Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Unwanted Thread 2 Manveer FF LAST PART PG123 (Page 69)

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Fantastic update Jiji.Clap Clap Clap Too good.Tongue
Flashback scene when that b*****d raped Manyata, that was so sad.Cry But Manyata is so brave in this FFClap She didn't take any wrong step n living her life for her family, friends n specially for herself n now for UV also.Wink KUDOS.Clap  Clap 
I loved UV-Krishy-Manyata phone conversation.Smile I already told you Krishy's character is one of my faourite, I liked him.Tongue
Viraj is so caring for Manyata. He loved  Manyata so much.Smile
Than J-Rajbir n Unnati-Vijay scene was so cute.Wink J N Unnati both complaining of Rajbir n Vijay to UV.LOL
Loved the update.Wink
Now I'm waiting for the next update.Smile I'm so excited to read the next part.Who's my Fav. one character entering in the story. I want to know, I want to know. Please do update fast Jiji.Now I can't wait.Dancing
Thanks for the PM n Beautiful update.Tongue
HUGS, HUGS N HUGS.Hug Hug Hug

Edited by sonam2801 - 07 September 2012 at 5:30am

Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonam2801

Flashback scene when that b*****d raped Manyata, that was so sad.Cry But Manyata is so brave in this FFClap She didn't take any wrong step n living her life for her family, friends n specially for herself n now for UV also.Wink KUDOS.Clap  Clap 
I loved UV-Krishy-Manyata phone conversation.Smile I already told you Krishy's character is one of my faourite, I liked him.Tongue
Than J-Rajbir n Unnati-Vijay scene was so cute.Wink J N Unnati both complaining of Rajbir n Vijay to UV.LOL
Loved the update.Wink
Now I'm waiting for the next update.Smile I'm so excited to read the next part.Who's my Fav. one character entering in the story. I want to know, I want to know. Please do update fast Jiji.Now I can't wait.Dancing
Thank you so much Sonam BachaHug I'm glad you enjoyed the part.. yeah you have ot be breave just coz of 1 bad situation that doesnt mean you end your life you have to think logically... yh Krishy Bacha is so sweet and cute my favourite also... yh Viraj is nice and caring in here if u watch Saubhagvati Bhava he's so evil but he's in jail now so all good... yh everyone runs to UV for help... Bacha ur excited now but when you see patha nahiye kya hoghaROFL 
its alright Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Loved the update.Wink
Thank you so much Sonam BachaHug I'm glad you enjoyed the part.. yeah you have ot be breave just coz of 1 bad situation that doesnt mean you end your life you have to think logically... yh Krishy Bacha is so sweet and cute my favourite also... yh Viraj is nice and caring in here if u watch Saubhagvati Bhava he's so evil but he's in jail now so all good... yh everyone runs to UV for help... Bacha ur excited now but when you see patha nahiye kya hoghaROFL 
its alright Hug
Jiji, Phir toh Pakka Majnu hi hai.ROFL I'm 1000% sure. Zor ka jhatka bahut zor se mat lagana Pls.LOL
I'm waiting for him.MAJNU KE BACCHE AAJA, Tujhpe aisa comment karungi na ki first update mein hi bhaag jayega FF chodke .ROFL

Edited by sonam2801 - 07 September 2012 at 5:54am
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged

Loved the update.Wink
its alright Hug
Jiji, Phir toh Pakka Majnu hi hai.ROFL I'm 1000% sure. Zor ka jhatka bahut zor se mat lagana Pls.LOL
I'm waiting for him.MAJNU KE BACCHE AAJA, Tujhpe aisa comment karungi na ki first update mein hi bhaag jayega FF chodke .ROFL
Bacha what a guess MajnuROFL you have to keep reading to find out LOLLOL

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged

Loved the update.Wink
its alright Hug
Jiji I lose 2 kgs. weight in this waiting time.LOL 
WAITING, WAITING. AB UPDATE NAHI KIYA TOH GAYAB HO JAUNGI.ROFL
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged

Loved the update.Wink
its alright Hug
Jiji I lose 2 kgs. weight in this waiting time.LOL 
WAITING, WAITING. AB UPDATE NAHI KIYA TOH GAYAB HO JAUNGI.ROFL
I'm updating in 2minz ok just thinking shall i add precap or not maybe not i have less time

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged

Part 57

Now we see everyone on the plane

Manveer were sitting together again

Uday- Princess kya hua you seem very quite

Manyata- nahiye Uday I'm fine (she hugged him) ab please hamaari chintha maat karo ok

Uday- Princess I can tell from your face chaloh batoa kya baat hai

Manyata- koi baat nahiye hai

Just then there was a couple on the left hand side they were fighting

Girl- It's not my fault I keep telling you to get married again all this treatment didn't work all these months taking tablets... going London and coming back to India...what was the point? (She started crying)

Guy- Look we can adopt there is no reason of crying at least you tried your best

Girl- No your parents won't ever let that happen Mummyji already said that once final test results comes if it's still negative she's getting you re-married I have agreed... I'm tired of trying to be positive about all this now if you love me you will listen to your parents and get married again

They carried on arguing hearing all this Manyata was really scared

Uday- Princess now please don't start your topic let me explain everyone is different ok so we can't just agree with others

Manyata- Uday what if it's same then

Uday- if it is we will adopt hamare desh mein bahuth anant bache hai hum uneh adopt karlenghe and give them a good life simple

Manyata- no it's not simple as that tum Yuvraj ho agar nahiye hothe it was different

Uday- Princess please let's not think about all this we have 5 months ok I'm sure this treatment will be successful... let's not think bad things ok

Manyata- alright Uday I won't happy ab bas no discussion on this happy

Amrit was on third row she heard Manveer conversation

Amrit- (to herself) that's great Manyata is scared and worried now she is in thinking mode at least good very good (she smiled evilly)

The flight landed

Now we see everyone back in India

Viraj and Krishy came to collect everyone

Krishy- BUA!!!! (he hugged her)

Manyata- Krishy Bacha (she hugged him back)

Viraj- Manya Bacha (he hugged her) How are you?

Manyata- Bhai I'm fine don't worry Uday neh hamara bahuth kyaal rakha hai

Viraj- That's good humhe Uday seh yeh umeed thi...I'm very happy your back... kaise hai aap sab hum aap ko Jaigar chordenghe

Amrit- Viraj Bhai auseki koi zaroorth nahiye hai kyunki humneh Giri Uncle ko phone kardiya hai woh athe hoghe humhe leneh...you don't worry aap loge jayee hai

Manveer, Jairaj, Unnanti and Vijay weren't very happy

Manyata- I'm going to kill her

Uday- Isse Amrit ko abhi moo khulnah tha honestly she is so irritating ab isse keh saat he janah paregha... Princess ab hum seedha sangeet mein he milenghe we can't meet till then

Manyata- All thanks to hamare honeh waleh Baldy Sasurji and Dadisab they are very old fashioned...I have a backup plan we can still talk on the phone... aur haan ause Amrit seh zydah baat karneh ki zaroorth nahiye hai ok

Uday- Princess we can still talk on the phone... don't worry I will keep my distance with Amrit lekin unkah patha nahiye

Manyata- kya matlab unkah patha nahiye Uday kahiye tum (interrupted)

Uday- No Princess hum mazaak kar rehey teh ok Princess aap humhe lekeh kuch zydah he possessive hai

Manyata- haan hoon because I love you (she hugged him)

Uday-I love you too Princess

Rajbir- J Manya is right this Amrit is really our biggest enemy kya zaroorth thi Uncle Giri ko phone karneh ki

Vijay- haan sab saat mein jathe but this Amrit Uday bana is enough hitler now this Amrit and hamare Sasurji bhi agaye

Unnanti- all of this is Amrit's fault

J- now we all have to go separately

Giriraj- hum agayeh chaliyeh

Everyone touched his feet for ashirwaad

Viraj- Uncle aapne bewajah taqleef ki hum sabko chordethe

Giriraj- nahiye beta taqleef ki kya baat hai hum apne bacho ko leneh aiye hai ab sabki shaadi honeh wali hai achi baat nahiye ab bhi sab mileh... ab hum sangeet mein mileteh hai

Amrit- Uncle Giri, Ma, Papa I missed you all so much

Giriraj/Amrits parents- Amrit beta humneh bhi ab chaleh

Giriraj- Uday beta chaloh

Uday- Jee Dad

Now we see Devgar

Manyata hugged her both parents and Jhanvi

Jhanvi- Manya sangeet is in 2 days you have to try your lengha on and jewellery bhi select karni aur tumhe bhi J

J- lekin Bhabhi hamaari shaadi toh baad mein hoghi

Komal- haan lekin hum sangeet saat mein karenghe tumhare, Manyata ka aur Vijay ka sab Jaigar mein he hoghe aur haldi hum yaahn Devgar mein karenghe

Rohan- Manya beta Raz and all your friends are coming from tomorrows flight aaj sham ki flight delay hoghi

Manyata- that's not fair Raz Bro promised he will be here in the evening

Shaina- Beta he will be here tomorrow morning flight don't worry

Brijraj- Manyata beta aap araam kijiye

Rohan- haan beta you must be tired

Manyata- No I'm fine Papa and Dad

Rajmata- Manyata beta J tum dono agaye (she hugged them)

Manyata/J- Jee Dadisab (they touched her feet for ashirwaad)

Rajmata- jeethe rahiye

Meanwhile in Jaigar everyone was talking in the lounge regarding the sangeet arrangements

Amrit- Uncle Giri hum sab kuch dhelenghe aap chintha maat kijiye theeno sangeet ache seh hojayghe

Giriraj- I know beta aap dheklenghi aap bahauth he samjadaar hai aapko sab rajwado keh thor tareeka patha hai... kaash hamaara ek aur beta aur hotha toh hum aapko he isse ghar ki bahu banateh

Unnanti- (whispers) Dada hum toh marjateh agar yeh hamaari Bhabhi banti yeh Dad ko kya hogaya hai

Rajbir- kabhi Manya ki tariff nahiye ki lekin iss Amrit ki toh tariff he tariff kar rehay hai

Uday- Dad jo bhi kahaye hamara pyaar aur Jaigar ki Maharani sirf aur sirf Manyata baneghi bas ab isse bareh mein koi baat nahiye karegha

Giriraj- Uday beta idhar aao come on have a drink  

Amrit- Uday yeh loh

Uday- nahiye humhe nahiye chahiye

Amrit- agar alcohol nahiye toh wine yeh loh

Uday- nahiye I don't drink

Amrit- kabseh you don't drink yeh toh aapka favourite drink hai

Giriraj- yeh aapko kya hogaya hai beta

Uday- hum kabhi nahiye alcohol ya wine ko haat lagaygeh hum apneh kamreh mein ja rehay hai hamare saar mein dard hai

Rajbir, Remisha and Unnanti went to their rooms so did Uday

Giriraj- Patha nahiye ise ladke ko kya hogaye

Uday went to his room

It was 9pm

We see Devgar

Viraj- Manya Bacha come down

Manya- coming Bhai

Manya came down she was so happy

Raz, Nishimah, Vikz and Shanaya were here

Manyata hugged them all

Raz- how's my sister see I promised I would come and I'm here

Manyata- I know Bro I missed you guys Bhabhi hamara honeh walhi niece kaisi hai

Nishimah- Manya I missed you to aur tumhe kaise patha keh niece hai

Manyata- kyunki humhe niece chahiye kyunki nephew toh hamare paas hai right Krishy

Krishy- humhe bhi baby sister chahiye hai I have no one to play with

Manyata- awww mere bacha (she hugged him) don't worry bacha your baby sister will come soon

Everyone laughed

Vikz- I want a nephew for sure

Shanaya- I agree humhe nephew chahiye hai

Manyata- No Niece agayi dekhleneh sab

Krishy- Yes Bua is right

Jhanvi- Ok now stop arguing about this now you guys come with me I will show you the guest rooms

Shaina/Komal- beta humhe aapseh zaroori baat karni hai hamare saat aiyieh

Manyata- jee Mama, Ma

Meanwhile in Jaigar Uday was trying to call Manyata but it was no answer

Uday- Princess pick up the phone (now Uday was getting worried so he rang J) Hello J

J- Jijusa kaise aap

Uday- Hum tike hai Manyata kaisi hai she's not answering her phone

J started laughing

J- Jijusa actually Jiji is busy Raz Bro and her friends have come from London... right now she's with Ma, Mama when she's done I will tell her to ring you ok Jijusa ab please chintha maat kijiye

Uday- ok J hum toh daar ghe teh Princess always answers her phone.. tell her to call me when she's done

J- will do Jiju sa bye

J disconnected the phone

Amrit was outside she heard the conversation

Amrit-(to herself) Uday is worrying too much about that Manyata need to execute my plan soon (she knocked the door)

Uday- come in

Amrit- Uday kaise hai aap humneh aapke liye achi si strong coffee banayi hai aapkeh saar mein dard tha na yeh lijyeh

Uday- nahiye hum ab tike hai

Amrit- Uday humneh itneh pyaar seh banayi hai have some please

Uday- ok (he took the mug)

Amrit- hum chalteh hai

Amrit left the room

A few minutes later Uday had his coffee and he straight away fell asleep... His phone was ringing it was Manayta

Manyata- ab yeh halkat vede khamanukana phone nahiye utha raha hai... itni sari miscalls di mujhe and now he's not answering my phone how dare he ab last bar phone karthi hoon agar ab nahiye uthaya toh baat nahiye karoonghi auseh kabhi

Amrit was back in Uday room she saw his phone vibrating she quickly answered it

Manyata- Uday kahaan teh tum hum kabseh phone kar rehay hai

Amrit- Manyata hum Amrit bhole rehay hai Uday is asleep so he can't come on the phone kuch kaam tha

Manyata was fuming in anger

Manyata-(Angrily) If Uday is asleep what are you doing with his phone

Amrit- Manyata ghusah kyun ho rahiye ho he's phone was ringing so humneh uthaliyah... ab hum phone rakteh hai

Manyata- Amrit you churail get out of my Uday's room now otherwise I will come there and throw you out... how dare you tumhe sharaam nahiye athi

Amrit- Manyata ab kaisi shaaram akhir hum Uday ki honeh walhi patni baneghe so yeh hamara kamrah hai... rahiye tumhaari baat tumhaari shaadi Uday seh kabhi nahiye hoghi... tumhe nah hi rajwado keh thor tareekeh athe hai aur nahi tum aise mahal ko ek waaris deh sakthi ho... because you are infertile and always will be... so ab hamaari baat mano shaadi thordo aur go and fix yourself up... Uday aur Jaigar Mahal dono hamare hai samji (she disconnected the phone before Manyata can say anything)

Manyata was really hurt and upset Amrit has just told her reality and it was true.

Viraj came in her room with cornflakes

Viraj- Bacha kya baat hai you seem very upset

Some tears fell out of Manyata's eyes

Viraj hugged her

Viraj- kya hua Bacha

Manyata- Bhai have I made mistake saying yes to this marriage after knowing my condition

Viraj- no Bacha you haven't has anyone said anything to you

Manyata- No Bhai it's not fair (she started crying)

Viraj- Bacha no crying people are in worser situation then you... things have changed now Bacha you will be cured I know so ok you're case file is showing a lot of improvements... if you cry like this you will get more ill so from now on no crying you're my strong Bacha... other than this agar koi aur baat hai toh tell me kahiye Uday neh toh kuch kaha(interrupted)

Manyata- No Bhai Uday didn't say anything he's very supportive London mera bahuth kyaal rakha... he never says anything bad to me I'm very lucky to have him in my life

Viraj- good he didn't say anything otherwise I would of sorted him out

Manyata- Bhai no sorting out ok Uday is very nice

Viraj- Bacha if you don't finish of your cornflakes I will surely complain to Uday

Krishy and Jhanvi came in the room

Krishy- BUA!!!! Daddy made me chocolate cornflakes and tea for mummy

Manyata- awww so sweet of Bhai Krishy you stay with Bua today me and you will watch spiderman

Viraj- we will all watch it together

Jhanvi- Yeah good idea hum abhi snacks lekeh athe hai

Krishy- Mummy popcorn, ice cream and chocolates

Jhanvi- ok Bacha

PRECAP- MANVEER SANGEET

-GIRIRAJ FINDS OUT THE TRUTH

-ENTRY OF NEW CHARACTER

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...vkhushboovAaish8afreshbeginSRKfan2012Mariam12Fantasyangelvaishali667anushruthiSunshinegirllManyata5adorable_ranaSyedAinahudaymanyata07vampire12345678Asmimelodysrividhya68MsLuscious-RK_Ki_Biwi-..IshqShava..-Niha-...navina...TuTeradekh-BerryCharm-

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Superb, Fantastic, Mindblowing, beautiful n simple update Jiji.Clap Clap
Ok So All three couples pre marriage functions started n everybody back to India.Smile
Flight scene was nice. Manyata feels scared after hearing couple's convo.Disapprove But don't worry baby, My n Your UV always with you n me.Wink LOL
Than Airport scene Krishy, Viraj n Janvi all were so happy after seeing UV n Manyata.Tongue
But that DESPO AMRIT.Angry Khasmanukhani nikal yahaan se.Angry
ROFL Jiji now I'm trying to bhagoing Amrit from this FF.ROFL TERI JAGAH MAJNU AANE WALA HAI.LOL
BALD GIRI UNCLE What're you doing on Airport?Ouch UV is not a baccha wo aa jata na. He's not a school kid jo lene aa gaye .ROFL
Jaighar Scene;-
It's good UV.Wink Daaru is injurious to health k & wo behka bhi deti hai.LOL MY ANAM JIJI DOESN'T LIKE DRUNKARDS(BEWDAS) K.Wink If you love me n Manyata tnan just stay from Alcohol, Wine n Amrit. My Jiji doesn't like both things.Wink & She's my Jiji, Jo unhein na pasand wo humein bhi nahi k.Tongue
Amrit was too Shani Jiji.Shocked Coffee le aayi.Shocked Khasmanukhani kahin ki DUR RAHNA HUMARE UV SE.Angry 
Amrit it's better for you  not to take Panga  with Manyata n me.Cool
We both're UV's Jaan.Blushing Blushing 
Devgarh Palace:- Viraj Bhai -Manyata convo was nice n good for Manyata.Smile
Than my n Manyata's fav. Krishy came with Jhanvi,That was so cute.Tongue
Precap Sangeet Party Dancing
Bald Uncle'll find the truth.Shocked Broken Heart Amrit teri toh.Angry
New Character Shocked Jarur Majnu hoga wo bhi AMRIT KA BHAI BANKE AAYA HOGA PAKKA.ROFL ROFL
JIJI I'M DYING TO READ MORE. ABHI UPDATE KARO, PLEASE. I'M DYING TO KNOW WHO'S MY FAV. PERSON ENTERING IN THIS FF.Tongue
Loved the update.Smile
Thanks for the Fab. update n PM. Tongue
LOVE YOU JIJI & HUGS FOR YOU.Hug Hug JIJI SAHIL FOR YOU.Wink Isse chodke sab pics mein Shivani Aunty hain uske saath sorry. I've only UV's pics only this pic of Sahil.LOL WO BHI PASSPORT SIZE JAISA PIC MILA.LOL  Wink Jahan dekho wahaan Shivani. Disapprove FOR ME SAHIL+ANAM=SANAM.Wink It's better.Heart Humare naam se milta hai ye toh.Wink

Edited by sonam2801 - 08 September 2012 at 2:30am

Supernatural_10

Go to top