Rk in mask! Lol!
Story seems interesting!
Waitng 4 nxt!
noaccount thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
atleast make a index dear!!!

i din't knew u updated already!!!

so its a mix-up of MINE and POSSESSION m guessing????

r u going to write the same story in Rish-bala version or is it a new concept???

KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Wow this seems super nice plz continue soon.. Can't wait..nd do pm me..when u update 😊
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome start
cont soon...
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Update
update
update
uu pp dd aa tt ee
uu pp dd aa tt ee
????????????????
Uuupppdddaaattteee
annie.doll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
awessooommee...plz do pm me when u update
_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awsome...
Do continue soon n pm me plz...
RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Part 2

'Bittu ji.. have you found out where she will be tonight' RK asked whilst jogging on his treadmill. Bittuji walked in and replied

'yes chief..tonight her friends have given a surprise party for her' 

'surprise party?' RK asked with his eyebrow raised.

'yes chief.. yesterday her engagement was fixed and…' Before Bittu could complete RK grabbed him by the collar and almost choked him.

'Kya kaha…She is getting engaged. That cannot happen. That can never happen understood Bittuji.. She is mine. She belongs with me by my side. By Superstar RK' He growled at him throwing Bittu back. He picked his water bottle up and drank some and threw some on his face.

'Chief, Her engagement has not occurred yet. That's the good part. You can take it from there. But chief, she will be in xyz Restaurant tonight' Bittu ji replied. RK smirked and Bittu saw he finally calmed down.

'Ok Bittu thank You. Madhubala.. naaa' RK shaked his head. 'Madhubala Rishabh Kundra.. Now that sounds much better isn't that right Jaan. I'm coming to see you today. Be ready' RK said to himself.

Madhu sat infront of her mirror without a worry in the world. In a few days, she will be getting married with her best friend Mukund and her life will be sorted. Even if Madhu didn't have any love to give to Mukund, He had always loved her and will always. Madhu smiled at her destiny. Who better can you get than your best friend who has been with you all your life as your life partner. That's what her mother had said. Her mother didn't have the best life, her husband was a lunatic who didn't care twice after trying to kill her mother or his own kids. In this sense Madhu realised her mother was right and she was really happy.

A car honked and Madhu realised that Mukund was here to pick her up. She quickly grabbed her black clutch bag and ran out the house giving a kiss to her mum and dad. She was wearing a black dress with a silver necklass and silver swivel earings. She came to Mukund and gave him a hug.

'wow Madhu your looking amazing'

'Thanks Mukund,'

'aww kya pyar hai.. isi kehteh hai Made for eachother' Trishna said walking down. She was dressed in a red dress with heels. Madhu looked down as Mukund blushed.  

'Didoo' Madhu said.

'Glycerin' Trishna replied smiling.

Madhu smiled she because she was happy. Not a worry for her or herlife.

RK was not only a young guy who was rich but also a superstar but who knew what to get and how to get it no matter what. Madhubala. She had become his new ambition in life. She is the girl he had laid his eyes on and wanted her all for himself no matter what. He sat in his private tinted car watching the entrance of the restaurant when he saw her arrive. With her was two other people. Trishna as RK recalled was her sister and Mukund, her soon to be fiance. Not if he could help it. They walked in when two others arrived. He watched her every move.  He smirked. He opened the door of his car as his guards shooed off any fans that were there and walked into the restaurant and sat down in a dark corner watching her. Inside He saw her sitting and laughing with her sister Mukund and friends.  Her face full of life, her laughter. He was mesmerised. He then saw Mukund hold her hand when asking her for a dance. His smile vanished and anger took over. Trishna had also got up and started dancing with Rohit.

RK POV-what is she doing how dare she. Why is she touching him. No I must warn her.

RK watched them with anger in his eyes and saw Madhu dancing with Mukund closely and there arms linked around eachohter. Mukund's arms on her waist and Madhu arms around his neck. Madhu was unaware that someone was watching her everymove.

Madhu danced with Mukund and gave a high five to all his friends as well as her own. After the dance Madhu was tired and Trishna took over and danced with Mukund as Sonu another friend danced with Rohit whlist Madhu went to get a drink from the table.. RK saw this and decided to strike now. He gave money to the waiter.

'Hey Waiter, can I have a glass of orange juice please?' Madhu asked.

'Sure thing maam anything else'

'No thanks'. The waiter gave Madhu the orange juice whom spilled it onto her.

'I'm so sorry Maam' He replied. Madhu smiled and said

'its no problem where is the bathroom' Madhu asked.

'To the left Maam' The waiter said. Madhu thanked him and walked to the bathroom unknown that she was being followed.  

The ladies toilets were locked so She went into the disabled ones leaving the door unlocked. . Madhu grabbed some tissues and started cleaning her dress. When the lights turned off.  Suddenly Madhu felt heavy breathing on her back. Her heart stopped. She held her breath. Whoever was behind her was quite close in proximity. The breath touched her bare skin of her shoulders. Madhu felt someone touch her shoulder.

'Thinking about me are you' said the voice. Madhu turned around to face a stranger looking at her with intense eyes.

'Sorry I think you got the wrong person' Madhu replied politely.

'No Love I've got the right person. Madhubala Shamsher Mallik' RK whispered hoarsly in her ears giving her the chills.

'how do you know my name' She asked worried as he moved closer towards her.

'Because I do My jaan' RK replied.

'Who are you?' Madhu asked.

'Your future' He said lighting the match.

'RK aap' Madhu asked confused. 'oh toh this is another bakra now. Right. Didoo.. you can come out now. RK kaise lekar ayi I have no idea. Didoo.. bakra hogaya' Madhu said walking towards the exit.

'This is no bakra' RK replied.

The atmosphere felt suddenly really heavy.

'kya..'

'YES MADHUBALA..YOU ARE MINE'

'I have to go now' Madhu tried to walk away.

He grabbed her hand and pinned her to the wall. He looked at with anger and fury evident in his eyes.

'what were you doing with him?' He asked.

'what? Let go of me, I don't even know you'

'I don't want to see him or any other guy with or near you ever'

'who are you to tell me what to do and he is my fiance'

'who am I, well love you are soon to be my bride'

'what are you talking about, let go of me, I don't even know you, know you I haven't ever seen you before your just a film actor' . She pushed him back with all her might but his strong body lay atop of her.

'I AM RK and YOU ARE SOON TO BE MRS RK'

Madhu looked at him in shock and confusion.

'NO I'm not, I will never marry you, I don't know you'

'well know me now'

With that he took her lips by his own and kissed her passionately. Madhu tried to push him away but RK grabbed her hands and pinned them to the wall. He bit her lip and tried to pry open her mouth. Madhu tried her best not to, but it was no use. He opened her mouth and tasted her. He brought her tongue and played with it with his own. After a while, he felt something damp and let go of Madhu mouth and saw her tears.

'Don't cry its not your bidaai yet and now you know who I am I will be back to make you mine'. RK smirked and gave her another quick peck on the lips and left. Madhu stood there dumbfounded.

TheSexyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Amaazing
loved the first part
pls pm me
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wohoho nice but is at flashback bcz in part 1 u showed that they knew eachother n Mb left him bcz of his obsessive nature before Rk comes back n took him away