Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Unwanted Thread 2 Manveer FF LAST PART PG123 (Page 12)

allseasonrain Senior Member
allseasonrain
allseasonrain

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
sorry for late reply...it's great...i am happy that there is some hope... take care...and update soon and pm me...

Edited by allseasonrain - 29 July 2012 at 9:00am

Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by allseasonrain

sorry for late reply...it's great...i am happy that there is some hope... take care...and update soon and pm me...

ThanksBig smile its ok will do gna update in a while
-Laiba- IF-Sizzlerz
-Laiba-
-Laiba-

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Thanks LaibaBig smile lol yh I'm crazy duno where i got that idea from didnt even do my research just wrote itLOL yh he does will try add a scene in the next part where he talks to themLOL I know no one likes her but for now shes needed in th ff... I will update everyday like I normally do so you will be able to read a lot b4 you go Pak... no need of thansk your welcomeHug
yh i heard it but duno if its true so many rumours on the forum right now so I have no idea

Most welcome Big smile lol u're defo one of the craziest writer i'm fan of LOL but i like ur craziness its rocking xD love the twists and happy and sad moments! u should become a writer or serial director xD i garantee u'll rise the show TRP to the sky xD OMg now im' wondering if u'll make him accept the relation or stand against it LOL desperatly waiting for u to updte Tongue u know since i've left watching serials i only come on IF to read ur FF so you have to update fast LOL
awww sista you're the best EmbarrassedHug as your part are long as well i'll defo be able to read a lot before going xD 4 days left Ouch i'm upset now CryLOL how will i read ur ff in pak Cry  i need to get intenet even if i've to give ' rishwat ' to my cousins haha LOL
na more rumours sista, TB confirmed the news as pryal herself said that they r no longer together! anyway its their problem! if they r happy this way lets hope the best for them ^^ but they were defoo so hot couple together Cry will miss it!! Smile

Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Laiba-

Originally posted by Anam Ali

Thanks LaibaBig smile lol yh I'm crazy duno where i got that idea from didnt even do my research just wrote itLOL yh he does will try add a scene in the next part where he talks to themLOL I know no one likes her but for now shes needed in th ff... I will update everyday like I normally do so you will be able to read a lot b4 you go Pak... no need of thansk your welcomeHug
yh i heard it but duno if its true so many rumours on the forum right now so I have no idea

Most welcome Big smile lol u're defo one of the craziest writer i'm fan of LOL but i like ur craziness its rocking xD love the twists and happy and sad moments! u should become a writer or serial director xD i garantee u'll rise the show TRP to the sky xD OMg now im' wondering if u'll make him accept the relation or stand against it LOL desperatly waiting for u to updte Tongue u know since i've left watching serials i only come on IF to read ur FF so you have to update fast LOL
awww sista you're the best EmbarrassedHug as your part are long as well i'll defo be able to read a lot before going xD 4 days left Ouch i'm upset now CryLOL how will i read ur ff in pak Cry  i need to get intenet even if i've to give ' rishwat ' to my cousins haha LOL
na more rumours sista, TB confirmed the news as pryal herself said that they r no longer together! anyway its their problem! if they r happy this way lets hope the best for them ^^ but they were defoo so hot couple together Cry will miss it!! Smile

lol yhLOL awww laiba Hug I will be updating in 10 minutes... dont be upset when you will be in Pak u will be happy u gta enjoy the wedding as welll... dw about that I will PM u all the parts... lol yh gd ideaLOL I have no idea its their personal life so their own decision... yh i know
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

Part 41

After 2 weeks it was Raz and Nishimahs sangeet everyone getting ready in Manyatas house.

Jhanvi- Krishy bacha what are you doing? Come here you need to get ready stop jumping on the bed come here quickly look Mama needs to get ready too

Krish- coming Mama

Jhanvi- that's like my bacha

Jhanvi got Krish ready

Jhanvi- my bachas looking very handsome

Krish- Mama I don't want to wear this dumb scarf I am not a girl

Jhanvi- Bacha you have to wear it ok it matches your shervani.. you look Amazing now you can play

Krish- I am going to Prince Udayveers room

Krish ran to Uday's room

Jhanvi- careful bacha don't run you will fall

Just then Shaina came to Jhanvi's room

Shaina- beta Jhanvi jaldi tyaar hojo thodi dher mein sangeet mein janah hai

Jhanvi- Haan Mama woh tyaar ho rahiye thi Krishy tyaar nahiye ho raha tha auseh tyaar kiya.. I ironed Virajs clothes and (interrupted)

Shaina- beta bahuth kaam karthi ho ab jaldi seh tyaar hojo

Jhanvi- koi baat nahiye Mama mujhe kaam karnah acha lagtha hai

Shaina- Beta Krish kahaan hai

Jhanvi- Uday keh kamreh mein

Shaina- acha beta hum abhi athe hai tum tyaar hojo

After a few minutes Viraj came inside

Jhanvi- Viraj acha hua tum agaye meri purple sari nahiye mile rahiye hai

Viraj- Jhanvi tumhare liye liaye hai yeh blue sari I brought it myself kaisi hai

Jhanvi- it's beautiful lekin iski koi zarorath nahiye thi I have so many saris

Viraj- yeah I know you do but I brought this specially for you now go and wear it quickly... you know how Manya is like she must be done by now then she will be like Bhabhi you take ages getting ready (he laughed)

Jhanvi- Yeah I know I will just be back

Meanwhile we see Krish in Udays room

Krish- Prince Udayveer

Uday- Krish bacha come inside you look so cute in this sherwani

Krish- I didn't want to wear this but Mama forced me you are wearing same sherwani too just different colour.. Bua chose everyone's clothes

Uday- yh thats right your Bua chose everyones  I'm ready now so is Krish lets go and get your Bua (he picked Krish up)

Krish- Bua must be ready she's always on time

Uday- we will see (he knocked the door) PRINCESS!!!!!!

Krish- BUA!!!!!!!

Manyata was ready

Manyata- door is open come inside

Uday- Princess you look beautiful

Manyata- Thank you humhe patha hai hum hamesha he beautiful lagteh hai

Krish went running to Manyata

Krish- Bua!!!! (he hugged her)

Manyata- Krish bacha omg you look so so amazing in this shervani just like a prince wow!!!!!

Krish- I want to be like Prince Udayveer we have the same shervani

Uday got chuffed

Uday- of course you will be just like me when you grow up royal prince

Manyata- No Krish will be much better Prince then you ok Uday now please Krish ko apne jaise maat bano ok... now come on bacha lets go... Uday tumhe koi invitation nahiye mileneh walah chaloh tum bhi

Uday- chal rehay hai Princess woh hum (interrupted)

Krish- lets go Prince Udayveer

Everyone goes downstairs

Manyata was on the phone

Manyata- Vikz I am coming ok yeah yeah I know ok we discussed everything yes I know

She disconnected the phone

Manyata- BHABHI!!!! BHAI!!!!! MAMA!!!!!!! COME DOWN WE NEED TO GO!!!!!

Rohan- Manya beta as usual they are late nothing new (he laughed)

Manyata- yes Papa you're right always late I need to be there Vikz ka phone aiya tha keh raha tha sab intezaar kar rehay  

After a while Unnati  and Vijay came downstairs together

Uday wasn't very happy seeing them together

Vijay- Unnanti Uday bana humhe dhekreh hai look like he's going to murder us

Unnati- Vijay..Dada humhe kuch nahiye kehenghe ok chaloh

Vijay- lekin humhe toh nahiye chorenghe na

Manyata saw Uday looking at Vijay and Unnati.. Uday went towards them; Manyata went to her brothers rescue

Uday- (Angrily) Vijay bana yeh sab kya hai aap aur Unnati (interrupted)

Manyata- Uday tum hamare saat chaloho kuch baat karni hai

Vijay- (to himself) agar aaj baat nahiye ki toh kabhi nahiye kar paighe aur phir hamaari Unnati bhi humseh baat nahiye kareghi.. zydah seh zydah Uday bana humhe mareghe toh mareh hum baat zaroor karghe

Uday- no Princess hum aaj inn dono seh baat karkeh rehenghe kabseh dhekrehay dono saat saat hoteh hai aur (interrupted)

Vijay-  Uday bana hum Unnati seh pyaar karteh hai hum Mama seh hamaari shaadi ki baat karenghe lekin humhe mauka nahiye milha kyunki everyone so busy first regarding Manayta then J aur hum shaadi karenghe Unnanti seh jab hamaari dono beheno ki shaadi hojaye isliye I'm sorry humneh aapko bataya nahiye I know you care about Unnati a lot aur hum bhi iski bahuth parwa karteh hai trust me Uday bana hum Unnati ko hamesha khush rakenghe

Unnanti-  Dada hum bhi Vijay seh utnah he pyaar karteh hai humneh baat nahiye ki kyunki everyone was so stressed regarding (interrupted)

Manyata- me and J right well Unnanti I mean sorry Bhabhi I'm very happy for you both (she hugged her) Vijay Bhai what bravery you finally admitted everything in front of the great Yuvraj Udayveer (she laughed) Uday kya hua are you in shock

Uday- No I'm not in shock Princess

Manyata- so why aren't you saying anything then

Uday- (Smiled) Princess I'm happy finally Vijay bana himself admitted it to me don't worry I'm not angry now

Vijay- Uday bana aapko koi problem nahiye hai

Uday- No humhe koi problem nahiye hai as long as you keep Unnati happy lekin agar Unnanti ko zara bhi dhok hua na toh hum aapko choreghe nahiye

Manyata- Uday enough now ok Vijay Bhai loves Bhabhi he won't ever hurt her ab tum hamareh saat chalo we need to go now everyone is here

J- Jiji hum agaye chaleh

Manyata- J did you have medicine

J- Yeah I had medicine

Shaina- ab chaloh beta

Manyata- haan hum kabseh keh rehay chaleh but as usual you guys take ages getting dressed right Papa

Rohan- woh toh hai beta khandani aadat hai ine sabki (he laughed)

Viraj- Papa chaliyeh aap hamare saat chaleghe aur wakhi sab driver keh saat

Jhanvi- lets go Krishy

Krish- Mama I want to go with Prince Udayveer and Bua please

Jhanvi- No bacha you have to come with Mama

Viraj- Krish bacha you're coming with us

Uday- Let Krish come with us please

Krish went running to Uday

Viraj- ok fine Krish be good ok

Krish- I will thanks Daddy (he hugged him)

Now we see everyone in the car

After a while everyone reaches the Sangeet hall

Vikz and Shanaya were greeting all the guests

Vikz- finally you guys are here you're meant to be family you're come so late

Manyata- Vikz not my fault my family takes years getting ready and then it was so much traffic... now you be quiet greet the guests I need to go inside see Bhabhi and Bro

Manyata was really happy

Everyone went inside

Manyata hugged Nishima and Raz

Manyata- congratulation Bhabhi and Bro

N/R- Thankyou why did you come so late

Manyata- I know sorry traffic but we're here now I have a surprise for you guys

Raz- Manya sit down not good for your health

Manyata- no Bro not today it's your sangeet and I am your only sister and sit down no way

Nishimah- did you have your medicine

Manyata- yes I did you know how Uday's like he wouldn't let me come here if I didn't have medicine

Uday- don't worry she had all her medicines congratulations

N/R- Thanks

Everyone congratulated Raz and Nishimah

Manyata went on stage got the mike from the DJ

Manyata- Welcome everyone to the sangeet of my Raz

Bro and Nishimah Bhabhi... firstly I want congratulate them 2 again I'm so so happy for you guys... so I have arranged a surprise for you 2 I hope you enjoy it

Manyata played a dvd of Raz and Nishimah from college and university.

Raz and Nishimah were very happy seeing this

The Dvd had finished

Manyata- I hope you guys enjoyed that my Raz Bro and Nishimah Bhabhi are made for each other... I love you both so much. This performance is dedicated to the beautiful couple.  Bhabhi and Bro join us and everyone else too I want to make this Sangeet memorable for you guys.

Maahi Ve Maahi Ve
That's The Way Maahi Ve
Tere Maathe Jhumar Damke
Tere Kanno Baali Chamke Hai Re
Maahi Ve
Tere Haatho Kangana Khanke
Tere Pairo Payal Chanke Hai Re
Maahi Ve
Naino Se Bole Rabba Rabba
Mann Mein Dole Rabba Rabba
Amrit Ghole Rabba Rabba
Tu Soniye

( Jind Maahi Ve Soni Soni Aaja Mahi Ve
Everybody Sing Soni Soni Aaja Mahi Ve )
'
(2)
That's The Way Maahi Ve
O Tere Aankhen Kali Kali
Tera Gora Gora Mukhdha, Hai Re
Maahi Ve
Teri Rangat Jaise Sona
Tu Chaand Ka Jaise Tukda Hai Re
Maahi Ve
Tere Gaal Gulabi Rabba Rabba
Chaal Sharabi Rabba Rabba
Dil Ki Kharabi Rabba Rabba
Tu Soniye

Jind Maahi Ve
' Aaja Mahi Ve '
(2)
Barse Rangini Kaliyan Hai Mehki Bhini Bhini
Baje Mann Mein Halke Halke Shehnai Re
Jitne Hai Taare Aanchal Mein Aa Gaye Sare
Dil Ne Jaise Hi Li Angdayee Re
Tu Jo Aayee Sajhke Mehndi Rachke
Chal Bachke Oh Soniye
Dil Kitno Ka Khaye Dhajke Oh Soniye
Jind Maahi Ve
' Aaja Mahi Ve '(2)

Nishimas mom also joined in

Chanda Meri Chanda Tujhe Kaise Mein Yeh Samjaoon
Mujhe Lagti Hai Tu Kitni Pyaari Re
Khusiyan Jitni Hai Sab Dhoondh Ke Laoon
Teri Doli Ke Sang Kar Do Sari Re
Tu Jo Aayee
'
Oh Soniye
Jind Maahi Ve
' Aaja Mahi Ve '(2)

The songs finished now we see everyone enjoying the sangeet, Nishimas mom was crying seeing her cry Manyata started crying too.

Uday- Princess what happened why you crying?

Manyata- Uday... Aunty is so upset it's not nice it's so sad now Nishima Bhabhi needs to leave her house just 3 days left till the wedding... it's not fair why can't Raz Bro go to stay in Nishimah Bhabhi's house that way Aunty wont cry

Uday started laughing

Uday- Princess that's not possible its rasam when girl gets married she has to live in the boys house

Manyata- I don't like this rasam ok it's not nice makes everyone upset...see in my case it's ok because you don't hardly leave our house you come like everyday so you know you can permanently move in... I'm sure hamare honehwalhe baldy sasurji mind nahiye kareghe what say Uday acha idea haina

Uday- (Angrily)Princess don't call my dad baldy have some respect ok

Manyata- ok ok sorry but Uday hamara idea kaise lagha

Uday- no bad idea I can't shift to your house permanently hum aapko dulhaniya banake apneh mahal lekeh jayghe so Princess Manyata will become my Queen Mrs Manyata Udayveer Singh and will live in Jaigar Kingdom

Manyata-  No hum nahiye jayeghe ok I don't like Jaigar

Uday- Princess aise kaise nahiye chaloghi hum utha keh lejayghe

Manyata- I don't think so you keep dreaming

Just then Krish came

Krish- Prince Udayveer, Bua!!!

U/M- What happened Bacha?

Krish- I'm very tired now I want to go home

Uday picked him up

Uday- Krish bacha we are going home later on lets go and find your Dad and Mom 

Manyata- yeah I don't know where everyone is

Meanwhile we see Shaina talking to some ladies

Kokila- Shaina humhe toh tumhaari beta Manya bahuth he pasand hai itni beautiful hai hamare Akash keh saat iski Jodi bahuth he achi lagehghi kahin rishtha toh nahiye karaya na

Shashikala- Shaina rishtha toh mein magneh walhi thi iss Kokila neh meri baat suneli hamara beta Arnav kaise reheygha

Kokila- nahiye hamara beta Akash

Shashikala- nahiye hamara beta Arnav

Manyata, Uday and Krish came

Kokila- humneh kaha nah hamara beta Akash humneh Manya ko pehele dheka

Shashikala- nahiye Manya mere ghar ki bahu baneghi mere Arnav ki patni

Uday wasn't very happy and Manyata couldn't stop laughing

Uday- Princess yeh loge tumahra rishtha maang rehay hai aur tum has rahiye ho

Manyata- toh kya kareh royeh acha haina hum bahuth popular hai ab agar tum kahiye bhaag gaye hum inn dono mein kisi ek seh shaadi karelenghe ab toh mere pass 3 options hai tum, aur inn dono keh bte (she laughed)

Uday- (Angrily)Princess sirf hum ok aur koi nahiye

Manyata- Uday ghusah kyun ho rahye hum mazaak kar rehay teh

Uday- humhe aise mazaak pasand nahiye hai

Shaina- Kokila behn and Shashikala behn aap loge please larnah band kijiye humneh Manya ka rishtha Udayveer keh saat do saal pehele kardiya tha she's engaged shaadi kuch mahino mein hai

Shashikala/Kokila- kya aise kaise

Shaina- Sorry aap loge chintha maat kijiye hum aapke betho keh liye rishthe dhekenghe tike hai

Manyata couldn't stop laughing

Manyata- bechari Auntys

Krish- Bua I'm very sleepy

Uday- Krish bacha you go to sleep ok

Everyone was really happy and enjoying the sangeet

Now we see everyone back home in Manyata house

It was 2am we see Manyata downstairs in the kitchen having cornflakes.

Uday comes downstairs in the kitchen

Uday- Princess tum yahaan kya kar rahiye ho

Manyata- Uday can't you see I'm eating cornflakes was hungry so hum niche agaye

Uday- cornflakes raat keh do bajhe Princess your too funny all you ever eat is cornflakes

Manyata- leave my cornflakes alone tum apna batha tum itni raat ko kyun niche aiye

Uday- No water left in the jug I came to get water ok

Manyata- Uday ab agaye ho niche sit down we will watch some tv I'm not sleepy

Uday- ok Princess chaloh hum koi moive dhekteh hai

Manyata- ok but no horror ok humhe daar lagtha hai

Uday- I love horror movie ab hum horror movie dhekenghe

Manyata- Uday no horror ok warnah hum tumseh baat nahiye karenghe.. koi achi si romantic movie ok erm let's watch kuch kuch hota hai

Uday- Princess I can't find it

Manyata- I will find it

Manyata found the movie

Both Uday and Manyata were watching the movie half way through the movie Manyata fell asleep on Uday shoulder

Uday- Princess!!! I think my Princess is gone sleep awww she's look so cute when she's asleep (he kissed her forehead)

Just then they heard a scream

AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be continued...

Edited by Anam Ali - 29 July 2012 at 7:48pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...Aaish8SRKfan2012honeey95FantasyangelMariam12ultravioletrayilvudayanushruthirocker12SaHillover101FireNIcesweet_gargiShazzie-JEHAN--TeriMalang-chitra_raoudaymanyata07ArieltabiAsmimelodysrividhya68-RK_Ki_Biwi-..IshqShava..adventure_gurlfia21...navina...-BerryCharm-

udaymanyata07 IF-Rockerz
udaymanyata07
udaymanyata07

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
ClapClapthanks...well done...amazing...ClapClap
-BerryCharm- IF-Addictz

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
allseasonrain Senior Member
allseasonrain
allseasonrain

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
it's so good...manyatahave 2 more option.lol...

Go to top