India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Pregnancy is not a Disability!

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

Pregnancy is not something that makes a woman weaker. women are no more fragile than any person. If anything women are certainly stronger. Our bodies go through rapid changes during this time and we may be uncomfortable in many instances but still able to continue our usual activities. I am not saying that there aren't physical limitations. There are, but these limitations do not equate to a medical condition or disability. 

Pregnancy is not a medical condition contrary to what you are showing in the show.Pregnancy is a naturally occurring part of a woman's sexual life if she so chooses to become pregnant.Pregnancy is not a disability nor it is a terminal disease.It is the single act that keeps humans alive through generations. It is what enables us to progress as a species. It connects us to both the past and the future. Without pregnancy there would be very little future. We would stand as individuals with expiration dates and no concern for what was to come.

So why are you trying to portray that a pregnant Anjali as someone who is immensely suffering from a terminally ill disease or disability. Pregnancy doesn't make a woman weak. I worked till a day or two before my delivery. And I am sure millions of women out there have done the something. If portraying a fragile pregnant Anjali is a way to get sympathy...well, I must say its not working...well for starters she doesn't look pregnant...where is the bump ? Well...adding to that she loves living in an illusion...an illusion which is entirely based on a need that she wants to hold onto...disregarding the fact the it's not true...she is a woman who is extremely selfish,self centered, manipulative and emotionally blackmails people. Sorry...cannot sympathize with such a person...it doesn't matter whether she is pregnant or not.

I sit here and wonder why you are insulting pregnancy which is the greatest gift to mankind just to buy sympathy for Anjali Manohar Jha...it only leaves me more infuriated and frustrated.

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

larumaNik28FaiminacelaJeevitha.PdoonyStrawberriereianaktjaLKJCBTRPrasRaspia24pranneemAnnu92arshi1986SS83iLOVE_sOAPZRayka4856Apples94ranitha.Aisha.FlamingsOfLoveChinu5saavan_loversmile1412Siestasamin6Afyasneaky-ajPreets19thechaigirl..mrinalini..arshi_karishzafimsinAkanksha-Keshriyasunshine99StormChaser.infinite.Jyo.Leah1mommamiamazkachazkarushshriOnepoundChicChitraFsbk2NidhiAS.RaizadaKookiemonsterFlora3333.ProperPatola.Brooke.Tia.0Parud_ForeverasrcrazeStarktastic

saavan_lover Goldie
saavan_lover
saavan_lover

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
I know I totally agree with you! they are trying to portray as if she'll die any minute and needs all the sympathy and care in the world! I really fail to understand the logic here...if there is any that is. I m really disappointed in what the CVs are trying to show here Thumbs Down

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

voldemortPreets19RupunzaleStormChaserzafimsinmazkachazka

zainkimama Groupbie
zainkimama
zainkimama

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
no it isnt but there are women out there who cannot function properly through parts of a pregnancy suffereing from all sorts of ailments (my sister was pretty uch housebound during hers due to severe sickness/dizziness and fainting).  Also prior to the shaym fiasco her pregnancy was fine it is the shock of the husband that is causing her to act the way she is.

She needs to have a bump but you have to take everything in context of the story and not how a normal pregnancy goes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

trishy13Rupunzalemsin

Keshriya IF-Rockerz
Keshriya
Keshriya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
I agree with you pregnancy is not a medical  condition. If the mother is anemic I can understand in that case nobody goes to Satsang or temple, they are in bed most of the time. So what is Anjali suffering from during her pregnancy or is she even pregnant because I am yet to see a baby bump. They are not showing pregnancy in a good light. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RupunzaleArshi-licious01zafiStormChasermazkachazka

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
She can not stand a few hours at best to go to Satsang, I have seen women flying in their 8th month of pregnancy and were fine.
 Worried about the baby? There is a saying a mother's womb is the safest place for a child.
 I worked too till the day before I delivered when I knew that my baby had cord around the neck from the 6th month and Insha Allah was born fine.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RupunzalezafimsinStormChasermazkachazka

bavaaa Senior Member
bavaaa
bavaaa

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
 i too have a doubt on tat .is anjali is pregnant or sick

Rupunzalezafimazkachazka

shizi Senior Member
shizi
shizi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
pregnant or sick..Ermm... *i got it*  she is sickly pregnant Stern Smile

Edited by shizi - 20 July 2012 at 9:39pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rakeshbhoslerkmv3dshakethebiscuitRupunzalezafiStormChasermazkachazka

seoulbeats Senior Member
seoulbeats
seoulbeats

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Don't be frustrated hun. They are just trying to make us sympathetic to her plight so that there is room left for conflict.

Edited by seoulbeats - 20 July 2012 at 9:42pm

RupunzaleStormChasermazkachazka

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index