--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
today finally after days of watching the newly debauchered NBT

I found it!!!!

My Paisa Vasool MomentParty

Are you ready?

the split second like literally the split second when Mohan finishes hugging Guru and SEES Riddhima

YES YES YES

Paisa VasoolParty

Guys  his face went from Rangeela Drapes to Pale White chaddarLOL
LOL
like GhostLOL

Good Morning Mohan  - Sapna Nahi Haqeeqat HaiLOLLOL

Nacho Gao Aur Baade Mein Pachtao

Finally the Reckoning on Mohan's face that he was HIDING from the truth and HIDING from his wife to be was so visible on his face.   He went from enjoying his Blessed Engagement to facing his Accursed First Marriage.  Woah like deer in headlights moment - Freeze Freeze FreezeLOLLOL

The Precap just made it all the more juicer

Isn't it ironic that the "M" trick he tried to play with Megha and the bracelet when she was engaged to Manav is EXACTLY the same trick that Riddhima is trying to play with him and the mehendi at HIS SANGEET LOLLOLLOLLOL now that he is engaged to Megha.  Only difference is that Mohan is now IN the bottomless pit waiting to get out.  Megha was never in itLOLLOLLOLLOL

I don't know if Riddhima is psycho or not

Forget Guru,  I dont think Riddhima will allow Mohan to tell until marriage.  Why?

2 reasonsWink

a)  Colors has taken a poll.  Whatever the majority opinion is they will do exactly the OPPOSITELOL
LOLb)  Mohan's destruction will be a lot more EPIC and the damage unmanageable if it happens after the wedding instead of before  - so says TRP babaLOL

So while I am glad that Mohan has finally woken up from all the merriment and spotlighting as Dulha and hugging all the women of his choice to the STARK REALITY that Riddhima brings with her by her mere presence - you can pick the sherwani, hire the band and the horse, print the cards and hire the pandit, recycle the mangalsutra and the chunri  - end of day you have to admit YOUR CART IS HITCHED TO ANOTHER WAGON MOHAN

you got to detach before you reattachLOLLOLLOLLOL

its very simple  - UNhook before REhooking  - SeeWinkLOLLOL

So day before yesterday Megha confessed about Indu's harrassment.  That was my last Paisa Vasool moment and this one seems to have quite a lot of potential

Until Mohan confesses to Megha unfortunately no amount of MG MN and MM scenes can be Paisa Vasool because the M part of all these three equations is LIVING A LIE and being a LIAR

So let's keep our fingers crossed that the CVs are able to fend off the TRP demonsBig smile

Hope is all that's left eh?TongueLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanghavi8seegeeKunalrocksmegustajalebiblmadhuriknrajisaurisMaz.Lekzsitammapc_palsSwastikAshNisonu-monuDabulls23-Swetha-

Maz. IF-Rockerz
Maz.
Maz.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Good one hope! LOL Yea you are right guru ko chodo she herself won't let him speak up.. There will be tamasha of the highest degree guaranteed... Lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lekz-Swetha-

megustajalebi Goldie
megustajalebi
megustajalebi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged

I just want Mon to get here soon so we can just get this unnecessary drama and tamasha over with...

Good post Smile
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Lord have mercy Hopester!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice write up...Fultoo paisa vasul ROFL  How r u girl? Hope all is well...Hug

Mohan character was destroyed for me yesterday when he went by what Guru suggested VS what his heart told him to fess up to Megha..

Psycho Ridhima is there with reality..

Sorry megha fans...She looked hidious  Dead  Mohan looked quite handsome Day Dreaming  But but now fessing up is good but destroying 2 innocent children and mr. Vyas,  his wife & Jiji who supported him ...He really made mess of things for him and Megha-children-Vyas family..

Lets see what he does ...Will Ridhim also tell anyone or not million $ Q..

I never knew Mehndi rasam is done prior to engagement...I know it is one of the shadi events...NEways Pffft episode..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy87-Swetha-

seegee Newbie
seegee
seegee

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
true.

Edited by seegee - 20 July 2012 at 9:25pm
Kunalrocks Senior Member
Kunalrocks
Kunalrocks

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Recycled MangalsootraLOL
 yes again sorry megha fans but her eyebrows... Do somethin thin them, arch them, do something puhleaaassseee , make up ppl tum kya megha ke eyebrows par bhi kaajal lagaatey ho ?Wink 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
yes Hope,the TRP baba will not let Mohan speak the truth ...Mohan will have to wait for that moment which  has the potential to bring maximum drama,twist , future misunderstandings and suspense,even if it is at the cost of butchering the essence of the show, butchering the character of Mohan Batnagar!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KunalrocksDabulls23-Swetha-

Kunalrocks Senior Member
Kunalrocks
Kunalrocks

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma1

yes Hope,the TRP baba will not let Mohan speak the truth ...Mohan will have to wait for that moment which  has the potential to bring maximum drama,twist , future misunderstandings and suspense,even if it is at the cost of butchering the essence of the show, butchering the character of Mohan Batnagar!!!!

Haan sahi hai na kaun chahta hai NBT jald khatm ho...as long as i get to see my Kunal everyday without the show getting prematurely axed..  i think colors realised kunal's pull

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index