Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Kunal's Dirty Past Ruined Siddhi's Life (Page 3)

awesumsonia IF-Sizzlerz
awesumsonia
awesumsonia

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

I am just saying that Siddhi and Kunal both are suffering because of each-other. Siddhi because of Kunal's past (which he has no control over now) and Kunal because of Siddhi's silly mistakes and muteness.

SiNAl are in this mess because they both have made mistakes and are equally responsible for what they are going through right now, so blaming one person for this mess is not fair. 

Someone Wanting Kunal to suffer the pain for rest of his life is little too extreme and unfair and not appreciated.
Right rani di...neither KC completely nor Sidhi completely are responsible fr the present state..They both are equally responsible...we cant blame just one...
@red- all thnx to the script writers fr  this MessLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuS

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by awesumsonia

Originally posted by -Rani

I am just saying that Siddhi and Kunal both are suffering because of each-other. Siddhi because of Kunal's past (which he has no control over now) and Kunal because of Siddhi's silly mistakes and muteness.

SiNAl are in this mess because they both have made mistakes and are equally responsible for what they are going through right now, so blaming one person for this mess is not fair. 

Someone Wanting Kunal to suffer the pain for rest of his life is little too extreme and unfair and not appreciated.
Right rani di...neither KC completely nor Sidhi completely are responsible fr the present state..They both are equally responsible...we cant blame just one...
@red- all thnx to the script writers fr  this MessLOL

infact sonu...neither kunal nor siddhi made mistakes...its the cvs who makes mistake n think we are fools to accept everything its shown...Angry...they are trying to destroy the most beautiful love story of tellywood...i have never seen a beautiful love story as SiNal even though i have watched various BT love stories

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuSniharikasinalmochas156neha_siddhiarabicaAnkitaKaran

awesumsonia IF-Sizzlerz
awesumsonia
awesumsonia

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

infact sonu...neither kunal nor siddhi made mistakes...its the cvs who makes mistake n think we are fools to accept everything its shown...Angry...they are trying to destroy the most beautiful love story of tellywood...i have never seen a beautiful love story as SiNal even though i have watched various BT love stories
Sinal love story is unique n a beautiful one...bt the CVs have completely messed it up...to such an extent...dat i started skipping the epis of my fav showOuch
chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Instead of blaming either KC or SC, lets blame the CV's for showing us this crap fest.We are not going to get a good sensible drama if this is what we plan to keep doing.Take your frustration out where it should be ideally on the makers!Question them !Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicad.padminirainbowgirl

niharikasinal Senior Member
niharikasinal
niharikasinal

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

sorry guys i can't even call richa ugly past...she have stoop way to low in my eyes...i can only name her as dirty past...since the very first day siddhi got married to kunal...she had to face n tackle kunal's dirty past every single day...she did not spend any peace the day she got married to kunal...he loves her passionately...madly...more than his life...but kunal only gives her tears...pain...sufferings bcz of his dirty past...which always haunts siddhi...what siddhi had to suffer...when anand died...i don't think she did suffered this much...bcz after sometime the wound would have been healed with the help of kapil n shilpa...she would have move on in life...but then after marrying kunal she only got wounds that can never be healed...

she had to handle kunal's mood swings...arrogance...rudeness...his dirty past...his family cheap tactics(raveena..ViRa...rohit-ViRa love triangleAngry...gaurav's EMA...veena's anand jaap...now veena's taunts n blamesDeadDead)...kunal's guilt for consummation...divorce...rape case...murder case...now this hatred crap...did she ever get happiness in her married life...now i look i realise that she never got the real happiness in her married life...her whole married life revolve around this torture...i feel so bad n sad for her...

the only happiness she got was being a mother of the kids of the man she loves passionately...but that period of pregnancy which is precious to all womens n mothers...the period where every mothers feels their baby's movement in their womb...enjoy the feel n touch of the baby in the womb...that too siddhi could not enjoy with peace...bcz of kunal's dirty past...

now kunal dirty past has made her so helpless that she has to sacrifice her life...her babies...her happiness...her love...in one go...

n here look at the cheap family name chopras are blaming siddhi for no fault of hers...its all their son's fault...its all bcz of their son's dirty past that have ruined their family...why are they blaming siddhi...they should question their son rather than siddhi...what did kunal family ever gave siddhi...other than tears they never gave her any happiness...only kunal-seema gives her happiness

did ever his family gave siddhi happiness...they gave big promises to kapil that they will treat siddhi like a daughter...n will shower her happiness...but what a lie...neither they treat her like a daughter...nor give her any happiness...

kunal gives happiness in one go...but his dirty past snatches it n gives pain to siddhi...

i feel so bad for siddhi...she never got happiness in her life...

her parents died when she is so young

her first love died

she got married to the man she hated the most n had to handle his mood swings...arrogance n rudeness

her husband's dirty past haunts her...tortures her

her husband's family tortures her with their own problems...jaap n taunts

now she will be separated from her husband...n the worst scenario even from her babies...which was the biggest happiness she got in her life...what more torture is stores for her

kunal's family n dirty past has ruined siddhi's life completely

lets hope for the best...i have lost hope...

i hope kunal doesn't doubts her at all but smells foul play

AGREED

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiarabicaAnkitaKaran

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
I agree with you Mages...actually I was also thinking of writing a post in similar lines...yestaday..

Sidhi before meeting Anand was leading a happy and normal life with her brother and sister , working in one of  the best firm of the country . She was one of the favorite employee of Thakaral and Thakaral liked her too, he started creating problems wfor sidhi as soon as she got engaged to Anand and once she got married to Kunal , she lost her job and Thabkarl stated treating her as his enemy,the way he treated Kunal, courtesy Kunal Chopra...

Then Kunal gave her the biggest wedding gift in form of  Richa, .. Richa too did not have any problems with sidhi... she created problems since sidhi was Kunal's wife. initially only tried to create MUs and woo back Kunal but once she got to know that Sidhi is not only Kunal's wife but his love too , she tried killing Sidhi not once but thrice..   Courtesy again  Kunal Chopra

Rohit who went to the extent of planning his murder to trap Sidhi was not because he had any personal grudges against Sidhi malik but because she was Sidhi Chopra, Raveena Chopra's SIL, she was protecting and saving raveena every time and thus landed in problem and now she has to go away from her life, her husband, courtesy Raveena Chopra..
to add to this Kunal's rude behavior, his attitude, his ego, hie self respect, his arrogance, how many times he has yelled and shouted on Sidhi
She was almost killed, framed for false murder case, on verge of loosing her child and now the divorce  and  separtion for enite life all since she is Kunal Chopra's wife..

Ok Kunal has also suffered but that is because he fell in love with wrong girl, that is his fault or his fate but what is Sidhi's fault..
Kunal taking blame is something no husband will do but why the case was framed to begin with, even if we consider Thakaral  did not know Rohit is alive , he lodged the murder case because Kunal is his enemy, had it been some one else car he might not have gone so far to prove accident a murder... 
yes Kunal cant see her crying but intentionally or unintentionally he is the reason for tears in her eyes...
Kunal has pampered sidhi a lot of late and has treated her as his princess but he also takes her for granted and treats her as his property..
And as seema has asked Kunal, what has he given her.. except for responsibilities and more responsibilities
so yes I agree kunal's past has ruined Sidhi...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156neha_siddhiDrivemecracyarabicabharoSilambuAnkitaKaranTheBhai-Rojaa-sandy118_RiDdHinorzar

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
<font color="#660000">mages and padmini i completely agree with you guys. i miss the carefree lovely responsible sidhi malik who used to be there in initial episodes. The day she get involved with chopras her life started to become miserable. I would never doubt kunal's love for sidhi , as we all know he love her madly and he is ready to sacrifice his ice for her. beside this the truth is sidhi has to sufer becoz of chopras. That the truth , no once can change or deny it. I know kunal never hurt sidhi intentionally , but his male ego , arrogance and so called good friendship with richa always hurt her, isn't this intentional? from the day use married him , she always suffered thanks to chopras and their son's past. i don't wanna write more as if i do so, ill surely be offensive and hurt people ,so i stop it here.Confused</font>

<font color="#660000">PS: if someone feel that I'm bashing KC, lemme tell I'm also fan of KC , but that doesn't mean , ill stop myself from expressing my opinion .</font>

Edited by roshani45 - 21 July 2012 at 4:50pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiarabicaDrivemecracyd.padminiSilambuAnkitaKaransandy118_RiDdHinorzar

arabica Goldie
arabica
arabica

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
100% agree with u Mages..Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhibharod.padminiAnkitaKaran

Go to top