-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
RESERVED.  Once again me first.πŸ€—
EDITED. 
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful update Jiji.πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Fantastic.πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Poor Manyata,πŸ˜’ 
UV was ignoring n behaving so rudely with her.πŸ˜’
UV was so so so angry with his Princess,😑 OMG I still can't believe this update's writer is my Anam Jiji,πŸ˜† I must say  you did a great job Jiji.πŸ‘ You showed UV's anger n love so beautifully.Greeaat.πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ
Jiji Please Jiji tell this Amrit-the poison,😑 HAD MEIN RAHE.😑Always try to take advantage of UV's anger n misunderstandings.
OMG 😲UV threw Plate on the floor after tasting Kheer which was made by Manyata. OOO UV what're u doing? Itna gussa.😲
It's all because of Baldy Sasurji.😑 Sasurji ye sab aap hi toh kiya hua hai, haan nahi  toh.πŸ˜’ Jus cos of your contract condition my n Manyata's UV turned into Angry young man n drunkard.😭
OOO  My Krishy BacchaπŸ€— 
 came to collect his bua for Pag phera Rasam. πŸ˜Š 
I loved Krishy dialogue when he said,"no Prince Udayveer hum isee horrible aunty keh haato kuch nahiye kaighe."
  🀣OMG Krishy was sho cuteπŸ€— n has a brain also .πŸ˜› He knows Amrit's intentions.πŸ˜‰ 
OMG Krishy was giving messages to Unnati of Vijay Bhai.Haahaa CUTE MESSANGER.πŸ˜† 
When I  read majnu's dialogue,  "Jiji aap accha nahi kar rahi hain Manyata ke saath." n blah blah I was thinking he's not bad or  Majnu but I was wrong.πŸ˜† Majnu kabhi nahi sudharega.🀣
Krishy loves Choco cake  me too me too. Me too want choco cake Please.😳 
Lunch scene n Manyata's convo with Viraj, Jhanvi, Krishy, Raz, Vikz, Shanaya was so nice. Full family scene. Loved it.😊
Manyaata's room scene was nice.  I loved Krishy n Manyata's  bonding. He really loves Manyata a lot.πŸ˜› πŸ€—
OMG UV drunked.😲Amrit tune UV ko sharabi bana diya. Chudail kahin ki.😑 
UFFF I hate Akash-the laddu n Amrit-the poison Bro-Sis jodi.😑 I want to mix poison in laddu n give to both of them .Syapa hi khatam.😈  But I know both are really important for the updates isliye chod diya.πŸ˜‰
Akash 
 toh Majnu hi nikla.🀣 
Amrit wanted to go with UV to devgarh Palace thank god Unnati n Rajbir both come on right time.😊  
UV reached devgarh Palace to take Manyata with him.Krishy's convo with UV was nice n with other family members too. Krishy was going next week. OOHH MY Spiderman.😳 
Now the important scene of this update UV-Manyata confrontation.😊 Manyata was really feeling so bad cos of  UV's  rudeness n anger.😭 
Again Amrit wants to create more differences between Manveer but thank God Manyata showed her real place. Well done Manyata.πŸ˜› 
I loved Manyata's  dialogue:-
Manyata- (Angrily) 😑GHAMANDI YUVRANI AMRIT AB TOH UDAY KI SHAADI HOGAYI AB TOH ISKAH PEECHA CHORE GET OUT OF OUR ROOM TUMHE TAMEEZ NAHIYE HAI KISSI KEH KAMREH MEIN ANEH SEH PEHELE KNOCK KARTEH HAI AB DAFFO HOJO YAHAAN (Manyata shut the door on her face) YES POISON KI  BOTTLE DAFAA HO JAO UV SIRF HUM DONO KA HAI. SAMJHI. 
Go to hell laddu n poison.😑  
Back to Manveer  AFTER READING LAST SCENE'S DIALOGUE, I'm really really excited for next chapter. 
When Manyata said," Hum yahaan se humesha ke liye jarahe hain n when she  was going to left UV grabbed Manyata's arm n TO  BE CONTINUED BOARD.πŸ˜’  NO NO NO  I can't wait for the next update. Me want next update right now.
So full update was damn superb.πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I mean DHAMAKEDAAR.
Loved every dialogue n every scene of this update.😊
Thanks  for the beautiful update n PM Jiji.πŸ€— 
Do update soon. I'm so excited for the next update.πŸ˜›
Great job.πŸ‘πŸΌ 
LOVE YOU.πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— 
I WANT UNWANTED SEASON 2, I WANT UNWANTED SEASON 2, I WANT UNWANTED SEASON 2.  
If you'll not give me next season or FF on  Manveer than I'll make a petition thread haan nahi toh.πŸ˜‰  

Edited by Vasishtha - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
RESERVEDπŸ˜†ONCE AGAIN ME SECOND SONRIA EK SAAT AGGE PHEECHE HI HOTI HAINπŸ€—
Edited by mrs_kapoor - 11 years ago
diorslik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
MIND BLOWING as simple as that you rock mommy i loved the update to fullest and wow wow wow manyata ghar chodke ja rahi hai OMG next part is gonna be so rockin and i know i know you may think ke mai kaise hoon vo manveer ki fights par kush ho rahi hoon but i just love drama and that to ghar chodke jaane waala oh wow oh wow oh wow i am jumping already with happiness cant wait anymore te batao update kab kar rahi hoon mommy plzz aaj kardo plzz nahi to mein restless se mar jaungi i so want to know what happens next and ye amrit uff uff uff koi usse ghar se bahar nikalo and aakash evil hai ya angel manyata je liye ye bhi bata do mujhe plus uday uday uday i am so not liking him in this update kitna zada naraz kiya ussne manyata ko ek baar usski baat to sunta but nahi gussa hi itna hai usse aur upar se bakki kasar vo poisnious amrit puri kar dete hai haaye poor manyata i really feel so sorry for her
Kitna pyaar karti hai usse pata nahi kya sooch kar paper pe sign kare the usne. Anyways comin to the update again i loved the convo between amrit and manyata woo hoo manyata you go girl aacha sunaya amrit ki baachi ko OOPS uski baachi to hai hi nahi lol i know bohot ghaatiya joke tha πŸ˜† but realky loved all the dialouges of manyata in the fight between her and amrit uff your best update ever mommy cant get enough of it abbhi comment krne ke baad phir se read karungi mein too good bravo brilliant jaise words bhi iss update ko define nahi kar sakte i lOve you mommy plzz aaj update dedo ho saake toh plzz plzz plzz and sorry for spellin mistakes typing from phone which is not at all comfy for me
Edited by AndreaBaid - 11 years ago
WhatTheF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wowww...awsomee...love it...
Awww...poor manyata uday kitna rudly beheave kaata hai...
Urghhh...that amrit is tooo...much har baat me uday ke puchh ki tarah chalti rehati hai...uday jahan jaega pi6e pi6e chali jayegi...kamini kahin ki.
Aur ush ka bhai akash woh bhi kamin nikala but doubt k woh amrit ka sath dega...i think woh manyata ke help karega...lolzzz...krish called amrit horrible aunty...
OMG...manyata ghar chhod ke jaa rahi hai...i hope uday ushe rok le plzzz...update soon i cnt wait tooo...know what uday will do...thnx for PM.
adorable_rana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Superb update twini...so full of drama and emotional traumaπŸ‘πŸΌ

I felt so bad for M na...she should leave UV for a while and let him realize her value...I am mean can't he what she did was only to be with him and he is hurting her badly...you have done a great job⭐️

I am curious to know what is coming next...I think that Akash will play a positive role...rightπŸ˜‰

thanx for the pm and update soon dearπŸ€—πŸ€—

Now soon means really soon...I am not gonna wait very long then I will...you knowπŸ˜† so update soon

MuuuaahhπŸ€—

Manveerangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Awesome anam πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Awww poor manyata she was so upset 😭 😭
Ahhh i hate amrit 😑 😑
Plz update soon
And thx for pm 😊
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Vasishtha

RESERVED.  Once again me first.πŸ€—

EDITED. 
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful update Jiji.πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Fantastic.πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Poor Manyata,πŸ˜’ 
UV was ignoring n behaving so rudely with her.πŸ˜’
UV was so so so angry with his Princess,😑 OMG I still can't believe this update's writer is my Anam Jiji,πŸ˜† I must say  you did a great job Jiji.πŸ‘ You showed UV's anger n love so beautifully.Greeaat.πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ
Jiji Please Jiji tell this Amrit-the poison,😑 HAD MEIN RAHE.😑Always try to take advantage of UV's anger n misunderstandings.
OMG 😲UV threw Plate on the floor after tasting Kheer which was made by Manyata. OOO UV what're u doing? Itna gussa.😲
It's all because of Baldy Sasurji.😑 Sasurji ye sab aap hi toh kiya hua hai, haan nahi  toh.πŸ˜’ Jus cos of your contract condition my n Manyata's UV turned into Angry young man n drunkard.😭
OOO  My Krishy BacchaπŸ€— 
 came to collect his bua for Pag phera Rasam. πŸ˜Š 
I loved Krishy dialogue when he said,"no Prince Udayveer hum isee horrible aunty keh haato kuch nahiye kaighe."
  🀣OMG Krishy was sho cuteπŸ€— n has a brain also .πŸ˜› He knows Amrit's intentions.πŸ˜‰ 
OMG Krishy was giving messages to Unnati of Vijay Bhai.Haahaa CUTE MESSANGER.πŸ˜† 
When I  read majnu's dialogue,  "Jiji aap accha nahi kar rahi hain Manyata ke saath." n blah blah I was thinking he's not bad or  Majnu but I was wrong.πŸ˜† Majnu kabhi nahi sudharega.🀣
Krishy loves Choco cake  me too me too. Me too want choco cake Please.😳 
Lunch scene n Manyata's convo with Viraj, Jhanvi, Krishy, Raz, Vikz, Shanaya was so nice. Full family scene. Loved it.😊
Manyaata's room scene was nice.  I loved Krishy n Manyata's  bonding. He really loves Manyata a lot.πŸ˜› πŸ€—
OMG UV drunked.😲Amrit tune UV ko sharabi bana diya. Chudail kahin ki.😑 
UFFF I hate Akash-the laddu n Amrit-the poison Bro-Sis jodi.😑 I want to mix poison in laddu n give to both of them .Syapa hi khatam.😈  But I know both are really important for the updates isliye chod diya.πŸ˜‰
Akash 
 toh Majnu hi nikla.🀣 
Amrit wanted to go with UV to devgarh Palace thank god Unnati n Rajbir both come on right time.😊  
UV reached devgarh Palace to take Manyata with him.Krishy's convo with UV was nice n with other family members too. Krishy was going next week. OOHH MY Spiderman.😳 
Now the important scene of this update UV-Manyata confrontation.😊 Manyata was really feeling so bad cos of  UV's  rudeness n anger.😭 
Again Amrit wants to create more differences between Manveer but thank God Manyata showed her real place. Well done Manyata.πŸ˜› 
I loved Manyata's  dialogue:-
Manyata- (Angrily) 😑GHAMANDI YUVRANI AMRIT AB TOH UDAY KI SHAADI HOGAYI AB TOH ISKAH PEECHA CHORE GET OUT OF OUR ROOM TUMHE TAMEEZ NAHIYE HAI KISSI KEH KAMREH MEIN ANEH SEH PEHELE KNOCK KARTEH HAI AB DAFFO HOJO YAHAAN (Manyata shut the door on her face) YES POISON KI  BOTTLE DAFAA HO JAO UV SIRF HUM DONO KA HAI. SAMJHI. 
Go to hell laddu n poison.😑  
Back to Manveer  AFTER READING LAST SCENE'S DIALOGUE, I'm really really excited for next chapter. 
When Manyata said," Hum yahaan se humesha ke liye jarahe hain n when she  was going to left UV grabbed Manyata's arm n TO  BE CONTINUED BOARD.πŸ˜’  NO NO NO  I can't wait for the next update. Me want next update right now.
So full update was damn superb.πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I mean DHAMAKEDAAR.
Loved every dialogue n every scene of this update.😊
Thanks  for the beautiful update n PM Jiji.πŸ€— 
Do update soon. I'm so excited for the next update.πŸ˜›
Great job.πŸ‘πŸΌ 
LOVE YOU.πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— 
I WANT UNWANTED SEASON 2, I WANT UNWANTED SEASON 2, I WANT UNWANTED SEASON 2.  
If you'll not give me next season or FF on  Manveer than I'll make a petition thread haan nahi toh.πŸ˜‰  

Thanks Sonam BachaπŸ˜ƒI'm glad you enjoyed the part
Somehow UV ko angry young man banah diya all thanks to one and only bhuddha khussat auseko yaad karkeh part likhe rehey tehAngry he makes my blood boil... but I still thinkk personally aur bhi acha ho saktha ... Bacha the poison Amrit is still there for a while so auseh bardasht karnah paregha...  yeah she loves UV too much just like manyata and u so she wont leave him alone... yeah he threw the klheer... baldy sasurji didnt like it but he doesnt understand he caused the mess he might realise nowπŸ˜†
Krishy Bacha is just too cute I want to add loads of scenes of him b4 the FF finishes... he hates Amrit just the way we all do... I loved that dialogue tooπŸ˜ƒ
Bacha you are doubting your Ladoo not goodπŸ˜†ROFL bechara Majnu
I'm glad you enjoyed all the family scenes
yeah Krish the spiderman hes amazing he loves his Bua... its my sis birthday on wednesday she is having spiderman cake coz she also loves spiderman she reminded me of Krishy she goes beta bring my spiderman cake shes not a girly girl...
yeah that dialogue was great for Amrit she needs to know where she standsπŸ˜†
Bacha regarding Unwanted i will think about it but for now I doubt it
Thank you so much for the appreciationπŸ€—
Ekra-Meer thumbnail
Anam nyc update... ;)
ye amrit pay tou kuttay chrnay chaiay... Or ye uday ko kia hogya haii???? Aisay kaisayyy???? :(
Nxt update main uday sahi hojana chahiay or amrit mar jaani chaiay wo b sheeshay main dekhnay ki waja say!!! Lolll :D
udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸ‘thanks...fantastic...awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hope they make up soon!
😑 amrit is so annoying