Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Kunal's Dirty Past Ruined Siddhi's Life (Page 2)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

Mages Kunal's ugly past is ruining not jut Siddhi's life , can't you see it has been toying if KUNAL's life for a pretty long time nowOuch.I do not agree when you say Siddhi should find someone else to settle with , that would be pathetic.Parichay would be ruined beyond redemptionAngry! Siddhi will never be happy without Kunal and vice versa.

the devil loves kunal...i am sure she knows cheap tricks...i don't know why she is so interested towards a married man who is going to be a father...what will she gain from kunal...nothing...he has lost man now...he lost his soul n heart to siddhi...if kunal doubts siddhi...than i would want siddhi to settle into her new life...i know siddhi is incomplete w/o kunal but its no use to go infront of the man who hates her...its a insult for her too...its better both move on in their new lives...well thats only IF...i don't want a re-marriage of SiNal with other people

So far we have seen only Veena blame Siddhi and how can one forget she is mentally unstableConfused.Veena's allegations do not voice the sentiment of the entire householdOuch.No one else in the Chopra household feels the same way.

well looking at the chopras not now...but after siddhi's natak...they will believe...i am very sure abt it...only seema might smell a foul play in it

As to the coming episodes we will have Sid try her best to make the Chopra's hate her, they may not hate but their vulnerability will leave them confused as hellOuch.As for Kunal Chopra if he indeed loves Siddhi ,really deserved that gold medal he got in college he would not suspect Siddhi but rather he would expose Richa and keep Siddhi with himClap.If he fails to keep his love with him this time around his life would be pathetic and moreover the CV's would have defined Kunal Parichay -LOSERAngry!

i hope what you say happens...i want this to happen...

Well one episode and the very people who kept screaming 'No separation' are now ok with itOuch?I don't know what to attribute it to ,the smart manipulations of the CV's Angryor the gullibility of the audienceOuch.Seriously is that all it takes ,one episode of shit (that too KC and the Chopra's suspecting SID has not been shown yet) and we are ready to toe their lineAngry.

well knowing BT craps...they will show it by hook by crook...the precap is the beginning...more torture ahead...n richa will add more fuel in the fire

And then we wonder why Parichay is going to the dogs!!Ouch

i completely agree

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

niharikasinalmochas156neha_siddhiarabicaAnkitaKaran

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

sorry guys i can't even call richa ugly past...she have stoop way to low in my eyes...i can only name her as dirty past...since the very first day siddhi got married to kunal...she had to face n tackle kunal's dirty past every single day...she did not spend any peace the day she got married to kunal...he loves her passionately...madly...more than his life...but kunal only gives her tears...pain...sufferings bcz of his dirty past...which always haunts siddhi...what siddhi had to suffer...when anand died...i don't think she did suffered this much...bcz after sometime the wound would have been healed with the help of kapil n shilpa...she would have move on in life...but then after marrying kunal she only got wounds that can never be healed...

she had to handle kunal's mood swings...arrogance...rudeness...his dirty past...his family cheap tactics(raveena..ViRa...rohit-ViRa love triangleAngry...gaurav's EMA...veena's anand jaap...now veena's taunts n blamesDeadDead)...kunal's guilt for consummation...divorce...rape case...murder case...now this hatred crap...did she ever get happiness in her married life...now i look i realise that she never got the real happiness in her married life...her whole married life revolve around this torture...i feel so bad n sad for her...

the only happiness she got was being a mother of the kids of the man she loves passionately...but that period of pregnancy which is precious to all womens n mothers...the period where every mothers feels their baby's movement in their womb...enjoy the feel n touch of the baby in the womb...that too siddhi could not enjoy with peace...bcz of kunal's dirty past...

now kunal dirty past has made her so helpless that she has to sacrifice her life...her babies...her happiness...her love...in one go...

n here look at the cheap family name chopras are blaming siddhi for no fault of hers...its all their son's fault...its all bcz of their son's dirty past that have ruined their family...why are they blaming siddhi...they should question their son rather than siddhi...what did kunal ever gave siddhi...other than tears he never gave her any happiness...he gave the happiness of being a mother...but that too his dirty past have snatched it from siddhi...

did ever his family gave siddhi happiness...they gave big promises to kapil that they will treat siddhi like a daughter...n will shower her happiness...but what a lie...neither they treat her like a daughter...nor give her any happiness...

kunal gives happiness in one go...but his dirty past snatches it n gives pain to siddhi...

i feel so bad for siddhi...she never got happiness in her life...

her parents died when she is so young

her first love died

she got married to the man she hated the most n had to handle his mood swings...arrogance n rudeness

her husband's dirty past haunts her...tortures her

her husband's family tortures her with their own problems...jaap n taunts

now she will be separated from her husband...n the worst scenario even from her babies...which was the biggest happiness she got in her life...what more torture is stores for her

kunal's family n dirty past has ruined siddhi's life completely

i think it would be good if siddhi leaves the house...she will be in peace...n if kunal doubts her character n separate her babies from her...its better siddhi finds new love n settle in her new life...a man who loves her n respects her...she doesn't need to give certificate or proofs of her goodness...

i hope he doesn't doubts her at all

HI Mages,

I accept with you 100% That Kunal's past ruined siddhi's life. But remember it also ruined Kunal's life too. While we feel sad for siddhi and come to a conclusion, that siddhi leaving kunal is better to her.. CV's will make use of our words, then they will show what they want to like as usual another BT show (separation, etc etc).. and publicity themselves as, what fans want to show, we created the same.

Why should we give them a chance. I have a question for you.

@ Red : What the good will happen in siddhi's life?? She never can be in peace, by leaving the most lovable husband, that too she loved him more than anyone in the life. Though it was short, but kunal given her the love, which no one else could give, When kunal is there with her, She never remember, even her mother.

@ red-Bold: She loved anand, then kunal... Do you think, She will love another person??  AFter anand death, she loved kunal, due to circumstances created an unknown bond between them, They even didnt know when they have started to love each other. Its a love created or developed by companionship, trust, intimacy. They became protective to each other. They become emotional around each other. Its not a bond build by physical appearance. Its an emotional touch, a tender love story. The wound will never go off from their hearts.

Please dont even choose any option, that siddhi leaving is the better option to her. Instead it is better to her face pain little more time until kunal comes out.

I expect, Kunal suspect richa and play a foul game to expose her.

Please keep ranting the CV's... NO SEPARATION... SIDDHI & KUNAL ALWAYS BE TOGETHER.

Edited by Gayathri_MSK - 20 July 2012 at 11:02pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

niharikasinalmochas156neha_siddhiarabicabharoparadigmAnkitaKaranawesumsonia

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Just a reminder of what Kunal did for Siddhi that Siddhi and Kapil even couldn't do: Shilpa wedding with Pinku and taking Siddhi's jail sentence upon himself. 

It's easy for people to sympathies with Siddhi because she sheds tons of tears, but Kunal who is rotting in jail for the accident she occurred has been simply overlooked by everyone. If she has made scarifies for him then he has made the biggest scarifies for her of all: He has put his life at stake as he might be sentenced to death for something she would have been wrongly accused of.

SO Mages I strogly disagree with you that only SIddhi has suffered a lot because of Kunal. Kunal is in jail only because of her and has suffered many setbacks in the court because of her muteness. It's not fair to just blame Kunal and not Siddhi for what ever happening in their lives.

Hope not to see this kind of posts from anyone in future. This only instigates members and creates anger in them.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156Gayathri_MSKparadigm-Hima-awesumsonia

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gayathri_MSK

Originally posted by Mages

sorry guys i can't even call richa ugly past...she have stoop way to low in my eyes...i can only name her as dirty past...since the very first day siddhi got married to kunal...she had to face n tackle kunal's dirty past every single day...she did not spend any peace the day she got married to kunal...he loves her passionately...madly...more than his life...but kunal only gives her tears...pain...sufferings bcz of his dirty past...which always haunts siddhi...what siddhi had to suffer...when anand died...i don't think she did suffered this much...bcz after sometime the wound would have been healed with the help of kapil n shilpa...she would have move on in life...but then after marrying kunal she only got wounds that can never be healed...

she had to handle kunal's mood swings...arrogance...rudeness...his dirty past...his family cheap tactics(raveena..ViRa...rohit-ViRa love triangleAngry...gaurav's EMA...veena's anand jaap...now veena's taunts n blamesDeadDead)...kunal's guilt for consummation...divorce...rape case...murder case...now this hatred crap...did she ever get happiness in her married life...now i look i realise that she never got the real happiness in her married life...her whole married life revolve around this torture...i feel so bad n sad for her...

the only happiness she got was being a mother of the kids of the man she loves passionately...but that period of pregnancy which is precious to all womens n mothers...the period where every mothers feels their baby's movement in their womb...enjoy the feel n touch of the baby in the womb...that too siddhi could not enjoy with peace...bcz of kunal's dirty past...

now kunal dirty past has made her so helpless that she has to sacrifice her life...her babies...her happiness...her love...in one go...

n here look at the cheap family name chopras are blaming siddhi for no fault of hers...its all their son's fault...its all bcz of their son's dirty past that have ruined their family...why are they blaming siddhi...they should question their son rather than siddhi...what did kunal ever gave siddhi...other than tears he never gave her any happiness...he gave the happiness of being a mother...but that too his dirty past have snatched it from siddhi...

did ever his family gave siddhi happiness...they gave big promises to kapil that they will treat siddhi like a daughter...n will shower her happiness...but what a lie...neither they treat her like a daughter...nor give her any happiness...

kunal gives happiness in one go...but his dirty past snatches it n gives pain to siddhi...

i feel so bad for siddhi...she never got happiness in her life...

her parents died when she is so young

her first love died

she got married to the man she hated the most n had to handle his mood swings...arrogance n rudeness

her husband's dirty past haunts her...tortures her

her husband's family tortures her with their own problems...jaap n taunts

now she will be separated from her husband...n the worst scenario even from her babies...which was the biggest happiness she got in her life...what more torture is stores for her

kunal's family n dirty past has ruined siddhi's life completely

i think it would be good if siddhi leaves the house...she will be in peace...n if kunal doubts her character n separate her babies from her...its better siddhi finds new love n settle in her new life...a man who loves her n respects her...she doesn't need to give certificate or proofs of her goodness...

i hope he doesn't doubts her at all

HI Mages,

I accept with you 100% That Kunal's past ruined siddhi's life. But remember it also ruined Kunal's life too. While we feel sad for siddhi and come to a conclusion, that siddhi leaving kunal is better to her.. CV's will make use of our words, then they will show what they want to like as usual another BT show (separation, etc etc).. and publicity themselves as, what fans want to show, we created the same.

Why should we give them a chance. I have a question for you.

@ Red : What the good will happen in siddhi's life?? She never can be in peace, by leaving the most lovable husband, that too she loved him more than anyone in the life. Though it was short, but kunal given her the love, which no one else could give, When kunal is there with her, She never remember, even her mother.

@ red-Bold: She loved anand, then kunal... Do you think, She will love another person??  AFter anand death, she loved kunal, due to circumstances created an unknown bond between them, They even didnt know when they have started to love each other. Its a love created or developed by companionship, trust, intimacy. They became protective to each other. They become emotional around each other. Its not a bond build by physical appearance. Its an emotional touch, a tender love story. The wound will never go off from their hearts.

Please dont even choose any option, that siddhi leaving is the better option to her. Instead it is better to her face pain little more time until kunal comes out.

I expect, Kunal suspect richa and play a foul game to expose her.

Please keep ranting the CV's... NO SEPARATION... SIDDHI & KUNAL ALWAYS BE TOGETHER.

i agree...but i can't take torture anymore...why can't they just make a leap...spare us from the torture that is going to take next week till the leap...i just hope kunal exposes the witch...i hope its not too late...

though i want no separation...but in BT world leaps means separation...all their shows have the same trend...i am worried for this beautiful love story...lets hope for the best...n yaar my advice be brave...we all need it for coming epis...

one good thing that happen is kunal is back in action from next week...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

niharikasinalmochas156neha_siddhiarabicabharoAnkitaKaran

awesumsonia IF-Sizzlerz
awesumsonia
awesumsonia

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Mages di- i agree Kunal's past have ruined Sidhi's life
bt then it ruined KC too

i dunno wat n how to reply to ur post...
bt i strongly disagree to ur opinion( sorry didnt mean to offend u by any means)

Edited by awesumsonia - 20 July 2012 at 11:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Gayathri_MSK-Hima--Rani

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by awesumsonia

bt then it ruined KC too

i dunno wat n how to rpely to ur post...
bt i strongly to ur opinion( sorry didnt mean to offend u by any means)

no probs dear ignore this postWink...i got frustrate n this crap came out...Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

niharikasinalmochas156neha_siddhiarabicabharoAnkitaKaranawesumsonia

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

bt then it ruined KC too

Agree with you Sonia, Kunal being in jail because of Siddhi is the biggest scarifies anyone can make for their spouse. What Kunal did is much bigger than what Siddh is doing for him. 

I am just saying that Siddhi and Kunal both are suffering because of each-other. Siddhi because of Kunal's past (which he has no control over now) and Kunal because of Siddhi's silly mistakes and muteness.

SiNAl are in this mess because they both have made mistakes and are equally responsible for what they are going through right now, so blaming one person for this mess is not fair. 

Someone Wanting Kunal to suffer the pain for rest of his life is little too extreme and unfair and not appreciated.

Edited by -Rani - 20 July 2012 at 11:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156paradigmawesumsonia

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

bt then it ruined KC too

Agree with you Sonia, Kunal is in jail because of Siddhi is the biggest scarifies anyone can make for another person. What Kunal did is much bigger than what Siddh is doing for him. 

both are sacrifice king n queen...there is no control over it

I am just saying that Siddhi and Kunal both are suffering because of each-other. Siddhi because of Kunal's past (which he has no control over now) and Kunal because of Siddhi's silly mistakes and muteness. 

spot on di...ClapClapClap...siddhi learns a lesson now...never stay mute...communicate...kunal one mistake is richa thats it...this man can never make mistake...that devil needs to go

SiNAl are in this mess because they both have made mistakes and are equally responsible for what they are going through right now, so blaming one person for this mess is not fair. 

completely agree with you...now if i think with a cool mind...i realise i am wrong...its indeed SiNal mistakes together

Someone Wanting Kunal to suffer the pain for rest of his life is little too extreme and unfair and not appreciated.

well since day 1 SiNal are suffering...no difference at all...they only will be happy at the end of the show...ROFL...if only they change parichay into a romantic comedy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

niharikasinalneha_siddhiarabicaAnkitaKaranawesumsonia-Rani

Go to top