Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Going out on a limb (Mods pls close)

karisma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

song 4 the A-team who'll be on my case 4 this sudden post πŸ˜΅

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7byHZnuNNU[/YOUTUBE]

Dear Wall,

(not mentioning any name, else every1 would think I've singled out Gautam Hedge.πŸ€”)

Psst-which I have.

So yeah..dear wall

I know big writers don't have the time or the desire to steal ideas; they're busy grappling with their own.

Besides, ideas can't be copyrighted but-

*abruptly takes the rest of the kosher edge off*

..I think it's an amazing compliment to the fans if you find something that's been written by them which would work out very well in the show- in which case you shouldn't be ashamed to use it.

For e.g, I'm suddenly reminded of the first seatbelt scene between Arnav & Khushi and how I'd learnt somebody on I-F did write that beforehand..

Epic scene.

*FYI that writer is not on the forum anymore*

You're free to tiptoe around well-crafted stories(some actually have classy character sketches and strong scenes) on I-F and- 

They'll pretend not to see your tracks as usual

... as long as IPK shows much-needed consistency in the daily airing.

@ red

I-F writers' views needed-preferably disgruntled ones encouraged.Yes/No? 

Dun!dun!dun!

Reblogging #likeAboss

Edited by karisma - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Love the song!!! #Dancing

And the story ideas?

But seriously, Hedgeji, leave your theme song behind (we all know what that is!), and take some help from us (by which I mean people who write better than me)!

#ItsFree

Edited by BlueMystique - 11 years ago
rainaM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LMAO...Excuse me while i go roll on the floor !! πŸ€£

THIS is exactly the kinda advice G... opps i mean the 'Wall' needs atm! LOL.
We've got some pretty good writers on this forum, they definitely have the potential to bring the TRPs back up. Maybe the Cvs should do a contest and choose the best idea for the future track coz they seem really khunfused about it to be honest. 

P.S. Developing the in greater depth might prove to be more beneficial then justifying them with all might!

Edited by dmgloverforever - 11 years ago
Cytherea thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Rissy trust you to come up with something like this..!! Love the post btw

Honestly there are a lot of stories floating around on IF whose plot is makes more sense than IPK right now (please hold the chappals, I am not bashing merely stating my point of view) so it wouldn't hurt to ermm.. borrow some of these amazing ideas 
πŸ˜‰

arnavandkhushi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Lol!!!!!! Nice post :) you just made my day
karisma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dmgloverforever

LMAO...Excuse me while i go roll on the floor !! πŸ€£

THIS is exactly the kinda advice G... opps i mean the 'Wall' needs atm! LOL.
We've got some pretty good writers on this forum, they definitely have the potential to bring the TRPs back up. Maybe the Cvs should do a contest and choose the best idea for the future track coz they seem really khunfused about it to be honest. 

P.S. Developing the in greater depth might prove to be more beneficial then justifying them with all might!

πŸ‘

it's good brainstorming 

what r the I-F writers (well-versed ones) limiting themselves to/ willing to expose themselves to when writing on a public forum..4 a  TV show..?

who is giving the CVs the go-ahead? (or not)

will we see please-feel-free- to-use-my-idea-4-IPK disclaimers now??

btw don't you have a gif?!

(hottie wanted in)☺️

rainaM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🀣
Originally posted by: karisma

πŸ‘

it's good brainstorming 

what r the I-F writers (well-versed ones) limiting themselves to/ willing to expose themselves to when writing on a public forum..4 a  TV show..?

who is giving the CVs the go-ahead? (or not)

will we see please-feel-free- to-use-my-idea-4-IPK disclaimers now??

btw don't you have a gif?!

(hottie wanted in)☺️

"please-feel-free- to-use-my-idea-4-IPK disclaimers"   πŸ€£πŸ€£

I dont know if we'll get to see such declaimers  soon or ever for that matter but they're much needed no doubt about that, Some of the fics are actually more entertaining then the show itself..just sayin..

&  at last someone notices my gif-less life!  LOL Well, I'm kinda new to I-F,  not new new, I made this account like ages ago but just recently got active  So i got no idea how to get the cool-looking animated dps & gifs and all.   
I'm too stubborn to actually ask someone & too lazy to research myself THUS The gif-less profile! lol

Nmyra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
>Sigh<

Rissy...oh how i've missed you ...tui hi samhji mere dil ki arman...mere...okay okay i'll skip the rhona-dhona drama

See here is what I think - 

Once upon a time, the wall was just a wall. The wall wrote scripts and watched them play out onscreen - and life was simple and easy. 

All was well.

>HP theme music<

But then - the wall became the great wall (Mostly due to insane onscreen chemistry)...and the wall began to realize with great power comes great responsibility -

>spiderman theme music<

Basically the wall realized he was screwed.

Frightened and flustered the wall began to bumble through the IF for pearls of wisdom, and then re-enacted them onscreen UNTIL one day someone gave the wall a dictionary and he looked up the big word that had been floating around the forum lately  - 'plagiarism' 

Terrifies the wall decided to have a screenplay NO IF author would dream of using - based on the sheer cringe factor - Anjali being Bubbly - Aakash being Mr. MU - Mamaji being Invisible

It was the end of an era.

We are here exalted wall to let you know, our Plagiarism posts are warnings for other I-shall-pretend-I-wrote-that-creepers, for you we forgive and forget.

On a more serious note the CV's should honestly have a nice group chill out with some of the more avid writers and fans - Let's not forget Story-Teller of the CENTURY JK Rowling changed HP for a fan - who had asked Rowling to not kill Ickle-Ronnikin's and for all we know, that SAVED the HP we know today.

The wall needs to stop being a porcupine. And that is that. 

Edited by Nmyra - 11 years ago
I wouldn't mind my ideas being used but I would like to be credited somehow :) It'd be nice for that to happen. 

But it's a good idea for the writers to get inspiration from FF's or OS's it's good :)
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
They steal enough ideas from FF writers, and it's clearly visible in the show from time to time. There have also been FF writers who have emailed G-Spot suggestions, and if I'm not mistaken it was used, but never acknowledged.

However, the creatives are paid to do a job, FF writers do it for nothing, and either way it's creativity. 

If the show's CVs suck, then fire them and hire better ones... Or hire the FF writers instead.