknd fans that we are... One can always pardon us for ranting n raving!!!! 

What say ????!!!!!

Not only Anjali but the entire Raizada family has to be blamed. Anjali was kept inside a cocoon for her entire life where all the family fawned over her left, right and center. Essentially she led a very sheltered life and was more than happy to live in her dream world, constantly ignoring her husband's misdoings and never being suspicious of his actions. Anjali was never shown as a woman of substance, she was always dependent on the people around her. Her woe-is-me attitude isn't a new thing at all. The CVs are actually expounding this aspect of her nature and hence at least there is character coherency here which is more than I can say for Khushi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaser

Strawberrie Groupbie
Strawberrie
Strawberrie

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
I concur... Having gone through a pregnancy, I find it so insulting that they are showing a woman so weak. I had a difficult first trimester and almost lost the baby. But I was not even close to what they are portraying.  I went to Disney when I was 6 months pregnant, walked all day and even went on a few permissible rides. All with a Baby bump! 

I'm not saying all pregnancies will be the same. But they should at least be realistic with what they are showing. Considering their audience is primarily female and many of them would would know what pregnancy is all about.

And what is with the family acting like she's made of glass. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

doonyStormChasermazkachazka

nivs_ Senior Member
nivs_
nivs_

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
exactly... i dnt kw wht r they showing us... we audience are not fools...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChasermazkachazka

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
They are making it look like as if she is on her death bed or something.
Quit being such a brat and get on with your life Anjali.
Pregnant women are not like that, they may suffer discomfort  due to changing body shape and varying hormones but pregnancy does not make them stupid or delusional.
My sister in law had a kid few months back and she worked in her office prior to three weeks before she delivered and she has a high powered job as she is a corporate lawyer and works for one of the best law firms in the world.
  After 3 months of maternity leave she is back on track , she is kicking everyone's ass and is now back to her job with the kid bouncing with health and joy.
Why are they trying to portray pregnant women with a non existent bump weak just goes beyond my imagination.
What is the "Soch Nayi"  in this SP?

StormChasermazkachazka

doony Groupbie
doony
doony

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
hear hearSmile

deepterence Senior Member
deepterence
deepterence

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
The same thing is wat I don't like in this serials..thre are millions..of women...who wrk till their due date...My sis wrks in an MNC as a sft ware engineer.she is too petite and was bearing twins..and her bump was too big...can u imagine she can't even hav full quantity of  food..as her stomach fills too easily with sml quantity..and she had to hav food evry 2-3 hrs in amal quantiy..in an office hw cud u do that..evn thn she took leave only before a day or two of her due date..so that she can spnd time with her cuties after delivery...i don't understnd the fact that before shyam fiasco..she wrkd in the kitchn,went to a templs..which isabove  a hill or something...suddenly she is sick...and weak..nd thy r giving so much tablets...god!!!! hw cud a prgnant women consume so much pills...I don't get...it..seriously...and she is being selfish..and blackmailing..ASR..
Pls note: I don't hate daljeet,but I really hate ANJALI,and I don't hate,AKSHAY ,but I do hate AKASH...And there is million difference...Hope this is the case with everyone..who r watching our beloved SHOW...I'm saying this becoz there so many posts..which..says stop bashing...ANJALI/DALJEET.HELL,Hw cud anyone mix these two persons..as verybody know..they r two diffrnt personalities...

Edited by deepterence - 21 July 2012 at 1:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaser

shilpa1581 Senior Member
shilpa1581
shilpa1581

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
i agree it is the mist beautiful feeling a mother can have, not like her...who just keeps on CryCryCry & nothing else.. u have to  b happy in those timesSmileu cannot take stress, listen to good things & read good books..  but its vice-versa out here...

StormChasermazkachazka

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index