Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I WANT A REFUND! THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS SOLD! (Page 8)

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maggie131984

[

I guess the biggest mistake of this forum was to try tell the IPKKND team to not let Daljeet go. May be the track would have been better?? I am just speculating on what I am reading on this forum.

You know you are 100% correct, it is as if we all made a pact with a devil and ended up losing our soul...that was the biggest mistake...I must say that I never asked anyone to keep her in IPK because me personally have never liked her ...i dont know she reminded me of adult bubbly and before that it was her absolute refusal in seeing the truth irritated me ...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakate1mangaloremaggie131984SunriseGreenAmazingAmytrina2010ChitraFMrDarcyfan

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Originally posted by vellainsaan

Originally posted by psarada

I don't know. I am completely lost. I hope whatever they want to show next - Arnav and Anjali showdown regarding their spouses or Khushi walking out of RM, or better still Payal walking out of RM, or Teej can it please come up quick. This was a very bad move on the PH regarding the story. I guess they want to prolong the stories so that they can be on air for a long time but what they are missing is that if there are no viewers to watch their show, then who are they going to tell the story too. Only one good point I felt yesterday was that Payal showed some spine and also clearly told that her patience was on verge of losing out. It won't be much time before she threatens a walkout or better still walks out. And Anjali has told her chotte that distances are creeping in their relationship, at the least I don't have to see poojali whining alone in room because she saw her brother with his wife. Fine now the ball is in Arnav's court. What will he do. Will he tell the whole truth including the truth of his marriage to his Di or ask Khushi to leave RM. Next 2 weeks are crucial. It can either make the story better or deal the death blow for the serial. 

Very nicely summed up.
The mad house members are treating their DILs like criminals. The girls are hiding their faces and doing everything to please those morons. I hope the girls will walk out, yes I hope and pray for Payal's walk out too... Poojali can have her brothers back (whatever she means by that). Hopefully Arnav won't threaten Khushi again with the contract. I mean what's the point? He wants the RM queen to be happy.. no Khushi in RM equals to happiness in weepy queen's life. 
Imagine if the girls walk out...we can have...

Anjali hugging her brothers endlessly for their sacrifices Ouch
Arnav giving medicines to Di for the rest of his life Sleepy
Akash listening to his mother's raapchik english Dead
Nani talking to goatwa again Clap

more importantly.. we can have...

Khushi making jalebis in GH with Buaji Embarrassed
Payal taking care of her parents! Big smile

i dont mind watching the underlined version in comparison to the current track
i dont think any body would have a problem with it

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maggie131984AmazingAmyvijji12trina2010MrDarcyfan

maggie131984 Goldie
maggie131984
maggie131984

Can some one tweet Gautam Hedge to try and explain the dialogues and reactions of the brother sister conversation? Does he find it normal?  I would like the makers of the show to explain what was today's episode all about ?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjadorindakateyongshin1mangaloreSunriseGreenPashnatrina2010MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

vellainsaan IF-Dazzler
vellainsaan
vellainsaan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunfan4ever

Originally posted by vellainsaan

Originally posted by evenjleena28

The whole story I dont get it, what was Willow doing in the car? she is pregnant for crying out loud she is not suffering from terminal illness... and the show where we have a terminal ill patient even she doesnt act like this?

I have a question: Why do we have to show sympathy to willow who is a joke ...she is not taking herself seriously by sporting a baby bump then how can we as a viewer will take her seriously that she is preggo indeed? if she is not showing the bump when she is supposed to almost 7 months then I wont take her pregnancy seriously either...

And what was nani saying in the car??how can willow sit in the car ...then what were they planning to do at that stupid satsang??sleep in a comfy feather down bed???

And i dont get the whole pacifying the darn di???she is pregnant for goodness sake!!!! i want to puke somewhere honestly for what I am seeing

The CVs want sympathy for this character? What disease does she has to be behaving like this? I have seen people with more complicated pregnancies and even they don't behave like this. Forget that, if she has pregnancy complications then WHY IS SHE GOING OUT? One moment she is making Kheer, next she is fainting, one moment she is dying , next she is going for a satsang? Yeh kya hai?

Why am I still watching it?

One moment even she was self abortingAngry

OMG yes... the same child she did not even think before jumping towards those scissors Dead
Bi-polar... sab ke sab bi-polar.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatePashnavijji12Akanksha-trina2010MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Very well said Mandy. We were cheated by the PH and CVs.
We were promised a star crossed love story of Arnav and Khushi, not this sick and twisted story of Arnav and Anjali.
No matter how deep their bond is ultimately they are siblings , THAT'S IT. But the current track is showing something different and it's DISTURBING.
No matter how close siblings are after marriage priority changes and that's the UNIVERSAL TRUTH. Why would they wanna show that Arnav is doing a mistake by spending time with his wife or probably spending some MORE time with his wife.
Anjali was always lovey dovey when Shyam was there at Shantivan.Shyam used to carry her in front of everybody and she enjoyed his fake affections a lot. She was always hanging from his husbands shoulder in front of everybody. Nobody minded that. Now when Arnav got married and trying is get close to his wife then suddenly it's all wrong?
WTH is this?
Anjali should be sent to a mental asylum ASAP. She wants her brother to FILL IN for Shyam. She is one sick lady.
Arnav stand by Khushi no matter what. You are the reason she suffered in the past and still suffering. She is the reason you got your life back. She is the ONLY GOOD thinly that ever happened to you. Your Di is one horrible woman.
Khushi take Payal and leave RM if your hubby is still in dilemma to choose between you and Anjali. These morons don't deserve you. They are pathetic.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjacall4angeladorindakatefascination1mangaloremaggie131984SunriseGreenAkanksha-vijji12GirlabouttownChitraFMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

maggie131984 Goldie
maggie131984
maggie131984

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

[

I guess the biggest mistake of this forum was to try tell the IPKKND team to not let Daljeet go. May be the track would have been better?? I am just speculating on what I am reading on this forum.

You know you are 100% correct, it is as if we all made a pact with a devil and ended up losing our soul...that was the biggest mistake...I must say that I never asked anyone to keep her in IPK because me personally have never liked her ...i dont know she reminded me of adult bubbly and before that it was her absolute refusal in seeing the truth irritated me ...

very true! I guess Shyam named her "Rani Saiba"  very well. That was the most sensible word from his mouth

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateevenjleena28MrDarcyfan

-Tulips- IF-Sizzlerz
-Tulips-
-Tulips-

Captain Kalaunji

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
I agree wid all u guys.Earlier,i had ssympathy 4 Anjali but since last 2 episodes,i hv stopped sympathising wid her.
It seems da cvs don't know how does a pregnant woman react,what happens 2 her,how's her condition.Maybe no woman working in ipkknd has become pregnant so dey jst hv no idea abt pregnancy.LOL
Anjali's anger 4 arnav is not justified.Can't she trust her own brother?Ok fine.she can't trust but what's wrong if he decides 2 spend some time wid his wife?I don't understand 4 what she is angry.For Arnav spending time wid Khushi or 4 not going 2 satsang wid her?
Some ppl hv started questioning deir relationship now.Some ppl hv started thinking dat dere's something btw anjali and arnav and da child inside anjali is actually arnav's.Dead
Well,we can't blame dem too as cvs r showing such things since last few days dat anyone can think like dat.Angry 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateMrDarcyfan

vellainsaan IF-Dazzler
vellainsaan
vellainsaan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

Can some one tweet Gautam Hedge to try and explain the dialogues and reactions of the brother sister conversation? Does he find it normal?  I would like the makers of the show to explain what was today's episode all about ?

Mr. Hegde has already replied to these and many more such questions...

"Dekhna hai toh dekho. 
Use the remote."

Shall I give you a list of shows at 8 p.m. slot on other channels? LOL
#sarcasm

Edited by vellainsaan - 20 July 2012 at 9:38pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Asha_1973dorindakatejunelilyOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

Go to top