Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ITV_Loverr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Very nice. Amezing update.please iss youverani(don't want to take the witch's name) manveer ki beech se hota do. Loved the update.
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow superb update fabulous one u always update very nice u rock keep going & like this give us superb update
WhatTheF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awsomeee...ughhh...thia amrit...hate her...kabab me haddi...update soon thanx for PM.
vampire12345678 thumbnail
amazing i loved it anam loved the reply uday gave to amrit and manveer in the plane manyata wanting cornflakes again😆 and manyata remebering her past means arjun called her in that hotel and poor manyata she had to bear all that please update soon anam and manveer in the hospital sounds interesting please manyata should be fine please and thanks for the pm😃
--Zenu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Anam! Wonderful Updates! Could'nt Read Ur Updates As I Was Busy... Coming To The Updates They Were Great! I Think In Hotel Morino Arjun Raped Manyata? Umm Just A Guess! Hope Everything Goes Well In The Hospital! Ty 4 d PMS Update Soonn 
afreshbegin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi dear,

luv ur FF dear..

n i hate Amrit...

Pls use Manveer ke beech aane mat dena
-The_Tomboy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome part mummy!!
Loved it!!
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: smiley12

awesome update anam👏 👏👏all manveer scene was too cute❤️ awww amrit is so annoying😡😡i hope ye cudail ab london mein hi reh jaye iss ki flight hi miss ho gaye 😆or baad mein iss ka plan crash ho gaye🤣🤣or ye shadi mein nazar hi na aye😆precap is good⭐️do continue soon👍🏼

Thanks Ria Bacha😃 I'm glad you enjoyed it... I know she is that's why I put her in the ff😆 bacha nice plansROFL keep reading to see what happens.. I will do later on insh allah

Originally posted by: rocker12

superb update as always i loved it too the core it was a fab convi i loved how uday asked for rajbir and unatti's help because amrit was accompaining then and yaa i loved the answer uday gave too amrit :)

Thanks Haz😃 I'm glad you enjoyed it

Originally posted by: rubaarana

Anam as always cute and funny👍🏼
Thanx for the pm dear and update soon😊

Thanks😃 I'm glad you enjoyed it.. its ok😊 I will do later on insh allah