India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Kunal's Dirty Past Ruined Siddhi's Life

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
sorry guys i can't even call richa ugly past...she have stoop way to low in my eyes...i can only name her as dirty past...since the very first day siddhi got married to kunal...she had to face n tackle kunal's dirty past every single day...she did not spend any peace the day she got married to kunal...he loves her passionately...madly...more than his life...but kunal only gives her tears...pain...sufferings bcz of his dirty past...which always haunts siddhi...what siddhi had to suffer...when anand died...i don't think she did suffered this much...bcz after sometime the wound would have been healed with the help of kapil n shilpa...she would have move on in life...but then after marrying kunal she only got wounds that can never be healed...

she had to handle kunal's mood swings...arrogance...rudeness...his dirty past...his family cheap tactics(raveena..ViRa...rohit-ViRa love triangleAngry...gaurav's EMA...veena's anand jaap...now veena's taunts n blamesDeadDead)...kunal's guilt for consummation...divorce...rape case...murder case...now this hatred crap...did she ever get happiness in her married life...now i look i realise that she never got the real happiness in her married life...her whole married life revolve around this torture...i feel so bad n sad for her...

the only happiness she got was being a mother of the kids of the man she loves passionately...but that period of pregnancy which is precious to all womens n mothers...the period where every mothers feels their baby's movement in their womb...enjoy the feel n touch of the baby in the womb...that too siddhi could not enjoy with peace...bcz of kunal's dirty past...

now kunal dirty past has made her so helpless that she has to sacrifice her life...her babies...her happiness...her love...in one go...

n here look at the cheap family name chopras are blaming siddhi for no fault of hers...its all their son's fault...its all bcz of their son's dirty past that have ruined their family...why are they blaming siddhi...they should question their son rather than siddhi...what did kunal family ever gave siddhi...other than tears they never gave her any happiness...only kunal-seema gives her happiness

did ever his family gave siddhi happiness...they gave big promises to kapil that they will treat siddhi like a daughter...n will shower her happiness...but what a lie...neither they treat her like a daughter...nor give her any happiness...

kunal gives happiness in one go...but his dirty past snatches it n gives pain to siddhi...

i feel so bad for siddhi...she never got happiness in her life...

her parents died when she is so young

her first love died

she got married to the man she hated the most n had to handle his mood swings...arrogance n rudeness

her husband's dirty past haunts her...tortures her

her husband's family tortures her with their own problems...jaap n taunts

now she will be separated from her husband...n the worst scenario even from her babies...which was the biggest happiness she got in her life...what more torture is stores for her

kunal's family n dirty past has ruined siddhi's life completely

lets hope for the best...i have lost hope...

i hope kunal doesn't doubts her at all but smells foul play

Edited by Mages - 20 July 2012 at 11:09pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312ashuSniharikasinalmochas156neha_siddhihaya_gorgeousarabicabharoparadigmAnkitaKaranTheBhaiAditi147-Rojaa-sandy118_RiDdHijay_bpmnorzar

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Mages I do understand your frustration at the moment. 
I too never can imagine Kunal falling in Richa's trap and doubting Siddhi. If that happens, it is not Kunal Chopra we know. That would be just any other spineless, wimp male character of every daily soap. I do not care for such character.

Yes Kunal's past sure has ruined Siddhi's life; but Kunal too is not having good time. Both Kunal & Siddhi have suffered. Yes Kunal sure was rude in early stages of marriage, but it stem from his insecurity and hurt of past. Yes Siddhi had to suffer through it but Kunal too suffered during that period. Post consummation Kunal acted rough; but he too was in pain. May be more pain than Siddhi as he was fighting with himself.

Only person who really gave solace to Kunal is Siddhi and also vice versa. We have seen that Kunal can't see one tear in Siddhi's eye. He landed up in jail to get Siddhi out of harm. We've seen how much Kunal pampered Siddhi and really treated her as his queen. So they both can only be happy with each other, no matter what the circumstances are.

The way Chopra family is treating Siddhi, well that too is because Kunal is not there. Once again we see Siddhi is helpless without Kunal. Hey family sure was there for Kunal during his depressive days, but they weren't with him. Family at point did consider Kunal a burden in a way, except Seema. I do understand how you may be feeling, but let's hope for the best.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

niharikasinalmochas156neha_siddhiDrivemecracyarabicachitsssparadigmAnkitaKaranrainbowgirlHitchHiker_

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
100% Agree with u...but i want kapil to ask questions about siddhi...bcoz she won't go to kapils house when she left that stupid family...and kapil have to make them realise who siddhi was and what she did for this family and veena...she married a man having no job...any girl won't do this..is they rich...no...they could't even able to pay their rent... ..will they give their daughters hand to a man having no job ... But kapil did...so he has the right to blast them and he can call them cowards... Not only raveena every body using siddhi for their personal needs... If seema is in siddhis place they will send seema out...no bcoz she has a father like shudhanshu and their daughter is the dil of seemas house... That's why they send their son out of house to prevent their daughters life from spoiling ...they didn't think about seemas life and her daughters life...i want them to suffer even more...this show is making me a vamp...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuSniharikasinalneha_siddhiarabicabharoAnkitaKaran-Rojaa-

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Mages I do understand your frustration at the moment. 
I too never can imagine Kunal falling in Richa's trap and doubting Siddhi. If that happens, it is not Kunal Chopra we know. That would be just any other spineless, wimp male character of every daily soap. I do not care for such character.

KC is always unique...i hope he remains the same way...but i don't trust cvs they can ruin his character...i have experience before thats why i am saying that...

Yes Kunal's past sure has ruined Siddhi's life; but Kunal too is not having good time. Both Kunal & Siddhi have suffered. Yes Kunal sure was rude in early stages of marriage, but it stem from his insecurity and hurt of past. Yes Siddhi had to suffer through it but Kunal too suffered during that period. Post consummation Kunal acted rough; but he too was in pain. May be more pain than Siddhi as he was fighting with himself.

post consummation...i agree...kunal is in pain...he was fighting himself...but then for all this useless case...the root is his past...that never let him or siddhi live in peace...i hope this past rot in hell...i can't tolerate her anymore

Only person who really gave solace to Kunal is Siddhi and also vice versa. We have seen that Kunal can't see one tear in Siddhi's eye. He landed up in jail to get Siddhi out of harm. We've seen how much Kunal pampered Siddhi and really treated her as his queen. So they both can only be happy with each other, no matter what the circumstances are.

i agree...SiNal is incomplete w/o each other...

The way Chopra family is treating Siddhi, well that too is because Kunal is not there. Once again we see Siddhi is helpless without Kunal. Hey family sure was there for Kunal during his depressive days, but they weren't with him. Family at point did consider Kunal a burden in a way, except Seema. I do understand how you may be feeling, but let's hope for the best.

i don't hope already...i see doom falling...my only wish they don't destroy a strong n powerful character name Kunal Chopra

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

niharikasinalmochas156neha_siddhiarabicabharoAnkitaKaranjay_bpm

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
True, she suffered and endured a lot for the Chopra family.
But she truly loves Kunal despite all his shortcomings. That's Kunal. You have to take him as  a whole package. But Kunal did change for Siddhi. He became more tolerant, understanding, caring , trusing and now loving her to distraction as well.

Of all the people, whether they believe Siddhi or not is not important, but Kunal should know the  his wife better than anyone else. He should know that whatever she is doing now that is making him hate her,  is not through her own doings  but being made a puppet by someone else for his happiness. He knows very well, the efforts eventhough not successful, for him to get him out of jail and now if she is doingwhat hateful thing, , Kunal  should be able to sense something and pursue. I am hoping this will what Kunal do. He will come out and finish all the misunderstandings and get his Siddhi back before the leap. I mean, that's what I am hoping but if the CVs choose to depict Kunal easily falling into Richa's trap,lies, I guess there's nothing left to say anymore...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

niharikasinalmochas156neha_siddhiarabicaparadigmAnkitaKaran

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Mages Kunal's ugly past is ruining not jut Siddhi's life , can't you see it has been toying if KUNAL's life for a pretty long time nowOuch.I do not agree when you say Siddhi should find someone else to settle with , that would be pathetic.Parichay would be ruined beyond redemptionAngry! Siddhi will never be happy without Kunal and vice versa.

So far we have seen only Veena blame Siddhi and how can one forget she is mentally unstableConfused.Veena's allegations do not voice the sentiment of the entire householdOuch.No one else in the Chopra household feels the same way.

As to the coming episodes we will have Sid try her best to make the Chopra's hate her, they may not hate but their vulnerability will leave them confused as hellOuch.As for Kunal Chopra if he indeed loves Siddhi ,really deserved that gold medal he got in college he would not suspect Siddhi but rather he would expose Richa and keep Siddhi with himClap.If he fails to keep his love with him this time around his life would be pathetic and moreover the CV's would have defined Kunal Parichay -LOSERAngry!

Well one episode and the very people who kept screaming 'No separation' are now ok with itOuch?I don't know what to attribute it to ,the smart manipulations of the CV's Angryor the gullibility of the audienceOuch.Seriously is that all it takes ,one episode of shit (that too KC and the Chopra's suspecting SID has not been shown yet) and we are ready to toe their lineAngry.

And then we wonder why Parichay is going to the dogs!!Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156arabicaGayathri_MSKparadigmrainbowgirlHitchHiker_

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silambu

True, she suffered and endured a lot for the Chopra family.
But she truly loves Kunal despite all his shortcomings. That's Kunal. You have to take him as  a whole package. But Kunal did change for Siddhi. He became more tolerant, understanding, caring , trusing and now loving her to distraction as well.

i agree on this part...she got happiness from kunal...but then also pain bcz of his past...n kunal did change for her...infact she changed kunal...the family is just ungrateful

Of all the people, whether they believe Siddhi or not is not important, but Kunal should know the  his wife better than anyone else. He should know that whatever she is doing now that is making him hate her,  is not through her own doings  but being made a puppet by someone else for his happiness. He knows very well, the efforts eventhough not successful, for him to get him out of jail and now if she is doingwhat hateful thing, , Kunal  should be able to sense something and pursue. I am hoping this will what Kunal do. He will come out and finish all the misunderstandings and get his Siddhi back before the leap. I mean, that's what I am hoping but if the CVs choose to depict Kunal easily falling into Richa's trap,lies, I guess there's nothing left to say anymore...

i hope what you say comes true...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

niharikasinalneha_siddhiarabicaAnkitaKaranTheBhai

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarakvp

100% Agree with u...but i want kapil to ask questions about siddhi...bcoz she won't go to kapils house when she left that stupid family...and kapil have to make them realise who siddhi was and what she did for this family and veena...she married a man having no job...any girl won't do this..is they rich...no...they could't even able to pay their rent... ..will they give their daughters hand to a man having no job ... But kapil did...so he has the right to blast them and he can call them cowards... Not only raveena every body using siddhi for their personal needs... If seema is in siddhis place they will send seema out...no bcoz she has a father like shudhanshu and their daughter is the dil of seemas house... That's why they send their son out of house to prevent their daughters life from spoiling ...they didn't think about seemas life and her daughters life...i want them to suffer even more...this show is making me a vamp...

yup kapil can play a role here...i hope kapil blast veena the most...the ungrateful one...n also taunts whatever happens is not bcz of siddhi but kunal's past name richa

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

niharikasinalneha_siddhiarabicabharoAnkitaKaran

Go to top