Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Kareena to invite Shahid to her wedding (Page 5)

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eraser

Originally posted by Dexterkichokri.

Originally posted by beboholic

dexter am actually shocked at how mature Kareena was about her breakup... knowing Kareena you would think she would openly talk about the breakup and take digs at shahid. To my suprise shahid was more vocal than bebo. It's weird if you ask me lol

I was shocked too. Kareena is so fickle, immature and arrogant about a lot of things but she handled her break up very maturely unlike Bipasha, Aishwarya et.al. 

What did Bipasha do? Did she talk smack about John?

Where have you been? LOLShe has been talking smack about all men lately with her digs especially targetted at John.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-koiza-

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PandorasBox

Very well, I think a majority did. I personally prefer Bolly celebs offscreen more than onscreen LOL It was a "OH NO SHE DIDN'T!" moment and I became a fan of both girls Embarrassed (of course still can't stomach a lot of their movies)

As for the Kareena-Shahid, didn't Shahid call Kareena a cow and Kareena went on to talk about how "long" and "big" Saif was to rub it in. It's as if she wants to let it known that finally she's with a real MAN. LOL It might or might not have been a bitter break-up between these two but each having another partner to turn to definitely eased the burn.

You are probably right. Both immediately went into rebound with Saif and Priyanka (or was it Vidya/Sania first LOL) so that might have definitely eased the break up burn. While for Vivek, Bipasha etc...they were stranded on the sidelines while their ex-es moved on. So yea, it could definitely be that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_notinuse_cs-07

ash.attitude IF-Rockerz
ash.attitude
ash.attitude

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
So is Saif inviting Amrita too now?!
.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

As for the Kareena-Shahid, didn't Shahid call Kareena a cow and Kareena went on to talk about how "long" and "big" Saif was to rub it in. It's as if she wants to let it known that finally she's with a real MAN. LOL It might or might not have been a bitter break-up between these two but each having another partner to turn to definitely eased the burn.

lol shahid made the cow comment long time ago... and the KWK episode was recent. Why would she want to get back at him for a comment he made years ago? And plus Kareena never spoke ill of shaid so why would she do it on KWK? I don't think her comment has anything to do with shahid. She always praises Saif wether its how young he looks or his long and big machine lol

Edited by beboholic - 20 July 2012 at 9:33pm
Kal El IF-Rockerz
Kal El
Kal El

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by attitude.ash

Rumour has it that there will be a special section for all the exes: Hrithik, Shahid, Amrita, Moon Moon Sen, Rosa, etc.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

JPRulescs-07chocobear-Nakshatra-Enycedoll.khoobsurat.Chameli_billiTerenaina

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkichokri.

Very well, I think a majority did. I personally prefer Bolly celebs offscreen more than onscreen LOL It was a "OH NO SHE DIDN'T!" moment and I became a fan of both girls Embarrassed (of course still can't stomach a lot of their movies)

You are probably right. Both immediately went into rebound with Saif and Priyanka (or was it Vidya/Sania first LOL) so that might have definitely eased the break up burn. While for Vivek, Bipasha etc...they were stranded on the sidelines while their ex-es moved on. So yea, it could definitely be that.

actually wasn't his rebound Vidya before pc lol. Poor Vidya... I think she actually liked him. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chameli_billi

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Rosa and Soha are the best friends and I heard the whole family loves her and still talks to her so I'm sure she'll be there. For amrita, she's the mother of the two kids so she has to be there

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.Chameli_billi

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Originally posted by Kal El

Originally posted by attitude.ash

Rumour has it that there will be a special section for all the exes: Hrithik, Shahid, Amrita, Moon Moon Sen, Rosa, etc.

LOL

Go to top