India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Ideas! =)

pri_pri_24 Senior Member
pri_pri_24
pri_pri_24

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
This is what I hope happens in Iss Pyaar. I've been thinking about posting this for some time but didn't get the chance, so here it goes. Please let me know what you think!

1. Payal leaves Akash. - Only then will he realise the error of his ways and maybe he'll stop being a mummys boy. Maybe even a divorce track between the two. Payal needs to stand up for herself.

2. Arnav sticks to his guns and continues to woo Khushi despite Anjalis emotional blackmail. - I fear another wrong move made by Arnav could result in a separation track between the two star crossed lovers.

3. Arnav and Khushi consumate their marriage. - We've all being waiting for this moment for a long long time. This could possibily bring some stability into their marriage and draw them closer to each other.

4. Anjali meets a new man. - We all know shes been a bit hormonal recently. Now a twist in the story would be if she rekindles her love with her previous fiancee and bam.. Shyaams back, but not for Khushi but for Anjali.

5. Mami becomes the most hated in the family. - We all agree that she fuels probably all the arguments in the family so her own son turning against her would be great. Akash blaming his mother for his marriage break down but also her "so called friends" pinching her about how because of her, the Raizadas have lost a gem of a bahu. Nani also needs to remind her of her previous status.

6. Arnav wanting to start a family. - This track would be great for some Arshi moments but also a chance for us to know about Arnavs childhood. There should be a lot of flash backs as to what made him to be an arrogant man. Khushi could at first refuse to start a family and her excuse would be "im still a child myself!"

7. More to come..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top