Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK-Madhu FF-You belong with me updating tomow (Page 16)

sweetdear Goldie
sweetdear
sweetdear

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Waiting..

lucia Senior Member
lucia
lucia

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
waiting for the update...
PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Im so glad u have started writing this FF. Waiting eagerly for the update. Teaser is amazing. How will Madhu react knowing that she is back with RK??
abika IF-Rockerz
abika
abika

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
pls update soon
baisakh45 Goldie
baisakh45
baisakh45

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
what do you mean by update anyone???will you please update??
RishbalaAsyaMG IF-Dazzler
RishbalaAsyaMG
RishbalaAsyaMG

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Part 4
The Wedding..

Madhu was shocked was an understatement what she felt was much more than that in that moment. She stood there petrified worried and scared of what just occurred.  She touched her lips and tried to rub it hard remove his marks.  She felt a hand on her shoulder Madhu got scared and turned around to see her sister worried.

'whats wrong Madhu why are you scared?' Trishna asked. Madhu burst into tears and hugged Trishna asking to go home. Trishna texted Mukund and the others and left with Madhu home.

When Trishna and Madhu got home, Padmini stood there shocked at Madhu and seeing her tears. She wondered what was wrong. Finally as Madhu sat down she told her sister and mother what happened. They were worried because they knew RK had status and power. They decided that Madhu should stay indoors for a while.

The following morning Madhu awoke to see her sister leaving for her shoot and Padmini for the Mandir. Mallik who was not told about the incident left for work early in the morning.

'Madhu whatever you do do not leave nor open the door samji' Her mother warned her. Madhu nodded her head. Padmini kissed her forehead and then left. Madhu walked around in her  room and watched tv . Her phone then rang. She picked it up and heard a voice

'Hello Madhu' Madhu froze. It was RK.

'Madhu speak to me.. I said such a sweet hello, and your so quiet.. anything wrong?' Madhu decided she will not be scared.

'How dare you call me? After yesterday. How dare you even touched me kissed me. You had no bloody right' Madhu stated in anger. Her mother always taught her to be strong and she wasn't going to let RK affect her.

RK's grip on the phone tightened as he heard Madhu speak.

'Meri Jungli billi, I Like it.. Dare.. and me..Why would I dare sweetheart?  I do what is my right. And YES MADHU, to touch you, kiss you feel you is my right because you are mine samji' RK said.

'I am not yours. You are no one to me. What rights? Go away from my life Mr RK. Go after the thousand girls who love you. I hate you and I will never be yours' Madhu stated.

'But you already are jaan' RK stated. The door knocked. Madhu went to open the door and found RK standing there smirking. He cut the phone.

'ahh you look so beautiful today..' RK stated. Behind him were Madhu's chawl people who were wondering what RK was doing here. RK heard the murmer and Madhu was shocked seeing him here. He grabbed her arm and brought her out to the middle of the chawl and stated.

'Madhu is my to be wife. We are getting married. She is to be Mrs Rishab Kundra. We are getting married today..you are all invited haina sweetheart'

'RK leave my hand.. leave me.. I am not marrying you' Madhu said.

'Madhu' Padmini came and saw RK holding her hand.

'oh sasuma.. how are you? Finally, chaliye.. you have to get your daughter ready don't you.. aaj auski shaadi hai.. and where is sasur ji and saali ji.. oh who bi aagye'

Madhu saw Malik and Trishna who were shocked. Madhu asked RK to let go of her hand and screamed at him. She then awoke in her own room in fright. She realised it was a dream. It was a bad dream. She sighed in relief seeing her house door was locked and she was in the comfort of her own bed.  She got up and had a bath and got ready when she got a text. It was from an unknown number but had Mukund's name on at the end.

'Hi Madhu, my phone got stolen. This is a new number. Can you meet me at xxx place in 1 hour Mukund'

Madhu texted her mother and Trishna promising them she will be careful and left. She arrived at the hall where Mukund had called her. She stepped in and a flashlight was on her face. She covered her face due to the intense glare of the flash light. She then looked up and saw rose petals being thrown on her. She smiled and twirled in happiness. She then saw her photo's on a projector screen.  She had tears of happiness.

'you can come out now Mr' Madhu smiled. Out from the shadows came out one person. It was not whom Madhu was expecting. She was shocked to see RK.

'RK..you..where's Muk..' Madhu stuttered in fear moving back. RK smirked and grabbed her and held her tight by the waist. His eyes had a rage of possessiveness in it.

'Mukund.. How dare you Madhu say his name in front of me. You are mine don't you understand haan?..' He increased his grip on her.

Meanwhile Mukund knocked Madhu's house door and Padmini opened it.

'Mukund.. where Madhu?' asked Padmini shocked.

'Madhu.. aunty I came to see her. I just finished work'

'but Madhu said she going to see you..if she isn't with you?' Padmini got worried and called Mallick Trishna and Roma.

At the hall

'Rk leave me please.. I don't want to be here.. with you.. let me live in my small world' Madhu pleaded struggling.

'mere Madhu and a small world.. nah My Madhu will have the biggest world ever…waise bi, its our wedding today.. Pandit took out todays murat' RK smiled stroking her face. He clapped his hand and 3 girls came out and RK ordered them to dress Madhu up nicely. RK also warned Madhu if she does anything he will hurt her family. Madhu being scared decided to listen to RK but also thought of a way to escape.

Meanwhile Bittuji went to Madhu's home and asked for Madhu's parents

'Ji, chief has asked Madhu's family only to come. She needs you at the moment..' Bittuji said

'where is she is she okay?' Padmini asked as they got into the car.

'yes maam she is more than okay'

At the hall Madhu stepped out in a bridal costume.

'hai kisi ki naazar na nagee mere madhu ko' RK said as he held her wrist and pulled her to the mandap.

'pandit start' RK said. At that moment Madhu's family came in but were held back by RK's guards.

'Mere bachi ko chor RK' Mallick threatened.

'Sasur ji, I love Madhu and sorry I cannot leave her…also you were called here for ashirwar not to barbad' RK said as the pandit carried on.

'RK please don't ruin my daughters life.. she won't be happy' Padmini pleaded.

'Maa, didu..Roma.. Mallick…please help meee.' Madhu said. Rk turned to her and said

' MADHUBALA RISHABH KUNDRA TO BE, YOU ARE MINE. YOU TAKE HELP FROM ME FROM NOW' RK shouted at her. He picked her up and did the phereas and tied the mangalsutra and sindoor.

'Now you are Madhubala Rishabh Kundra' RK smirked. 'SIRF MERI'

PRECAP: Press Conference. Family meeting and Suhagraat

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

Shazi123aliahaysesvirensukritimishrabonhishikhaSharoanzelja89pkanchanluciaSaffronOrangePoonamTsmritizDazlingdivyakainturakiransweetdearbaisakh45flowing_riverbriabhumi1492vishuv7APKaan-rishCrazy_Arshiarunsunita_gmtrishnawaliyagurudrishtiafghangirlashred12abikadhakdhak22.Harini.karamjeetcool_srizariya123CroppedHorizon.-SmexyGhost-meenji22memadbhanu_rekhagDonnaa

ainanwer Goldie
ainanwer
ainanwer

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
awesome but update soon don't take it long
sukritimishra Groupbie
sukritimishra
sukritimishra

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Wow awesome update. pls do continue soon.

Go to top