Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I WANT A REFUND! THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS SOLD! (Page 9)

maggie131984 Goldie
maggie131984
maggie131984

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vellainsaan

Originally posted by maggie131984

Can some one tweet Gautam Hedge to try and explain the dialogues and reactions of the brother sister conversation? Does he find it normal?  I would like the makers of the show to explain what was today's episode all about ?

Dekhna hai toh dekho. 
Use the remote. 

Shall I give you a list of shows at 8 p.m. slot on other channels? 

edit

Edited by maggie131984 - 20 July 2012 at 9:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

I am sick & tired of ths crap!We gave them 1year to show what they want..Right?What they realisd that people loves Arhi..&trps are high when they focus on ther love story.I am nt sayin shw us 15/20 mins of RV..NO..Bt what u show ..Shud be a quality to watch.Something sensible.

I usd to go al aww..!Sweet..!Adorable..Wid anjali & her chotey..The woman is Unrecognisable.I tried sympathisin with her..But its nt happening.The creatives screwd up anjali in love of DSK.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjadorindakateAfyaChitraFMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
sigh...well said..i have been ranting from lat night..
anyway will be back later..just about to leave 4 college...

only thing, they ruined my entire weekend also with the shit the unrolled yesterday!:(((

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjacraziefanChitraFMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

ChitraF IF-Sizzlerz
ChitraF
ChitraF

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Very nice post.. went thru all comments too.. I have nothing more to say.. you said it all.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

Afya IF-Dazzler
Afya
Afya

Originally posted by vijji12

so true .i am sick and tierd if this queen victoria DI. i want khushi and payal to levave RM but not for DI s happines let them tell everyone that mad house dont deserve them anymore and they will have a very pleasant life without this 'didi ki chamche'.
I think that's what the writers have in mind. They will get the gupta sisters out of RM only to be wooed back again. The sisters get treated by the writers like ping - pong balls with no respect or worthiness. I would say, they should not return back to RM even if wooed. Especially, Payal.  Akash doesn't deserve her one bit. And Khushi should only return when Anjali apologises for everything and gets married herself and moves on with her life.

Feel sorry for Arnav. No wonder he was an emotional wreck before he fell in love with khushi. Who wouldn't be, with such a manipulative sister who wants to be the centre of attention 24*7! I have met an Anjali like character in real life, Who threw a fuss everytime she wasn't the centre of attention. It's painful to be with such people, to say the least. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjacraziefanarshi-foreverdorindakateyongshin1mangalorevijji12GirlabouttownMrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Originally posted by urvashi_93

You know I think under AUSTRALIAN LAW you have a proper legal case ( im from kangaroo land LOLnot sure if u can in india =/ )
I think you legitimtely have a case against the production house LOL
They could probs be sued for 2 counts
1. Fradulent Misrepresentation = Did IPKKND induce you to act in a particlar manner? Did the PH know what they advertised was fallse?
Did the PH cause you to suffer a loss? hehehe
2. ACL- Australian Consumer Law= Section 18- Misleading and Deceptive conduct
ROFL
Yeah im just being silly... it's all in fun rofl, please don't take this seriously guys... This is coming froma country where you can be sued if someone slips on a CHIP on your property xD

I am from NZ, so hi neighbour! Lol! Mate, I am so going to ask for a refund, but coz we don't live in India, we probably have no case! I can't beleive I was duped into signing up to watch trash like this!

Nayi soch SP? What are you guys doing tolerating a practically incestouse storyline on your channel? I thought you guys stood for family values? What is the VALUE of this storyline? All the Raizada's abuse their Bahu's and some handicap sister with NO brains ruling the roost while the men of the house stand by acting totally gay?

This show is just bordering on trashy now! SO sad! This is the first Indian tv show I ever watched! Can't beleive I wasted my time! I think most of us here have too much grey cells to swallow the mindless crap they are throwing at us!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lovedmg6ktjacraziefancall4angeladorindakatemaggie131984AfyaOmNaMaSteOm

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

Can some one tweet Gautam Hedge to try and explain the dialogues and reactions of the brother sister conversation? Does he find it normal?  I would like the makers of the show to explain what was today's episode all about ?

Dekhna hai toh dekho. 
Use the remote. 

If you have nothing to say about the discussion we are having, then better go to other posts that support your thinking.

Please read the topic maker's topic and then come and write. It seems that you have rushed to write your answer without reading earlier comments. So, please do so and thanks for your advice. I know what to do and dont need your help on it.

Come on yaar I think she was joking. Didn't you see LOL athe end? Just repeating what GH said. Atleast I think she is joking.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefandorindakateMrDarcyfan

vellainsaan IF-Dazzler
vellainsaan
vellainsaan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

Dekhna hai toh dekho. 
Use the remote. 

If you have nothing to say about the discussion we are having, then better go to other posts that support your thinking.

Please read the topic maker's topic and then come and write. It seems that you have rushed to write your answer without reading earlier comments. So, please do so and thanks for your advice. I know what to do and dont need your help on it.

Chill LOL
Since the sarcasm didn't convert in the message.. let me be clear...
"Dekhna hai toh dekho, use the remote" are the words of Mr. Gautam Hegde, not mine. You can ask other forum members.
You can read my previous comments in this very thread to get an idea about what I actually think regarding the topic. Hope it helps. Peace Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefandorindakatemaggie131984MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm-Tulips-

Go to top