Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..IshqShava.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG what an update👏  👏  👏 i had expected i'll end up in tears after reading this update but you surprised us once more😊 😃 brilliant update di...Amrit turned good, that was great😊 ManVeer's baby girl is so cute❤️ Thanks for the PM di🤗 i'll miss reading this SS😒
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Laiba-

RESERVEDDD yayy will edit later on ^^

************EDITED**********

OMG you almost killed me lady xD i thought i would have a panic attack😆i was expecting the end u were pllanning to mke but thk god u didnt otherwise it would ne too sad and i would end up crying as u know im a big rotlu 😆!!!
The part was awsome, i totaly loved the way u added so much suspense on the fact tht it was either baby or manya who wuld be alive. i wuldnt have guessed 😆 You made Amrit positiv tht was cherry on the cake 😆 i wasnt expecting this witch to turn positiv 😆 but thk god u sent Agam for her haha!!
Udhay omg wht to say abt it... he is just FAB i wish every girl culd get a hubby like him xD the way he cares like when he say tht it matters when baby is healthy and mom has to be healthy as well...
Im so glad that baldy didnt😆 turn out negative 😆 otherwise he wuld be dead haha 😆 after a lot of tears the ending on a happy note was the best u culd give 😳😃 😃 Thank you and seriously im gonna miss ur FF a lot 😭 you know that i4ve always been a fan of ur writting skills and i just LOVE each and everything u write!! this one was a hatrick 😉
Im not expecting this to be ur last FF xD im hoping for u to come bck after a lot of rest with something else and different as u always do 😳
I LOVE YOU fr everything 😆 i still remember hw i stayed awake till 6 in morning to read the whole ff xD and how i was despo in pk for nt being able to read ur ff 😆
again AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME !!! Super Duper HIT!!!!
rated 10/5 😆😆⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Love you and im gonna miss u alot 😭
Laibu

PS: see u on whats ap right after the comment haha 😆

Thanks Laibu😃
I'm glad you enjoyed it yes I had to change the ending otherwise I would of made all the readers upset I didnt want that so changed the ending... yes that was too obvious.. yes I thought I might as well make the only villan Amrit good... I know Laibu you have read all my fanfics thank you so much for being a great reader luv u 2🤗 yes I remember then u catched up once you were back😆
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
WOW!

Happy endings

It was awesome reading this FF !

Originally posted by: PrincessZaneb

Awesome ending
Thank u so much for a happy ending :)
Hey have a question did uay find out that manyata had complications
:)

Thanks Zaneb😃
No need of thanks I changed my mind for all the readers I personally didnt want to seperate Manveer
Yes regarding your question I didnt show it in the part where they talked about it as I mentioned Manveer talked a lot.. I know it was quite a serious part of the ff but I didnt mention it wanted to keep it all happy..

Originally posted by: Sanarasheedroxx

Awesome,superb,amazing,fantabulous,Mind blowing,astonishing,fantastically beautiful FF 👏👏👏
How cna u end this di 😭 Kisi na kisi din end hona tha bt still 😭
Awes the baby ws so cute 😊 Uday ws right 😉 Thank god manyata is fym 😃 Or baby bhi theek hai 😊
Shukr hai apko chitty di ne draya or end chnge kra aapne 😆 Bt loved the end ❤️Awesome siggy ⭐️
Amrit ko agam mil gya 😊
Awe uday ws crying dat scene ws emo
Krishy bought a teddy bear so sweet of him he is a darling
Ya ALLAH last mai bhi effect chod diya na baby ka naam Jasminie rkha🤣bt the name is very nyc hope usse uska aladdin kuch years mai mil jaye🤣
would miss uday k dushman CORNFLAKES🤣
This ws truly a happy end ⭐️
Ye aap ki last FF nhi hai u have to write more ff's fr us plzz *puppy face*
Love uh di🤗]

Thanks Sana😃
I'm glad you enjoyed it
Yeah I had ti listen otherwise not need to fulfil readers wishes plus I didnt want to seperate Manveer
yeah had to make Amrit the witch good as well thought might as well end it with villan also being good.. thats my favourite name I love it thats why I chose it 
Yeah its my last fanfic I dont think I will be writing anything now will become reader now thats much easier job😆
luv ya 2🤗
Edited by Anam Ali - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: anushruthi

loved this chapter

Amazing ending
Reading this FF has been awesome 
 Jasmine... what a lovely name 

hoping to read more manveer work by You 
thanks 4 de PM

Thanks😃
I'm glad you enjoyed it
Yeah I love the name too my favourite
I dont think i will be writing anything now
no need of thanks its ok😊

Originally posted by: andy.a

Wow anam
loved this update it was very nice
finally amrit turned to a new leaf
really felt sad reading amrit manyata convo
happy that manyata servived the operation
so finally manveer is together with their bundle of joy jasmine
it was really awsome
anam dont stop writing
please start a new one
thanks for the pm

Thanks Andy😃
I'm glad you enjoyed it
Yeah I thought lets turn the villan good
Yeah she did
I'm not writing anything now will be reader and catch up on all the fanfics
no need of thanks its ok😊

Originally posted by: Archi02

Supparbb update. Awesome, just fabulus. Very beautiful ending. Loved it very very much. Thanks for giving us such a beautiful story.

Thanks Archi😃
I'm glad you enjoyed it
no need of thanks🤗

Originally posted by: Ashish.Holic

Awsomee...update di
itani jaldi end kar diya bhebhebhebhe...
Awww...baby was sooo...cute...love it happyly ever after...thanx for PM.

Thanks Sweta😃
Yeah fanfic was going on since May 2012 so altogether 10 months its been on it was about time it ended made 73 parts thats a lot😆
Yeah I know I love that baby shes from the drama Veera
happing ending so all the readers are happy
its ok😊

Originally posted by: Asmimelody

Superb,fantastic,great update naani saabwhole update was Awesome👍🏼 yayy!ManVeer ko Baby girl paida hui  Jasmine Nice name naani saab⭐️ ⭐️thank you soo much apne happy ending rakha baby bohoth cute haiaur samne usse dekhne ke liye line lagadi so sweet aur sabse acchi baath Amrit acchi bann gayi!👏 👏aur sabki dua kaam aagayi😳 phir unka raajyabhishekh bohoth accha tha aur unka nokh jokh bhi😃 😃bohot emotional part tha, mujhe toh rona aagaya aur aakhri part tha😭 😭 😭 aur aap doosri kahaniyan kyun nahi likhoge?aap itna accha likhte ho...

great update Naani saabthanx for the PM🤗 🤗

Thanks Naatin😃
I'm glad you enjoyed it
Yes baby girl that too I named it Jasmine my favourite name yeah gave it a happy ending to make everyone happy and myself too didnt want to seperate Manveer... yeah baby was just too cute whole family wanted to see so it had to be a long line😆 yes witch Amrit ko acha banah diya she was the only villan left now so might as well turn her good.. awww so sweet naatin i wont write now because I will be full time reader now im so behind in everyones ff ss os so need to catch up plus its more fun reading than writing
no need of thanks naatin its ok😊