Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Kunal's Dirty Past Ruined Siddhi's Life (Page 5)

vidhisalot IF-Rockerz
vidhisalot
vidhisalot

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by vidhisalot

Its siddhi's call to stay with kunal...she is nt forced...as she is nt a small kid...n she knows abt richa n her madness...
And some of us love Richa's character despite of her madness:)

I used to like mona as richa nt much as sonia being richa..(bt nw she has improved coz she is being herself)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Its siddhi's call to stay with kunal...she is nt forced...as she is nt a small kid...n she knows abt richa n her madness...
And some of us love Richa's character despite of her madness:)

I used to like mona as richa nt much as sonia being richa..(bt nw she has improved coz she is being herself)

I feel opposite of you. I like Sonia better as she is so pretty. Looks like in the future track Kunal will be shown with Richa so I rather prefer him to be with the pretty Richa. I had known since the beginning this day would come as this is what happens in all the shows, so glad it's Sonia.
vidhisalot IF-Rockerz
vidhisalot
vidhisalot

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
@rani di...i liked mona as richa more coz she was so good as a phsyco lover n her evil eyes his throw over dialogues...i still miss mona...she acted fab...
Reg sonia being more pretty then her may be...bt mona is still best for me...

I like sonia only in dmg...have nt seen other shows of her so dont knw more
stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
well i dont blame kunal fully ..coz even siddhi is responsible for watever sinal are going thru correctly ...bth of them r equally responsible for their present condition ...

but yes if ever they show kunal doubting siddhi ..that is seriously going to be the last straw...

-Rani

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Shumi, you have said exactly what was in my mind. Sinal are in this mess because they never seem to use their so called brains.EXACTLY... kunal's past is a lame excuse while both siddhi and kunal knew what is ritcha.... Who hides the person who can save your husband's life instead of exposing him Wink very true...D'oh

look at rohitCry...he never trusted his own sisterClap...all his plans were master piecesClap ...no loop holesClap...according to me his character was more sensible than kunal , no offense...his death was heroic oneClap...he remorse before his death ...said sorry to his love( that selfish khandani choor)... he died because of his love...Ouch before he die he proved that he truely loved raveena...Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiAnkitaKaran-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Based on future assumption, blaming kunal is not appreciated as we don't know what he will do in the future. I request people to keep their comments about what's already been shown and do not bash him assuming what he might do in the future.
-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

[QUOTE=-Rani]

Shumi, you have said exactly what was in my mind. Sinal are in this mess because they never seem to use their so called brains.<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#990000">EXACTLY... kunal's past is a lame excuse while both siddhi and kunal knew what is ritcha..</font>.</font>. Who hides the person who can save your husband's life instead of exposing him Wink<font color="#990000" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">very true</font>...D'oh

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990000">look at rohitCry...he never trusted his own sisterClap...all his plans were master piecesClap ...no loop holesClap...according to me his character was moresensiblethan kunal , no offense...his death was heroic oneClap...heremorse before his death ...said sorry to his love( that selfish khandani
choor)...he died because of his love...Ouchbefore he die he proved that he truely loved raveena...Cry</font>
[/QUOTE

Agree with you shumi, Rohit had more brain than Siddhi and kunal combined. Rohit indeed died a heroics death.

Edited by -Rani - 21 July 2012 at 2:27pm
vidhisalot IF-Rockerz
vidhisalot
vidhisalot

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
@shumi di...lately i m juz loving rohit/karam...i didnt want him to die...i want his comeback...dont wanna keave the show completely...
Ur sweetu is really very sweet

-Rani

Go to top