India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Pregnancy is not a Disability! (Page 2)

msin IF-Rockerz
msin
msin

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
What medicine is ANJali always having... I only had supplements like frolic acid...and some ladies I know also had iron supplements .. But all of these are not compulsory..
If she is placenta previa... Or bla bla pregnancy ur not supposed to take medicines.. Even high or lo bp guys are supposed to avoid taking meds... Very low dose meds...
Frankly the protagonist in the next show cancer is showing a lot more spunk and deserving of sympathy, respect than the spineless ipk women..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

samin6RupunzaleStormChasermazkachazkaChitraF

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Good lord you're bang on with the post content. I have been wondering the same whether Anjali is pregnant or horribly sick. She behaves more like a patient who's fled from an ICU rather an preggy one ROFL

Yes we know she's depressed due to whatever happened but is that a reason to swallow sacks of pills and capsules in every scene we see? Plus during that scene in the vehicle, I thought they should have taken her into ICU instead of bringing her back to RM considering how over dramatic she was 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

doonykmv3dshiziRupunzaleStormChasermazkachazkaChitraF

prietyp Senior Member
prietyp
prietyp

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
She was not shown as weak or sick until she came to know about Shaym, her sickness or weakness is being shown to reflect her mental condition that is depression.

She is depressed, thats what is making her sick and to top it shes pregnant, which can certainly make her uncomfortable and uneasy and impact the health of the baby...

.I guess the show is not showing her sick because shes pregnant, but showing her depressed and the concern of family members is natural for her mental state which can impact her and her baby physically also...

and yeah I am a mom too...and I had my ups and downs during pregnancy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zainkimamaStormChasermazkachazka

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
I was abt to make a thread on this...glad u did.

So true, she is just four mnths pregnant. One of my friends is pregnant with the same number of mnths and she is attending office. I myself was working till the last day of pregnancy n had pain in office hrs so severe that I move to hospital straight frm office.

From the day one when dey hv started showing abt her pregnancy they r treating her like a 4 mnth baby. She cannot take medicines frm her own hands, she cannot hold the glass n blah blah blah. LOL. I like  "parichay" in this scenario where the female lead is few mnths pregnant and working and fighting for the justice of her hubby.  I think she is equally pregnant.

N wat was that "di, iss halat mein travel karna theek hai kya", my GOD, women r flying high in that period, measuring distances and walk alot, do yoga and work normally. Not just keeping hands on belly and gv a bchari look. Damn it.

Mami is taking her to car, make her sit...LOL I was laughing. Utkarsha Naik(mami) too must be ...after all she is also a mother of a teenager.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RupunzaleStormChasermazkachazkaChitraF

pia24 Senior Member
pia24
pia24

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
im getting SICK of Anjali, ACTUALLY im getting sick of these hindi serials showing women WEAK and a PATHETIC LOSER. and thats what ANJALI IS!!  the show may be popular on the forum, but no wonder the trps r soo low. how about they show anjali finding shyam demanding the truth and giving him a few tight slaps and being STRONG. im so sick and tired of  hindi shows portraying women weak and losers. it is the 21st century!! hindi serials are NEVER gonna change.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MyLoveSuVaRupunzaleStormChasermazkachazka

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prietyp

She was not shown as weak or sick until she came to know about Shaym, her sickness or weakness is being shown to reflect her mental condition that is depression.

She is depressed, thats what is making her sick and to top it shes pregnant, which can certainly make her uncomfortable and uneasy and impact the health of the baby...

.I guess the show is not showing her sick because shes pregnant, but showing her depressed and the concern of family members is natural for her mental state which can impact her and her baby physically also...

I like ur comment. Sensible.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RupunzaleStormChaser

sneaky-aj IF-Dazzler
sneaky-aj
sneaky-aj

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
exactly my thoughts!!!!
who said pregnant women need all the attention in the world??
they are showing it as if anji has some kind of terrible disease or something nd cant handle herself at all!!
plus i dont understand y the cvs have a problem in showing the bump!!Angry

RupunzaleStormChasermazkachazka

smile1412 Goldie
smile1412
smile1412

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prietyp

----------------------------------

What you say makes sense - but again... If one is depressed, the solution is to get medical help for depression and not treat her like a fragile piece of glass!!!  The family doesn't seem to be seeking help at all!!

To me it looks like she's taking full advantage of the situation and becoming a brat - so much so that her thinking has gone berserk!!!!

I know people who hv been in similar situations and hv coped up so well even without the family support that Anjali is getting

End of the day... We all know it's only a fictional show n the show needs to go on... But being the crazy ipkknd fans that we are... One can always pardon us for ranting n raving!!!! 

What say ????!!!!!

RupunzaleStormChasermazkachazka

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index