A Lightening Bolt of REACTIONS! (ForYourWeekend)

Desi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

HIII! I'm back!

Ok, firstly, I would like to express my reaction about out "Precap-less Weekend"

This would be me, coming to attack Mami and Akash for being incredibly annoying...

I mean REALLY! Akash,

I wish i could have lightened up the mood in the car...Akash moping, Anjali crying, Payal emoting, Mami Annoying, Nani trying to keep everyone happy...why can't they all just...

And as for Anjali...her husband has gone, she's pregnant, her brother has to give equal attention to her and his wife, and she's very obviously depressed...

IT MEANS SHE'S HURTING!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE GET DESPERATE AND DELERIOUS WHEN THEY'RE IN PAIN!!!! So I have one thing left to say to you!

everyone's bipolar opinions are making me so mad that i want to do a...

SERIOUSLY!

You WANT arnav to feel guilty, but then you feel sorry for him!

then you want Khushi to make him suffer, but when she does, you complain that she's annoying!!!!! what do you people WANT!!!

so here I dedicate a VERY SPECIAL gif to the annual complaining/bashing/annoying/negative forum members...

so before you post a complaint again...just remember that I'm watching...and If i find you...you better hide, scream...or...

DEEP BREATH.

Poor Arnav and Khushi! Never getting to finish their kiss! Soon they will have...

that sbs segment where khushi was pretending to be pregnant was hilarious!!!!! but yeah, with a hot hubby like that???!!! all he'd need to do is look at her and...

Now to the DELICIOUS NK and IRRESISTIBLE ARNAV Scenes...it had me saying this...

And then, Nk listening to the "Horror / Thrill" love story from Arnav was EPIC! Nk's expression was superb! He was secretly thinking...

Seeing Arnav in a Cupboard..."CupboardVe"...and their divine flirty scenes was making me think of this gif ...

The suspense and excitement was getting completely out of control, especially with all you Twitter fans!!! (Oh we had fun didn't we? )

And as for last night's Lightening Sequence...I LOVED IT! Arnav was literally screaming...

LOVED Khushi's fighting spirit!

And some say there is a rain sequence next week?!?!?!?!

Well, until it happens, i'll try not to get too excited and just...

As soon as that rain hits the ground, this will happen ...

I'll try to do another reaction post tomorrow as it's the weekend and we'll all be pretty much like this...

For More Reaction Posts, Please Check Out - 

Desi Girl's Destination Index

Edited by Desi- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
and...
COMMENT! 
😊
Edited by Desi- - 11 years ago
shizi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aa gai aa  gai reaction post aa gai *dancing wid joy*πŸ˜†
*EDITED*
me & u

luv ur post...
Edited by shizi - 11 years ago
..Surbhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hahah funny post.. nicce..
yesshh sooo true
urgg.. i cant wait now...
saavan_lover thumbnail
OMG!! Hahahaha LOVED it!! 🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 
your reactions were hilarious to say the least! You brought a big smile to my face, and I really needed it after today's episode! So thank you! πŸ˜ƒ
Cetronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post as usual...Our hotwa is giving look after look only, poor chap hasn't even cleared first base yet, maybe he should try stealing basesπŸ˜†...
Edella17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for bringing a smile on my face Sarah on this dreadful weekend...I loved your reactions πŸ˜‰ But haven't we already had our rain sequence with Anjali's tears flooding the house πŸ˜† Have a fab weekend   πŸ˜ƒ
norolim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
LOVE YOU FOR THIS DESI!
Your reactions, like your writings are absolutely fabulous! And I agree with you; I hate how people on this Forum just mope and moan no matter WHAT happens. Yesterday was really cute and showed some progress! ArHi of course were amazing and Anjali finally told Arnie whats bothering her! Yay!
I swear to God, all people on this Forum want is to see Arnav and Khushi 24/7 doing utterly random Rabba Ve, no matter what the situation -..-
The serial should be titled "Fans ke liye Random Rabba Ve"

Looking forward to your reactions tomorrow. :D

Cheers, Avi.
Edited by ArShifan1997 - 11 years ago
silvia1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved these reactions,much needed after ysterday's episodeπŸ˜ƒ
sami_qt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Desi love ur reaction...

To the bashers hehe... They all need to relax and take a chill pill...