Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Going out on a limb (Mods pls close) (Page 4)

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
ROFL America's Top Model! LOL

I say, 100% agree. There are so many awesome one shots, they should sneak a few ideas and play them out on screen. IPKKND has always had the original flavour but lately that has been lost.
They almost played one my ideas out on screen.
Even better with characterisations on the show!

BTW - I admire all FF/OS writers. Not an easy task and I know I do a terrible job of keeping up with one all my awesome friends write but I admire the dedication and brilliance behind each piece.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

karismaBlueMystique.Euphoria.boyznakaprincessunara

karisma Goldie
karisma
karisma

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boyznaka

How in the world did I miss this? :O
I'm soo sorry Lolo! 
Yeah, you can stop glaring now. :P

Ok. That is the best idea I've seen in a while.
And by in a while, I mean ever since my birth.

There are oh so many wonderful FFs here. I mean, honestly, every single one of them deserves a feature film at least.
Now, we all know how big a ghaati Gauutii is. So I have my doubts whether he'll be able to do justice to the stories. Because he doesn't write them. He's actually responsible for the end product. And we all know how that is.

I think if the writer does not have a problem with his/her works being reproduced, with due credit of course, then they should definitely consider it. And let someone other than an actual wall handle it.
No, really. I'm assuming Di Ki Saut wasn't as horrendous as they're making it appear. But, then again, I'm an assumptive idiot.

Well, that's about it. 

*gesture of fencer with successful riposte! *

Arora!!! 

wait 4 it!  Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Euphoria.boyznakaBlueMystiqueRabba-Ve-Delena

reyaa. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

HeadOverHeelskarismaBlueMystiqueboyznakaGirlabouttown

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
aww trust u to come up with something like this!!LOL

Ok lol i so wish they took ideas from the forum!! i don't even care if they steal!! seriously!!

i am a writer myself so i can speak for myself..cz if they ever took an idea i had written, and don't credit me i am fine with it..
cz the credit i get is actually seeing Barun and Sanaya playing it out for my eyes to see!! what more of an appreciation or credit will i need? i guess most of the writers would feel the same (not saying all, but most)

and seriously it would be million times better than showing some cock and bull track and trying to justify it using social media, when they could do a much better job of proving their worth through the actual scenes of the show!!

hope they do this..really really!! there r so many wonderful writers i adore reading stuff from!!! so many writers who write way better than i would ever write!! they rock!! and have million sensible ideas to move this track ahead!!!

ps: i have had the luck to have practically a few of my scenes not to mention almost the exact dialogues in the real show during the marriage days and quite recently too!! i don't know copied or coincident!! but i was extremely happy!

Edited by princessunara - 23 July 2012 at 4:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karismaboyznakaGirlabouttown

karisma Goldie
karisma
karisma

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged

As writers, you are all articulate enough to stand up n say THIS IS WHAT I WANT, with respect to your IPK-related work and why. 

So I won't be commenting back much. Not when each of your post is clear enough. 

Just a few words to non-participants with selective reading - this is not a License to steal thread.

vv

As the boomerang effect,  one guidance on swallowing :

"if they want to use writers' ideas that badly, create an IF account and message them about it or something, ask them first and get their opinion on it, they deserve that much. But bottom line is when the show's writers feel the need to take ideas from amateur FF writers, then its high time they either ended it or hired better ones with originality and creativity."

YPNHK_kiFANno.1CythereaboyznakaGirlabouttownRabba-Ve-Delena

karisma Goldie
karisma
karisma

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

Faru u're timing is off-key.LOL 

I've requested this thread to be put on hold/closed 4 now.

Edited by karisma - 24 July 2012 at 3:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YPNHK_kiFANno.1boyznaka

YPNHK_kiFANno.1 Goldie
YPNHK_kiFANno.1
YPNHK_kiFANno.1

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karisma

Clap

it's good brainstorming 

what r the I-F writers (well-versed ones) limiting themselves to/ willing to expose themselves to when writing on a public forum..4 a  TV show..?

who is giving the CVs the go-ahead? (or not)

will we see please-feel-free- to-use-my-idea-4-IPK disclaimers now??

btw don't you have a gif?!

(hottie wanted in)Blushing

LMAO Rissy Kicks!!! Love that gif!! Hottie wanted in INDEED!!! EmbarrassedLOL Now about what you are proposing… sorry for being a little late in the proceedings, but i agreee!!!! Je suis mon amie aggreh!!! 

Yes go for it!! They should go.for.it, cos most of this stuff is preety, darn, tootly good-o! Cool

Yeah, no they should as long it means we're gonna be served awesomeness and clever story plots in pretty much every episode, thus making it more engaging and enjoyable and and and fun to watch!!! So we'll keep on watching! Thumbs Up but as i've read, PERMISSION PEEPS! If they do want the ideas and want to use em, yes of course they should ask first…that really goes without saying, but needs to be said sometimes….then if the writer is happy then s'all good! 

Of course if ideas are still being taken without permission… then that is not so good, but i dunno has that already been happening? Some writers are ok with it, some aren't, if there was a proper system and way of going about it, then yeah.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karismaRabba-Ve-Delena

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged

Closing on TM's request.

Go to top