Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK-Madhu FF-You belong with me updating tomow (Page 3)

Arpi17 Senior Member
Arpi17
Arpi17

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Wao. Awesm ff. Pls pls cntinue. And pls pm me after cmpliting. The cncept is really grt. Passion and obsession. Wah. Cnt wait to read more.

crazyfordd Senior Member
crazyfordd
crazyfordd

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
awesomee
Sandy-Naz IF-Stunnerz
Sandy-Naz
Sandy-Naz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Awesome..hope u will continue it.
RaDMG25 IF-Rockerz
RaDMG25
RaDMG25

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
amazing start love you work with maaneet so very happy you writing on rishbala now Big smile
BhataktiAtma. IF-Dazzler
BhataktiAtma.
BhataktiAtma.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
nice go ahead :-) 
RishbalaAsyaMG IF-Dazzler
RishbalaAsyaMG
RishbalaAsyaMG

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged

Part 1

Hope you like it..its a mixture of my old FFs..which I have adjusted to fit in here.

Part 1—

RK looked at a sleeping Madhu. He was happy that his junoon, his love was back with him after two years. He was looking for her for two years. It had been two years since she had disappeared. He moved the tendril of hair that covering her face from his view. He didn't like anything to object his view of his jaan. He smiled at her and whispered

'I am back now jaan.. you are back with me… That's how we were meant to be. Now no more running' He smiled kissing her forehead. He sat there looking at her remembering the first time he saw her.

It was almost 7. Madhubala was on her way home from the parlor. Trishna had left from her shoot early and since Madhu's shift had not finished, Madhu asked her to go straight home. Mukund, a friend of Madhu's whom she liked only as a friend called her and asked if she wanted some company to walk home. She had declined. Madhu finally closing up the parlor locked it and walked towards the bus stand. She got onto the bus and sat.  She thought about her life. On one hand she had a loving family her mother Padmini who gave everything just to give her a life, running from her lunatic Husband Balraj. Her father, Malik even though not biological, had given her all the things a father gives a daughter, love protection and shelter. He had accepted her as his daughter from the day she was born. Madhu loved him as a father. Trishna, her dedo, whom she loved the most. Everyday she heard dreams of Trishna being a big star with RK as her first Actor. After hearing those dreams for the last 20 years of her life, how it now became her dreams. Finally Roma, whom always cared for her like a masi. Mukund was a friend whom she met as he came as a salesman in her parlor. Madhu smiled as how she remembered accidently she thought he was a stalker and sprayed him with pepper spray. After that incident both had become good friends.

Madhubala was wearing pink salwar kameez and walking home from the bus stop. It had started to rain slightly.  She was walking home when a thunder of noise came towards her. Madhubala looked up and saw a gang of motorbikes (4) rushing past her at a speed, where one of the bikers knocked into her slightly making her drop her bag.

'IDIOTS, CAN'T YOU SEE WHERE YOUR GOING'. Madhubala yelled on top of her voice knowing they won't be able to hear her over the loud noise of the motorbikes. However one of the guys, who seemed to be the leader put his hand out and all the other bikers topped. The guy turned his motorbike around and rode back towards Madhubala. Madhubala gulped and stepped back. He stopped the bike right infront of her. His face was not visible as all of them were wearing helmets. Under the helmet the guy was checking Madhubala out from head to toe looking at her simplicity her vulnerability and her beauty. He liked what he saw. He got of his bike and walked towards Madhubala. Madhubala involuntarily closed her eyes and walked backwards until she hit a wall. She opened her eyes to see the biker right infront of her. He grabbed her hand and Madhubala looked at him. He thrust her bag into her hands and said

'SORRY'. Madhubala looked at him shocked, confused and bewildered. He walked back to his bike waved at her and rode off. Madhubala just stood there confused. She picked herself up and walked home to be greeted by her parents and Mukund and his parents as they came over for dinner.

'Madhubala, took you very long to get home today' Padmini said letting her in and taking her bag and folder off her.

'yeah mum there was a lot of working today'. Madhubala replied putting her bag down grabbing a glass of water.

'That's fine beta  come lets have dinner Mukund and his parents are waiting'. Madhubala got changed and went and sat on the dinner table next to Mukund and had dinner. She had long forgotten the incident.

'ma why are his parents here?'

'For your rishtaa' Trishna replied running in.

'Rishtaa?' asked Madhu confused.

'Ha I can't believe it Glycerin, mere piche yeh sab chal raha ta' Trishna teased.

'Par ma, me and Mukund are just good friends' Madhu replied.

'Ha par Madhu, in life a best life partner is a friend, a friend who is always there and a friend whom always understands you' Padmini replied.

'Madhu, if you don't want to marry me its fine. Aai was insisting we come here to talk about a possible engagement. She didn't want that anyone see our relation as wrong' Mukund replied. 'And Madhu, the truth is I do want to marry you..I do have feelings for you but its up to you' Mukund said walking in.

'Maaa..I'm ready for this engagement' Madhu said replying after a short pause and thinking about everything.

She and Mukund went to the viranda and sat for a while in silence as the adults discussed the ceremony.

'Mukund,'

'yes Madhu'

'Are you really happy with us getting married?'

'Madhubala why do you worry, off course I am, your my best friend and I love you'

'yeah I'm happy too. I think you're the best person whom any girl can have as a life partner.  I just want to make sure, you know sometimes I feel scared that happiness is only for a little while and I'm scared that my happiness which is with you might be taken away from me'

'Madhubala look at me'. Madhubala looked into Mukund's eyes.

'I will never leave you so don't worry'. He kissed her forehead and both went into a hug.

'by the way tomorrow we, me you dido and Rohit Dido's friend and Rati are going out. They kept a small party' yeah we are all going to the  to celebrate our engagement'

Mukund and Madhubala stayed in eachothers arms until it was time for Mukund to go home. Madhubala felt warm and safe in Mukund's arms. She didn't know if she loved him but she loved him as a best friend and would be happy to live her life with her best friend.

Other side of town

The bikers split up and headed towards there own homes. The leader/the one who spoke to Madhubala walked to his home. It was a massive mansion. He walked in and took his helmet off and went and sat next to an old woman on the sofa and gave her a hug.

'Finally you're here RK, I've been waiting so long for you'

'Sorry Daima I got a bit late'

'you and your partying or your hectic work schedule . You need someone to control you'

'what'

'Get married your already 27, are you going to make me wait till my deathbed and don't say RK par girls to marti hai.. so many girls love you Rishab, par do you love anyone yet? In this world the filmy world, you meet so many people and still you haven't'

RK paused and thought for a moment. His mind flashedback to the girl he saw earlier. He had not been able to get her out of his mind.

'Daima, don't worry, you will see your daughter in law soon'

'Really' Daima eyes lit up.

'yes' RK said walking to his room. He went to the shower and kept thinking about that girl, her face her physique.

'YES She is the one and I will make her MINE'

The following day RK went on his motorbike and stood where he first met Madhubala. He then saw her emerging from a house down the road with another girl.

'Hurry up Dido, you take forever'.

'okay okay Glycerin'. They walked to the bus stop waiting for the bus. RK got off his bike and took his helmet off and walked towards them. RK stood near the corner and started listening in with them.

'Miss Trishna Malik, when will you ever stop taking so long to get ready, if we had missed the bus today I would have killed you, lucky we still have 5 minutes'

'Uff Madhubala Malik, stop worrying, I know how to look at the clock'

'acchaaa'

' anyways wait till your wedding, you will take extra long to dress up for your wedding Missy ' RK heard that and smiled to himself. He walked off knowing her name. RK moved away and didn't hear the rest of the conversation.

Madhubala and Trishna got onto the bus and left for there destinations.

RK now knew her name,

'Soon Miss Madhubala Malik, you will be Mrs RK Kundra

He went to his office and found out everything about her.

'MADHUBALA I WILL MAKE YOU MINE'

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

juhi1990PoorvaArorajihyu01romiizRsaakkaaliahaysepinkswanparas99-aliyah-revathysugathanMoody_Barbiekainturakiranazizeh123jatrezelja89Girl54NihsonAdd123manjusha_92DazlingdivyapriyavinPoonamTbaisakh45ship13briaflowing_riveraan-rishSimple-GirllastdesirevishuvkshubhangiCrazy_ArshiMarie_7899staroneserialsshristi1kareena32noaccountgurudrishtiBhataktiAtma.MsCeylonarunsunita_gmSyed695Monami_50Courageous_LeomeettushruthiRashred12ambbiha.Harini.karamjeetdhakdhak22-Veritaserum-zariya123CroppedHorizon.-SmexyGhost-.Tanmaya.Shalvememad--BlackSheep--mandymoreLittle_Mermaid.--Udhay--dumasbhanu_rekhag.hayaat.Donnaa

Little_Mermaid. IF-Sizzlerz
Little_Mermaid.
Little_Mermaid.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
me first awesome update loved it
--BlackSheep-- IF-Sizzlerz
--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Please update soon. Its just awesome!!Passion+Obsession+RK=Awesome.Please update soon.And I have sent you a buddy request.Please accept and PM me when you update.You are a terrific writer!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishuv

Go to top