Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Saif or SRK in Kal Ho Na Ho? (Page 5)

lentils IF-Dazzler
lentils
lentils

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binge

Saif was cute and hilarious. LOL  Every time I saw this movie, he grew on me too. LOL I remember that scene where he goes out with that old lady whom he had passed the chit for date by mistakeROFL showed that he had a good side to him.  When it comes to choosing him with SRK, I'd go for both. Embarrassed 

I know! He was too sweet! And funny! That lady was chugging the wine like no one's business LOL

It sounds like from all the comments that KHNH has been a big thing for Saif's career.

Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
lentils IF-Dazzler
lentils
lentils

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by attitude.ash

Saif's character was realistic. Aman brings out the fairy tale you believed in with the perfect prince charming. I would pick Aman anyday had I not grown out to stop believing in fairy tales all together! So today, I will pick Rohit!

I guess we all are forced to stop believing in fairy tales at one point Cry

I wish we had never been disappointed and really got our dreams! Love is a painful thing, a huge slap on the face... 

Maybe that's the best thing about KHNH. It showed that even if you don't end up with the person you love, you can be happy. Very few films have that message.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ash.attitude

ash.attitude IF-Rockerz
ash.attitude
ash.attitude

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Burcidi

Saif's character was realistic. Aman brings out the fairy tale you believed in with the perfect prince charming. I would pick Aman anyday had I not grown out to stop believing in fairy tales all together! So today, I will pick Rohit!

I guess we all are forced to stop believing in fairy tales at one pointCry

I wish we had never been disappointed and really got our dreams! Love is a painful thing, a huge slap on the face...

Maybe that's the best thing about KHNH. It showed that even if you don't end up with the person you love, you can be happy. Very few films have that message.

Lol true. Even if you don't get the person you love, life moves on eventually. KHNH was rather dramatic with certain things. However, it was a well executed movie for both Saif and SRK!

lentils

souro Moderator
souro
souro

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Lol true. Even if you don't get the person you love, life moves on eventually. KHNH was rather dramatic with certain things. However, it was a well executed movie for both Saif and SRK!

I don't remember all the details, but there was one thing that I found OTT. Sharukh getting out of his hospital bed to run all the way to meet Saif or Preity (I don't remember who). Also the whole thing about SRK just not dying was a bit too boring.
lentils IF-Dazzler
lentils
lentils

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Its Saif all the way...Not only his character in the movie was adorable but even Saif as an actor excelled in that character...SRK on the other hand overacted in a lot of scenes not to mention how his age started showing...but otherwise even the character he played Aman...got onto my last nerve...His scene right before his death with Preity while Rohit was sent outside the room was creepy and cringe worthy to the least...

MaSqUeRaDe

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TexanHolden

eh. I didn't expect this out of you starsstruckkk, Kal Ho Na Ho is terrible. esp the way they make fun of gujjus. it seemed so stupid to me. 

I never said I loved KHNH..I was only comparing Saif & SRK's performances in the movie. LOL

Go to top