Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Going out on a limb (Mods pls close) (Page 2)

Nmyra Goldie
Nmyra
Nmyra

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
>Sigh<

Rissy...oh how i've missed you ...tui hi samhji mere dil ki arman...mere...okay okay i'll skip the rhona-dhona drama

See here is what I think - 

Once upon a time, the wall was just a wall. The wall wrote scripts and watched them play out onscreen - and life was simple and easy. 

All was well.

>HP theme music<

But then - the wall became the great wall (Mostly due to insane onscreen chemistry)...and the wall began to realize with great power comes great responsibility -

>spiderman theme music<

Basically the wall realized he was screwed.

Frightened and flustered the wall began to bumble through the IF for pearls of wisdom, and then re-enacted them onscreen UNTIL one day someone gave the wall a dictionary and he looked up the big word that had been floating around the forum lately  - 'plagiarism' 

Terrifies the wall decided to have a screenplay NO IF author would dream of using - based on the sheer cringe factor - Anjali being Bubbly - Aakash being Mr. MU - Mamaji being Invisible

It was the end of an era.

We are here exalted wall to let you know, our Plagiarism posts are warnings for other I-shall-pretend-I-wrote-that-creepers, for you we forgive and forget.

On a more serious note the CV's should honestly have a nice group chill out with some of the more avid writers and fans - Let's not forget Story-Teller of the CENTURY JK Rowling changed HP for a fan - who had asked Rowling to not kill Ickle-Ronnikin's and for all we know, that SAVED the HP we know today.

The wall needs to stop being a porcupine. And that is that. 

Edited by Nmyra - 20 July 2012 at 11:18pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Madhatter-karismablackdice1001Cytherea.Euphoria.BlueMystiqueboyznakaprincessunara

-Chinnu- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karismaBlueMystique

HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
They steal enough ideas from FF writers, and it's clearly visible in the show from time to time. There have also been FF writers who have emailed G-Spot suggestions, and if I'm not mistaken it was used, but never acknowledged.

However, the creatives are paid to do a job, FF writers do it for nothing, and either way it's creativity. 

If the show's CVs suck, then fire them and hire better ones... Or hire the FF writers instead.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

karismaKrani-Chinnu-BlueMystique.Euphoria.boyznakaGirlabouttownSultan_Of_Swing

minimuffin86 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdice1001HeadOverHeelskarismaKraniboyznakaBlueMystique.Euphoria.Sultan_Of_Swingprincessunara

mizzraksha712 Goldie
mizzraksha712
mizzraksha712

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
luved ur post !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueMystique

-_-harsh42 IF-Dazzler
-_-harsh42
-_-harsh42

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
*Giggling insensibly*
Harshu suffering from the after effects of getting wasted for the first time, atm! Embarrassed

Let me come back and comment when I can think straight! Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karismaBlueMystique

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Please Wall I BEG you to take my idea. You don't even have to credit me. #Freeforall

Love if Wall spent all the time he spends defending his work into thinking up plot points, I think we'd have a winner.

In anycase I used to think Gul as a genius of a writer and she still is but the screenplay has been positively horrible ( yes a direct dig at our dear friend) so much so that people feel that the entire essence of IPK is lost even though the story has been put into motion long before it's supposed down fall. *sigh*

It's clear they've run out of ideas( what with the limited RVs that we get). So yes writers I urge you to look around IF and get some ideas. It's not like we can sue you for taking them. (well most of them :D). In fact most of us will hyperventilate out of sheer happiness.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

karismaKraniboyznaka.Euphoria.princessunara

Krani IF-Dazzler
Krani
Krani

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
I think it would be nice to give credit to the writers they steal the ideas from. However since most writers here take ideas from one another, and the romantic scenes are so common, Gautam Hegde...*cough wall *cough* will then be delivering crappier episodes because he'd be too busy:

1) twittering
2) arguing
3) crying
4) finding people to give credit to

Sooo I don't think that would be possible. 

However having said that, if the CVs really are running out of ideas and do not know what to do with the episodes, then the production house should probably spend some money in finding some more screenplay writers who can help them. Or send me a ticket to India, and hire me. 
Heck, I am ready to work for free if it means I get to see Barun Sobti on daily basis. 

Edited by Krani - 22 July 2012 at 8:10am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

karismaFireboltBlueMystiqueboyznaka.Euphoria.Girlabouttownprincessunara

Go to top