Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Unwanted Thread 2 Manveer FF LAST PART PG123 (Page 92)

Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vasishtha

RESERVED.Monkey Emoticon  Once again me first.Hug
EDITED.Dancing Monkey Emoticons
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful update Jiji.Clap Clap Fantastic.Thumbs Up 
Monkey Icons
Poor Manyata,Disapprove Monkey Icons
UV was ignoring n behaving so rudely with her.Disapprove
UV was so so so angry with his Princess,Angry OMG I still can't believe this update's writer is my Anam Jiji,LOL I must say  you did a great job Jiji.Clap You showed UV's anger n love so beautifully.Greeaat.Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
Jiji Please Jiji tell this Amrit-the poison,Angry HAD MEIN RAHE.AngryAlways try to take advantage of UV's anger n misunderstandings.
OMG ShockedUV threw Plate on the floor after tasting Kheer which was made by Manyata. OOO UV what're u doing?D'oh Itna gussa.Shocked
It's all because of Baldy Sasurji.Angry Sasurji ye sab aap hi toh kiya hua hai, haan nahi  toh.Disapprove Jus cos of your contract condition my n Manyata's UV turned into Angry young man n drunkard.Cry
OOO  My Krishy BacchaHug Monkey Icons Yoyo
 came to collect his bua for Pag phera Rasam. Smile 
I loved Krishy dialogue when he said,"no Prince Udayveer hum isee horrible aunty keh haato kuch nahiye kaighe."Monkey Winks Yoyo
  ROFLOMG Krishy was sho cuteHug n has a brain also .Tongue He knows Amrit's intentions.Wink Monkey Icon Cici
OMG Krishy was giving messages to Unnati of Vijay Bhai.Haahaa CUTE MESSANGER.LOL Monkey Icon
When I  read majnu's dialogue,  "Jiji aap accha nahi kar rahi hain Manyata ke saath." n blah blah I was thinking he's not bad or  Majnu but I was wrong.LOL Majnu kabhi nahi sudharega.ROFL
Krishy loves Choco cake  me too me too.Dancing Me too want choco cake Please.Embarrassed Monkey Emoticons
Lunch scene n Manyata's convo with Viraj, Jhanvi, Krishy, Raz, Vikz, Shanaya was so nice. Full family scene. Loved it.Smile
Manyaata's room scene was nice.  I loved Krishy n Manyata's  bonding. He really loves Manyata a lot.Tongue Hug
OMG UV drunked.ShockedAmrit tune UV ko sharabi bana diya. Chudail kahin ki.Angry Monkey Winks
UFFF I hate Akash-the laddu n Amrit-the poison Bro-Sis jodi.Angry I want to mix poison in laddu n give to both of them .Syapa hi khatam.Evil Smile Monkey Emoticons But I know both are really important for the updates isliye chod diya.Wink
Akash Monkey Wink Yoyo
 toh Majnu hi nikla.ROFL 
Amrit wanted to go with UV to devgarh Palace thank god Unnati n Rajbir both come on right time.Smile  Monkey Emoticon
UV reached devgarh Palace to take Manyata with him.Krishy's convo with UV was nice n with other family members too. Krishy was going next week. OOHH MY Spiderman.Embarrassed Monkey Icon
Now the important scene of this update UV-Manyata confrontation.Smile Manyata was really feeling so bad cos of  UV's  rudeness n anger.Cry Monkey Winks
Again Amrit wants to create more differences between Manveer but thank God Manyata showed her real place. Well done Manyata.Tongue Monkey Icon Cici
I loved Manyata's  dialogue:-
Manyata- (Angrily) AngryGHAMANDI YUVRANI AMRIT AB TOH UDAY KI SHAADI HOGAYI AB TOH ISKAH PEECHA CHORE GET OUT OF OUR ROOM TUMHE TAMEEZ NAHIYE HAI KISSI KEH KAMREH MEIN ANEH SEH PEHELE KNOCK KARTEH HAI AB DAFFO HOJO YAHAAN (Manyata shut the door on her face) YES POISON KI  BOTTLE DAFAA HO JAO UV SIRF HUM DONO KA HAI. SAMJHI. Monkey Emoticons
Go to hell laddu n poison.Angry Monkey Icon 
Back to Manveer  AFTER READING LAST SCENE'S DIALOGUE, I'm really really excited for next chapter.Dancing Icon Monkey Yoyo
When Manyata said," Hum yahaan se humesha ke liye jarahe hain n when she  was going to left UV grabbed Manyata's arm n TO  BE CONTINUED BOARD.Disapprove  NO NO NO  I can't wait for the next update. Me want next update right now.
Monkey Icons
So full update was damn superb.Clap Clap I mean DHAMAKEDAAR.Monkey Icons
Loved every dialogue n every scene of this update.Smile
Thanks  for the beautiful update n PM Jiji.Hug Monkey Emoticons
Do update soon. I'm so excited for the next update.Tongue
Great job.Thumbs Up Monkey Emoticon
LOVE YOU.Hug Hug Hug Monkey Emoticons
I WANT UNWANTED SEASON 2, I WANT UNWANTED SEASON 2, I WANT UNWANTED SEASON 2. Dancing Monkey Winks
If you'll not give me next season or FF on  Manveer than I'll make a petition thread haan nahi toh.Wink  Monkey Emoticons
Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon
Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon

Thanks Sonam BachaBig smileI'm glad you enjoyed the part
Somehow UV ko angry young man banah diya all thanks to one and only bhuddha khussat auseko yaad karkeh part likhe rehey tehAngry he makes my blood boil... but I still thinkk personally aur bhi acha ho saktha ... Bacha the poison Amrit is still there for a while so auseh bardasht karnah paregha...  yeah she loves UV too much just like manyata and u so she wont leave him alone... yeah he threw the klheer... baldy sasurji didnt like it but he doesnt understand he caused the mess he might realise nowLOL
Krishy Bacha is just too cute I want to add loads of scenes of him b4 the FF finishes... he hates Amrit just the way we all do... I loved that dialogue tooBig smile
Bacha you are doubting your Ladoo not goodLOLROFL bechara Majnu
I'm glad you enjoyed all the family scenes
yeah Krish the spiderman hes amazing he loves his Bua... its my sis birthday on wednesday she is having spiderman cake coz she also loves spiderman she reminded me of Krishy she goes beta bring my spiderman cake shes not a girly girl...
yeah that dialogue was great for Amrit she needs to know where she standsLOL
Bacha regarding Unwanted i will think about it but for now I doubt it
Thank you so much for the appreciationHug

Ekra-Meer Newbie
Ekra-Meer
Ekra-Meer

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Anam nyc update... ;)
ye amrit pay tou kuttay chrnay chaiay... Or ye uday ko kia hogya haii???? Aisay kaisayyy???? :(
Nxt update main uday sahi hojana chahiay or amrit mar jaani chaiay wo b sheeshay main dekhnay ki waja say!!! Lolll :D
udaymanyata07 IF-Rockerz
udaymanyata07
udaymanyata07

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
ClapClapthanks...fantastic...awesomeClapClap
adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
hope they make up soon!
Angry amrit is so annoying

-Niha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niha-
-Niha-

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
amazing update mummyji
dont like udays new behaviour
neither do i like amrit or akash
poor manyata
thanks for the pm
update soon
-TeriMalang- IF-Rockerz
-TeriMalang-
-TeriMalang-

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
awesome update anam :)

Y is UV behaving so indifferent to manayata ??
And churail amrit arrghhh she actually took their signs on divorce papers pathetic!
Y do i feel aksh for a change is good in this FF
u have record of turning the evils into the goodie one *winkkii* Now a days I like viraj just cos of dis FF
Cont soon
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
awsum anam its my first comment..but read ur FF completely plsss uday shouldnt treat manyata lyk dis...plzzz...make dem one plsss...
Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AndreaBaid

MIND BLOWING as simple as that you rock mommy i loved the update to fullest and wow wow wow manyata ghar chodke ja rahi hai OMG next part is gonna be so rockin and i know i know you may think ke mai kaise hoon vo manveer ki fights par kush ho rahi hoon but i just love drama and that to ghar chodke jaane waala oh wow oh wow oh wow i am jumping already with happiness cant wait anymore te batao update kab kar rahi hoon mommy plzz aaj kardo plzz nahi to mein restless se mar jaungi i so want to know what happens next and ye amrit uff uff uff koi usse ghar se bahar nikalo and aakash evil hai ya angel manyata je liye ye bhi bata do mujhe plus uday uday uday i am so not liking him in this update kitna zada naraz kiya ussne manyata ko ek baar usski baat to sunta but nahi gussa hi itna hai usse aur upar se bakki kasar vo poisnious amrit puri kar dete hai haaye poor manyata i really feel so sorry for her
Kitna pyaar karti hai usse pata nahi kya sooch kar paper pe sign kare the usne. Anyways comin to the update again i loved the convo between amrit and manyata woo hoo manyata you go girl aacha sunaya amrit ki baachi ko OOPS uski baachi to hai hi nahi lol i know bohot ghaatiya joke tha LOL but realky loved all the dialouges of manyata in the fight between her and amrit uff your best update ever mommy cant get enough of it abbhi comment krne ke baad phir se read karungi mein too good bravo brilliant jaise words bhi iss update ko define nahi kar sakte i lOve you mommy plzz aaj update dedo ho saake toh plzz plzz plzz and sorry for spellin mistakes typing from phone which is not at all comfy for me

Thanks Andy BachaBig smile
I'm glad you enjoyed it yeah she might/might not be leaving the house... I cant get rid of Amrit and Akash yet they are needed in the FFLOL Yeah hes angry for a change coz in this FF Udya character has been very nice and sweet... I'm glad you enjoyed their convo Amrit needed a reality check... I will update later on... its alright bachaHug

Go to top