Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Scales of justice'  ASR

Justice should not be subjected to partiality which was evident earlier with the  forceful blindness  of his eyes.. and always the side of his Di got the nectar in the name of Khushi's tears..,  and the prize is not measureable as each tear drop brought  millions  worth of  precious smile  that she spread with her spunkiness and childishness  around to keep that side always worth for the blind.

Today his eyes are open, and he still love his di,but he wants to wipe off those tears which shed silently  with a smiley face around' and today he  is not going to blind self' who can help him??

It's again his khushi . She knows he is burning inside and she expressed that in her self thoughts, blaming to self and telling loud that she is not angry at him either, and if Di si not happy he cannot be at peace either' but !!! if she can just lighten her side accommodating  again  with a simple smile on her lips, may in turn lighten him to move/support his di' and only Khushi can do that as she is strong and understand things better than her age group as Nani says, or may be better than anybody else around in that RM mansion'' but' at this moment I wish

This butterfly to fly away,  up above the open sky, where I want to unlock all the restrains of her wings  that is forcing her to stay to suffer more..

A small scene as I dream, where Khushi take over the situation'.

It lightened up his mind and soul when he had that little chat with his sister and now he understood her better, the baby side of her, the needy side of her, the weaker side of her, the possessive side of her.; his sister'

Lifting the edge of the silky sheet, he covered  her up finding her closed eye lids ,   he stood up, walked softly towards the door. closing that door behind he stepped  out and walked towards  his room'

He was tired, not physically but mentally. It is not easy. The scale of justice asking for its verdict and the great ASR failed once, but not any more.

A smile appeared over his face as he pushed over those closed door. It was not fake, he won easily , very quickly this time, and she accepted him, his Khushi accepted him . He knew the outcome of his effort was really worth, but to her eyes to whom he did all these, the shade of blame from every possible corner????.,but that all faded when he thought of her hugging him tight accepting him. Now she maybe in a mood to fight back,  trying to reason everybody else's words over his action'.

But he knew how to react , the same way he said in front of everyone, in that most embarrassing moment "Relax" as if nothing in the world happened, and if anyone has seen those rose petals over the floor where her feet stepped, or even her in his arms, or him refusing to let her go 'its very normal in ASR's world, after all he did it for her , his khushi, who should be treated as a  pari, whose feet should be saved from all the thorns around,  which he unknowingly filled with one time that no one ever  seen, but now he wants to erase all those images from his own mind.So he don't care what others see, for him it is she what matters.

The eyebrows arched in surprise and his widened eyes scanned around. The aroma from the lighted candles filled the air and as vision got adjusted he saw her image, standing near that French door, looking up at the twinkling stars.

It took few minutes for him to believe it, he slowly walked near to her as his lips mumbled in disbelief 'khushi'

Cladding in that pink saree that he gifted , which she refuse to accept  and even questioned their relationship, she looks as he thought . 'a pari', an  angel

He mumbled again in surprise: khushi

And that soft voice reached her ears and  she turned her neck slightly to ensure his presence, but then suddenly she took away her eyes, first time she felt it difficult to face him,  she adjusted that pleet one more time covering her curve.

He paused right behind her,  and she shivered as his arms snake around her stomach, pulling her closer to him and the goose bumps popped up as  his lips brushed near her ear in husky voice 'khushi'

The exclamation was still present, all she could do was hold on to his arms and tighten it around her to sooth his mind, from all the burden that he is carrying at that moment, and closing his eyes he rested his chin over her  shoulder, taking that time in to believe it. What he imagined and how she reacted..

Time ticked by and slowly she turned within his hold and rested her head over his chest

He held her tight as if no tomorrow, as if this is  what he wished from within,  a shoulder to hold on..not having energy to bring back those  olden days, not having power to fight back, just wished once for her to give it  in his way and she did as if she read his mind.

Yes she did, all this time and it is he who failed to read it, and now

A drop of tear escaped his eyes and rolled down and settled over her fairy skin.

Raising her hand up,  straining her fingers thru his hair, she brought him more closer and turning her face slightly she mumbled  near his ear ' I love you'

He heard it when he least expected it, and as if all the pressure that was building inside from guilt and remorse just flooded out and holding her tight the ASR cried for the first time, as the words failed reciprocate her words.

She let him cry keeping her shoulder stronger for him to go weak,  to flow it freely so that he can stand straight and stern in front of others as usual.

The silence engulfed the moment, and the stars twinkled and the clouds float by, and finally the lion slept in peace  after a long time,  resting his head over her lap. She kept on strolling her fingers thru his hairs, and like a baby he slept.

I wished  to write about Khushi leaving, but at this point I don't want, and I am blocking my mind t dream further seeing him fall on his knees again' why I love him so much, don't know, love arnav and khushi's characters so much, difficult to chose on one when I try to balance the scale for justice. and i truely believe it is Khushi who can give that balance,...

Devika

Edited by Devika. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
so totally agree with you...now really hope he doesn't let his pain turn into anger at Khushi again like last time and even I don't want Khushi to leave RM yet. She can be his strength and get back Anjali to normal...I have also read/heard somewhere that ASR may get Shyam back to RM..Khushi will refuse to let him come back and Anjali will get to know this and will blame Khushi that she doesn't want her (Anjali) to be happy and will accuse her and that is when Khushi may leave the RM... but yeah Payal should leave Akash that coward and mummy's boy...Edited by Angel13 - 11 years ago
velangini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
beautiful
your writing style is awesome
Devika. thumbnail
thank you for your response.
:)
Sharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nicely written Devi dear...

Feely so pity for Arnav...
Priyya0511 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
beautifully written. their emotions were clearly visible. 👏
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely 
it was so good 
definitely a better justice devika thanks ya
...Penknife... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very beautifully doen...loved it
sana2511 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice ... i love it..😃
Devika. thumbnail
thank you so mcuh for your responses. really appreciate it.
Devika