Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Unwanted Thread 2 Manveer FF LAST PART PG123 (Page 37)

Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire12345678

awesome awesome loved the whole thing the saree scene was fab and the song was wonderful lovely choice anam please update soon this FF is getting interesting day by day and precap is scary i hope manyata does not insult or scold uday too much but i loved the whole wedding please update soon and thanks for the p,m

Thanks SairaBig smile I'm glad you enjoyed it... keep reading to find out I will update in a few minz... its okSmile

Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by udaymanyata07

ClapClapthanks..fabulous...
ThanksBig smile
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adventure_gurl

awesome  job!
Thanks ShonaliBig smile
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asmimelody

Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

Part 47

Finally the wedding and reception was finished

The next day we see everyone in Manyata's house she had a day of work

The doorbell rang

Manyata opened the door

Manyata- Yes can I help you

Guy- can you sign this please these are flight tickets for Mr Udayveer Singh

Manyata signed it and took the tickets inside

Manyata- Uday is leaving and didn't tell me there should be 4 tickets but there is 5 (she read the tickets) why is my ticket done I'm not leaving London... UDAY!!!!!!!!

Uday came downstairs

Uday- Whay happened Princess?

Manyata- what is all this? You are going back to India you didn't even tell me... why is my ticket done? I am not leaving London I told you all this before you had no problems what is now? Why Uday?

Uday- Princess I don't want to argue about this we will be leaving together on Thursday ok

Manyata- Uday my treatment is going on its going so well... and then my internship my dream that's all I ever wanted why are you ruining my dream I will not leave London please Uday I don't want to argue either don't force me to go back to India please

Uday-  Princess I'm sorry you will have to come back to India ok yeh hamara akhri faisalah hai aur Dadisab ka bhi yeh hokum hai so you have to come back

Manyata- (Angrily) I WILL NOT LEAVE LONDON DO WHAT YOU LIKE I AM NOT GOING FROM HER AUR YEH HAMAARA AKHRI FAISALAH HAI

She went to her bedroom

Viraj and Jhanvi came inside

Viraj- yeh sab kya ho raha hai

Jhanvi- Manya bahauth ghuseh mein nashtha bhi nahiye kiya.. she never leaves cornflakes for anything

Shaina- Viraj, Jhanvi reheneh doh iseh she will be fine waapis toh iseh janah hai joh bhi ho

Viraj- Mama yeh sab kya hai you can't force Manya to leave I won't let that happen

Shaina- Manya will have to go back it's for her own good yeh Maasab ka akhri faisala hai we never disobey Maasab akhir Manya ki Dadisab hai

Viraj- Mama humhe kuch samaj mein nahiye araha hai auseki treatment chal rahiye hai internship bhi shuru hogayi sab kuch hai hamaari behen keh pass itni khush hai yahaan aur hum auseh hamesha keh liya yahaan nahiye rakenghe just until internship and treatment is finished phir I personally will take her to India... Uday I though you would understand Manya instead you want to take her back humhe tumseh yeh umeed nahiye thi

Uday- I'm sorry Viraj Bhai I don't want to upset her either but yeh Dadisab ka hokum hai and I agree with Dadisab  I will convince her myself she will come back

Viraj- Uday yeh tum tike nahiye kar rehay ho.. jahaan thak mein apni behen ko jantha hoon she won't ever agree tum koshish karkeh dheklo

Jhanvi- Uday tum bhi rokjoa jab treatment aur internship finish hojayghi saat mein chaleh janah ok aur please yeh argument finish karo

Uday- Bhabhi I wish hum roke pathe lekin bahuth kaam hai Jaigar mein Dad ko hamaari zaroorth hai isliye humhe janah hai aur tickets Thursday raat keh hai

Jhanvi- itni jaldi theen din baad

Uday- haan Bhabhi hum abhi athe hai

Uday went upstairs knocked on Manyata's door

Manyata- GO AWAY!!!!!!!

Uday went inside

Uday- Princess please try and understand (interrupted)

Manyata- JUST SHUT UP UDAY I DONT WANT TO TALK TO YOU GET OUT OF MY ROOM

Uday came inside and locked the door

Uday- PRINCESS ENOUGH OF SHOUTING NOW LISTEN TO ME CLEARLY

Manyata- I WONT LISTEN TO YOU GET OUT OF MY ROOM

Uday- PRINCESS THIS IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD OK YOU HAVE TO COME BACK IF YOU DON'T SERIOUS DAMAGE WILL BE DONE

Manyata-(Angrily) WHAT DAMAGE HUH BY TAKING ME IT WILL BE DAMAGE TO MY HEALTH AND WORK NOT TO ANYTHING ELSE

Uday- IT WONT PRINCESS I WILL MAKE SURE OF IT SO FOR NOW I SUGGEST YOU PACK YOUR BAGS WE WILL BE LEAVING ON THURDAY

Manyata- NO I WONT GO EVER WITH YOU I DONT CARE WHAT YOU DO EVEN KINAPPING LIKE YOU DID THE FIRST TIME THIS TIME I WILL MAKE SURE NONE OF YOUR TRICKS WORK

Uday- PRINCESS HUM KUCH BHI KARSAKTEH OK I WILL TAKE YOU WITH ME I WILL MAKE SURE OF THAT NOW ENOUGH OF YOUR DRAMA PACK YOU SUITCASE OK WARNAH I WILL DO IT MYSELF

Manyata-  UDAY I CANT BELIEVE HOW NASTY YOU ARE GET OUT NOW.. I WILL NOT GO WITH YOU EVER DO WHAT YOU LIKE I DONT CARE

Manyata was really angry and upset

Uday went to his room

Downstairs Viraj and Jhanvi were upset also

Viraj- Manya didn't have breakfast I will go upstairs and give her

Jhanvi- haan chaliye Viraj

Shaina- koi zaroorth nahiye hai she can come herself and have it zydah laad pyaar deneh ki koi zaroorth nahiye hai tum dono neh Manya ko bigaad diya hai

Viraj- Mama you're just trying to be mean and strong ok kyunki aapko apna vaada poorah karnah hai to Dadisab where as me humneh koi vaada nahiye kiya mere liyeh meri behen he sab kuch hai mere now excuse me chaloh Jhanvi

Viraj and Jhanvi went upstairs with breakfast

Manyata was in her bed really upset

Viraj- Manya bacha have your breakfast please

Jhanvi- Look you can't keep cornflakes waiting I made your favourite orange juice too.. please eat you need to have medication also

Manyata- Bhai...Bhabhi I'm on hunger strike I had my med don't worry just with water that's allowed and food never nahiye kaiyenghe until Uday apologises to me... Mama and Uday have to change their decision warnah hum kabhi khannah nahiye kaiyenghe you both know how stubborn I am so please now leave me alone Mama and Uday think they can shout and throw their decision on me I don't think so now I will show them what Manya is about

Viraj- please bacha humneh toh tumhe kuch nahiye kaha na toh hamare liye please eat

Jhanvi- haan please Manya ka loh

Manyata- Sorry Bhai Bhabhi please don't force me I love you both but I have to teach this Uday and Mama are lesson

Viraj and Jhanvi both go downstairs

It was evening now Manyata still didn't eat

Uday and Shaina were both discussing

Shaina- beta yeh sab Manya jaan bhoje keh kar rahiye hai

Uday- Aunty I can't see Princess in pain she didn't eat anything since morning she's having all her medicine like that... hum kya kareh kuch samaj mein nahiye araha hai humseh toh baat he nahiye kar rahiye hai

Shaina- beta she's purposely doing this rehene do auseh when she feel hungry she will eat

Viraj- Mama, Uday humhe abhi batiye yeh sab kya hai what is the need for it?

Shaina- Maasab neh humhe bataya hai woh Arjun jail seh raha ho raha hai soon aur he's never allowed in india again so he's coming here London forever and Maasab chahathi hai Manya waapis aiye

Uday- I don't want to leave her here I don't trust Arjun isliye hum auseh waapis lekeh ja rahey hai Dadisab ka hokum hai

Viraj- Uday I can take good care of my sister itneh saal sambhalah auseh kuch aur saal bhi sambhalsakteh hai yeh Viraj Sharma Dobriyal ka vaada hai tum araam seh joa hum Manya ka kyaal rakenghe that Arjun will never come by her again... hum par bharosah rakoh I'm her brother

Uday- Bhai humhe aapar poorah bharosah hai lekin yeh faisala Dadisab ka hai unka hokum hai aur hum uneh mana nahiye karsakteh hai

Viraj/Jhanvi- Mama please baat kijiye Dadisab seh

Shaina- hum baat karteh hai beta lekin unka faisala nahiye badlegha

Uday- tike hai Aunty mujhe apna faislah badlana paregha I will make breakfast and take it for Princess she wins and I lose I can't see her in pain anymore

Uday went to the kitchen he made cornflakes

Jhanvi- Uday don't put sugar in it Manya hates cornflakes with sugar ok

Uday- ok Bhabhi humneh apna faislah badaldiya Dadisab seh bahuth daanth pareghi but kya kareh apni Princess keh liye kaleghe I can't see her in pain

Jhanvi- I'm proud of you Uday hamesha hamaari Manya ka saat denah she deserves all the love in the world... ab jaldi seh joa ok

Uday- Jee Bhabhi

Uday went upstairs to Manyatas room she was too busy on her BBM

Uday knocked the door

Manyata- come in

Uday came inside with breakfast

Uday- Princess before you start shouting I'm sorry humhe tumhare saat aisi pesh nahiye anah chahiye tha aur isliye humneh apna faislah badal diya hai please eat your breakfast hum aapko yahaan seh nahiye lekeh jayeghe I promise now

Manyata gave a big smile

Manyata- really Uday do you think I am dumb your joking you just want me to eat

Uday- no Princess I am not joking humneh tumhaari ticket cancel kardi you can ring ticket office if you want please eat  I can't see my princess in pain

Manyata- are you sure?

Uday- yeah I'm sure (he smiled)

Manyata quickly got the bowl of cornflake and started eating it

Manayta- I was missing cornflakes so much thank you Uday tumneh hamari khushi keh liye apna faisalah badal diya, I'm very happy

Uday- Princess ab araam sek breakfast karo hum abhi athe hai Shaina Aunty is ringing India Dadisab seh baat karni hai

Manyata- ok hum bhi athe hai I will eat in the kitchen

Uday- ok Princess chaloh

Uday and Manyata go downstairs

Manyata goes to the kitchen and starts eating cornflakes

Manyata- I missed you cornflakes

Viraj- I'm very happy Uday tumneh Manya ko manah liya ab I'm convinced tum Manya ko sambhaloghe shaadi ki baad

Uday- Haan Viraj Bhai she was angry with me so humneh manah liya hamaari princess ko

Shaina- Uday beta idhar aao Dadisab ko baat karni hai

Uday- Jee hum athe hai

Jhanvi- Manya bahuth ziddi ho

Manyata- come on Bhabhi aapne kya soacha tha keh hum princess banke badal jayghe hum aaj bhi puraani walhi Manya he hai aur hamesha reheghe I don't change for no one agar Uday ko humseh shaadi karni hai toh hamaari baat mani pareghi and plus he was wrong I was right hum London chorkeh nahiye jayghe  until treatment and internship is finished aur haan Bhabhi hum Viraj Bhai seh kehneh walhe hai jab hum jayghe aap sab bhi saat chaleghe

Jhanvi- ofcourse chaleghe tumhaari shaadi hoghi toh humhe toh chalnah hai

Manyata- yes Bhabhi woh toh hoghi lekin abhi nahiye abhi toh hum sirf 22 hai shaadi kareghe baad mein

Jhanvi- Manya age doesn't matter

The phone rang Jhanvi answered it

Jhanvi- Hello

Jhanvi Mom- Jhanvi beta jaldi seh ghar ajoa Rajbir neh ladki pasand karli hai ab bas hum tumhare ghar aiyeghe rishtha lekeh jaldi seh ghar ajoa baat kareghe phir hum toh bahuth khush hai

Jhanvi- Mama hamare ghar rishthe keh liye lekin Manya ka rishtha toh Uday keh saat ho chukka hai aur yahaan aur koi ladki nahiye hai meri kuch samaj mein nahiye araha hai

Jhanvi Mom- Manya nahiye beta Uday ki choti behen

Jhanvi- Unnati auseka bhi rishtha ho chukah Mama aap kya keh rahiye hai meri kuch samaj mein haiye araha hai

Jhanvi Mom- beta Unnati nahiye Uday ki choti behen Jainandani

Jhanvi- J KYA!!! Mama hum abhi ghar arahaye hai

Manyata cornflakes spoon fell on the floor

Manayta- OMG BHABHI!!!!! (she hugged her) Rajbir ko J pasand hai omg omg (she was really happy)

Jhanvi- Manya yeh khushi ki baat hai lekin jo J ki haalath kisi ko nahiye patha hai aur sab samjathe hai J Uday ki choti behen hai tumhaari nahiye aur koi bhi asliyaat nahiye jantha

Manyata- toh kya hua Bhabhi aap jakeh baat kijiye

Jhanvi- batanah toh paregha mein aur Viraj jathe hai ghar tum Krishy ka kyaal raknah hai kahaan Krish

Unnanti came in the kitchen to get water

Unnanti-  Bhabhi Krish hamare saat mein, Vijay aur J games khel rehay aur Krish bhi khel raha hai

Jhanvi- acha Unnanti auseka kyaal raknah

Unnanti- I will Bhabhi

Unnanti got drinks and went upstairs

Jhanvi- Viraj humhe ghar janah hai abhi Mama ka phone aiya tha Rajbir keh rishthe ki baat karni hai chaleh

Viraj- tike hai chaloh.. Manya ache seh nashtha karo ok aur on the way I will buy pizza for everyone

Manyata- don't worry Bhai I will aur haan I want potatoe wedges sweet chilli dip and (interrupted)

V/J- Chocolate Cookie Dough and Ice Cream we know

Manyata- yeah ok Bhai, Bhabhi ab jaldi jayee hai

Viraj and Jhanvi leave

After a few minutes Uday and Shaina come back

Shaina- Jhanvi kaha hai

Manyata- Mama their gone to Bhabhi house unki Mama ka phone aiya tha

Shaina- sab kuch tike toh haina

Manyata with a big smile

Manyata- sab kuch tike hai Mama don't worry Dadisab neh kya kaha

Shaina- bahuth naraaz hai Maasab lekin Uday uneh manah liye ab tum dono baatien karo hum khaaneh ki tyaari

Manyata- meri liye Bhai is bringing pizza hut so hum wahiye kaighe

Shaina- acha tike hai hum sirf apneh liye he banayghe

Shaina went to the kitchen

Manyata hugged Uday

Manyata- Thanks Uday Dadisab ko manahneh keh liye

Uday- Princess your most welcome but hamaari kuch sharteh hai which you have to accept?

Manyata- sharteh why? Agaye na rajwada mode conditions and all tum yahaan akeh bhi sach mein ek Yuvraj he ho come on Uday everything isn't about conditions and deals  

Uday-  Princess if you don't accept you have to come back

Manyata- great here I thought you love me so much and care for me... so you changed your mind here you're telling me about conditions just great ab jaldi bolo kya hai tumhare dumb conditions

TO BE CONTINUED...

Edited by Anam Ali - 11 August 2012 at 8:49pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...Aaish8SRKfan2012Mariam12IshaAkbarsweet.tashiFantasyangel--Zenu--ilvudayanushruthiSunshinegirllSaHillover101rocker12SyedAinah-TeriMalang-udaymanyata07Archi02vampire12345678AsmimelodyArieltabi..IshqShava.....navina...TuTeradekh-BerryCharm-

-BerryCharm- IF-Addictz

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
..IshqShava.. IF-Sizzlerz
..IshqShava..
..IshqShava..

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
the update is awesome dear:) i haven't commented frm a long time so sorry:)pls write d next one soon:)
TuTeradekh IF-Stunnerz
TuTeradekh
TuTeradekh

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
awsome...update...but urghhh...this arjun is come back.awww...rajveer and J...thats great...and i think cornflaks is ur fvrt...isi liye har update hota hi hai.plzzz...updte soon...thanx for PM.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anushruthi...navina...

Go to top