Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Kareena to invite Shahid to her wedding (Page 4)

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

dexter am actually shocked at how mature Kareena was about her breakup... knowing Kareena you would think she would openly talk about the breakup and take digs at shahid. To my suprise shahid was more vocal than bebo. It's weird if you ask me lol

I was shocked too. Kareena is so fickle, immature and arrogant about a lot of things but she handled her break up very maturely unlike Bipasha, Aishwarya et.al. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

Kal El IF-Rockerz
Kal El
Kal El

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

dexter am actually shocked at how mature Kareena was about her breakup... knowing Kareena you would think she would openly talk about the breakup and take digs at shahid. To my suprise shahid was more vocal than bebo. I don't get it at all lol

He was compensating for a certain size issue. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lentilsChameli_billi-koiza-.khoobsurat.

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Shahid was hurt. Imtiaz talked about in an interview that while they were promoting Jab we met, Shahid got the news that she moved on with her life. Imtiaz said he was there for Shahid.

I feel like Imtiaz really understands the pain of break up. It's good that he was there for him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anonymous39Chameli_billi

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Originally posted by Kal El

dexter am actually shocked at how mature Kareena was about her breakup... knowing Kareena you would think she would openly talk about the breakup and take digs at shahid. To my suprise shahid was more vocal than bebo. I don't get it at all lol

He was compensating for a certain size issue. LOL

Looks like someone's been talking to Meena1 lately. LOL
eraser IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
I feel like shahid is still not over the breakup... so no way that he's going to be at the wedding. I don't think Saif likes him either... shahid is an ex so obviously he doesn't like him

No shahid and bebo are not friends at all. I mean they don't ignore each other because we have seen pictures of them talking to each other many years after the breakup but I feel there still some awkwardness between them. 

Edited by beboholic - 20 July 2012 at 9:24pm

.Anamika.lentils

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

I think Deepika is still in love with Ranbir... she couldn't stop gushing about him in her cocktail interviews. 

I agree 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkichokri.

Originally posted by PandorasBox

Originally posted by Dexterkichokri.

Shahid and Kareena are more mature than Ranbir-Deepika or Aishwarya-Vivek/Salman. So I am pretty sure Shahid will attend if Saif-Kareena invite. At least they did not engage in public mud slinging matches. Deepika pretty much raped Ranbir in media with her scorned woman act and then we had resentful Vivek taking potshots at Aish every now and then. Same goes for Aishwarya who just refused to acknowledge her past relationships.

Edited to add: Oh how can I forget our new entrants Bipasha Hulk Basu and Neil Kumari Mukesh? These two in addition to the above mentioned ones are just so good at handling broken relationships in public. Silly

Deepika exposing Ranbir for a cheater was one of the more interesting KWK episodes otherwise we get the same old boring politically correct answers. It's what as an audience find very entertaining. Plus they were all relatively young. Of course their stupidity is much easier to overlook than Kareena's catty remarks which slips now and again (she's much better in control now than ever) Like a few years ago she called SLB all kinds of names and after he casted her in Ram-Leela she went about calling him the next Raj Kapoor W*F Silly She only gets excused because she's part of the "in" group in bollywood.

As for Ash, if she speaks she'd face the same backlash. She's smart not to say anything. Katrina is still a single virgin in the eyes of the junta. Never has she spoken of her relationship.

I already stated that I enjoyed that catty DP-Sonam interview on KWK. That wasn't my point though. As public figures, they need to think twice before putting foot in mouth or else they will all go the Vivek way.  What about Kareena's remarks on SLB? LOL As far as I know, those two were never in a relationship.LOL

Aishwarya...aha this one is one hell of a cunning woman (yes psycho mutant-----send me that hate pm...about time LOL). After her relaitonship with Vivek went kaput, she even refuses to acknowledge him. I understand her silence on Salman since he abused her but the way she handled her relationship with Vivek was piss poor. Shahid-Kareena have handled their relationship much better if you compare them to John-Bipasha, Aishwarya-Vivek, Rani-Abhisekh etc. 

Very well, I think a majority did. I personally prefer Bolly celebs offscreen more than onscreen LOL It was a "OH NO SHE DIDN'T!" moment and I became a fan of both girls Embarrassed (of course still can't stomach a lot of their movies)

As for the Kareena-Shahid, didn't Shahid call Kareena a cow and Kareena went on to talk about how "long" and "big" Saif was to rub it in. It's as if she wants to let it known that finally she's with a real MAN. LOL It might or might not have been a bitter break-up between these two but each having another partner to turn to definitely eased the burn.

Chameli_billiTerenaina

Go to top