India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

No arvi

AsYa_fan IF-Dazzler
AsYa_fan
AsYa_fan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Aww today was no Arvi and more sad part its friday which means 2 days without Arvi or PR and we will have to wait for MondayCryCry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha23amanpreet4542sharona_bhacrazygirl4RDjkhusiAshlaikaalicia.

ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
i am sad no Arvi till Monday.Anyways will watch their past scenes on you tube.Can't wait to see them celebrating gokulashtami Arjun looked nice in the new promo.Loved how his hair is combed back completely looks so much more handsome.Purvi was lookin nice in her new outfit.Cant wait for more scenes between the two but since Soham has entered it seems like Arvi fans will be very lucky if they get any scenes as now the focus shifts on Soham and Varsha.Gud that we still have the challenge at least we will know that they havent forgot abt Arvi.But it seems like the Cvs have lost it as i remembered clearly Archana never mentioned any dead line or she didnt meet him after that to inform him.I was thinking Arjun has so much time that he can easily win the challenge oh well Pr crew needs to really think abt wat dialogues are to be delivered before givin them to the actors.

Edited by ameilia - 20 July 2012 at 7:49pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

purethoughtAshlaikacrazygirl4RD

alicia. IF-Sizzlerz
alicia.
alicia.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Do what i do on weekends .. Watch old scenes LOL

Very sad today though no ArVi .. They could have at least shown them separate .. We did get an Arjun scene but we could have a Purvi scene at least Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygirl4RDAshlaika

pn_92 Goldie
pn_92
pn_92

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
me to waiting 4 an arvi scene.Cry
jkhusi IF-Rockerz
jkhusi
jkhusi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Weekend is very boring without arvi,miss arvi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaika

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index