India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Saif or SRK in Kal Ho Na Ho? (Page 4)

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
I don't know, actually. I loved the film in it's entirety! I can watch it innumerable times Approve I would say that SRK-Saif were both pretty amazing in this movie, and especially in the scenes when they're together. God I miss this jodi, the first and original gay jodi of bolly LOL

SRK was great in the last scene, where everyone comes to meet him. Saif was consistent throughout the film. So yes, I can't choose :/

P.S - I think saif's best goofy/rom-com guy act was Hum Tum, hands down. He hasn't been able to beat that one.

Edited by U-No-Poo - 27 July 2012 at 8:58am

Antlers IF-Sizzlerz
Antlers
Antlers

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
eh. I didn't expect this out of you starsstruckkk, Kal Ho Na Ho is terrible. esp the way they make fun of gujjus. it seemed so stupid to me. 
CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Every single character of KHNH is wonderfully sketched.And I can never choose between Aman,Rohit and Naina.The characters are beyond excellent and all the actors gave their best performance.
Rohit and Naina's characters are realistic.They are regular guys and girls.But Aman's types of characters can only be found in a billion.
I would like to spend even a little time with such a man.
Performance wise I choose Saif.But SRK was also great.

Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ash.attitude IF-Rockerz
ash.attitude
ash.attitude

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Saif's character was realistic. Aman brings out the fairy tale you believed in with the perfect prince charming. I would pick Aman anyday had I not grown out to stop believing in fairy tales all together! So today, I will pick Rohit!

Edited by attitude.ash - 27 July 2012 at 11:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lentilsstarstruckk

ViccoTurmeric IF-Sizzlerz
ViccoTurmeric
ViccoTurmeric

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
SRK... His character might not be that real, but he was a genuine person who couldnt see her loved one in pain!
Just loved his chacater and his scenes with Preity
Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Saif was cute and hilarious. LOL  Every time I saw this movie, he grew on me too. LOL I remember that scene where he goes out with that old lady whom he had passed the chit for date by mistakeROFL showed that he had a good side to him.  When it comes to choosing him with SRK, I'd go for both. Embarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lentils

lentils IF-Dazzler
lentils
lentils

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nkapoor3

Originally posted by Burcidi

Yea I think Rohit liked her before the makeover but was waiting for Naina to like him. But he was a coward, it was Aman who convinced him about Naina.

It was cute when they were waiting for bagels and Naina said Rohit is sexy and smart, etc...Rohit's face lit up and he was like "Really?" And he changed his mind and went to the club with her. I also loved how he was like "oh no she's taking her clothes off!" and wanted to stop her at the club. So cute. Ah Saif
Day Dreaming
he was not a coward! he was about to propose to her when he found out she loved Aman

yes, but who got him to realize he loved Naina in the first place?

He sure wasn't realizing it himself. And even when he realized Naina is in love with Aman, he just gave up and Aman had to convince him to go after her. So yes, Rohit was a coward, at least in the first half. I think in the second half, he was not a coward anymore. Marrying someone whom you know loves someone else and not putting it in their face is something not every man can do. I really respect Rohit for that.

Go to top