India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Rain sequence will only happen

Twinkle_bella Senior Member
Twinkle_bella
Twinkle_bella

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
When khushi wears that saree arnav gave to her. Maybe khushi goes to her room upset and sees arnav is upset so to lighten his mood she wears the saree as she has accepted him as her husband now but might take his fustration out on her due to anjalis harsh words and she decides to leave , he decides to drop her off and is angry, leaves her mid way and goes back and then rain sequence

or when armav gets back to his room khushi says i want to go to buajis as anjali is upset in anger about thos arnav decides to drop her, on way he gets really mad and says get out like always and leaves her on road. Then feels bad and comes back. Car breaks down n rain sequence.

Either way im pretty sure rain sequence is going to be in that saree he gifted her :)

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

gigijayRvicsjbluedaykitty789MayaraaSobticraziefanBrashti24saavan_lovera.kaurnatasha-remix--Sarun--ARS24Deedeepa1

saavan_lover Goldie
saavan_lover
saavan_lover

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Hmmm Now you've got me thinking! LOL that does seem likely though! Lets see what the CVs have in store for us *fingers crossed*
Good prediction btw Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheDailyRush-Rimsha-sizzles

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
no I think she will wear a saree to make his mood lighten up like you said and go to the poolside as soon as she sees the rain...and here on the other hand, Arnav will remember the words Anjali said and her pain and he will realize that Khushi is alone and may say "shit Khushi is alone" and he rushes back to his room to find Khushi at the poolside and as it rains already, he will get smithen and memorised by Khushi's beauty in rain with her wet angelic face and will slowly come to her and try to get cozy with her, but as always the interruption will happen!

Rvicssaavan_lover

saavan_lover Goldie
saavan_lover
saavan_lover

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel13

no I think she will wear a saree to make his mood lighten up like you said and go to the poolside as soon as she sees the rain...and here on the other hand, Arnav will remember the words Anjali said and her pain and he will realize that Khushi is alone and may say "shit Khushi is alone" and he rushes back to his room to find Khushi at the poolside and as it rains already, he will get smithen and memorised by Khushi's beauty in rain with her wet angelic face and will slowly come to her and try to get cozy with her, but as always the interruption will happen!
OK now your prediction seems likely too! Ahh man I m confused now! Lol LOL

-Rimsha-sizzlesAngel13

sami_qt Goldie
sami_qt
sami_qt

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Which every way it is... Plz plz Khushi ji plz plz  just wear the sari...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi94

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
After watching today's episode, I doubt if the rain sequence will happen at all - only on Arnav's dream, I think.

He can only dream now.

He doesn't deserve Khushi in his life now Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hasheyvijji12spoorthi

SansShyam Senior Member
SansShyam
SansShyam

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
oh..if only these predictions come true they would make up for a life time...teri mooh me ghee shakkar...:D :D
PCdublin Senior Member
PCdublin
PCdublin

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saavan_lover

Originally posted by Angel13

OK now your prediction seems likely too! Ahh man I m confused now! Lol LOL

BUT as soon as he is going to kiss Poojali or mami or Aakash is gonna walk in and say no no no !!!!!Big smile

saavan_loverAngel13

Go to top