Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I WANT A REFUND! THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS SOLD! (Page 7)

vellainsaan IF-Dazzler
vellainsaan
vellainsaan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

I don't know. I am completely lost. I hope whatever they want to show next - Arnav and Anjali showdown regarding their spouses or Khushi walking out of RM, or better still Payal walking out of RM, or Teej can it please come up quick. This was a very bad move on the PH regarding the story. I guess they want to prolong the stories so that they can be on air for a long time but what they are missing is that if there are no viewers to watch their show, then who are they going to tell the story too. Only one good point I felt yesterday was that Payal showed some spine and also clearly told that her patience was on verge of losing out. It won't be much time before she threatens a walkout or better still walks out. And Anjali has told her chotte that distances are creeping in their relationship, at the least I don't have to see poojali whining alone in room because she saw her brother with his wife. Fine now the ball is in Arnav's court. What will he do. Will he tell the whole truth including the truth of his marriage to his Di or ask Khushi to leave RM. Next 2 weeks are crucial. It can either make the story better or deal the death blow for the serial. 

Very nicely summed up.
The mad house members are treating their DILs like criminals. The girls are hiding their faces and doing everything to please those morons. I hope the girls will walk out, yes I hope and pray for Payal's walk out too... Poojali can have her brothers back (whatever she means by that). Hopefully Arnav won't threaten Khushi again with the contract. I mean what's the point? He wants the RM queen to be happy.. no Khushi in RM equals to happiness in weepy queen's life. 
Imagine if the girls walk out...we can have...

Anjali hugging her brothers endlessly for their sacrifices Ouch
Arnav giving medicines to Di for the rest of his life Sleepy
Akash listening to his mother's raapchik english Dead
Nani talking to goatwa again Clap

more importantly.. we can have...

Khushi making jalebis in GH with Buaji Embarrassed
Payal taking care of her parents! Big smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

call4angelaktjamissnida222dorindakate1mangaloremaggie131984SunriseGreenAfyaSiri22vijji12Akanksha-MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vellainsaan

Originally posted by evenjleena28

The whole story I dont get it, what was Willow doing in the car? she is pregnant for crying out loud she is not suffering from terminal illness... and the show where we have a terminal ill patient even she doesnt act like this?

I have a question: Why do we have to show sympathy to willow who is a joke ...she is not taking herself seriously by sporting a baby bump then how can we as a viewer will take her seriously that she is preggo indeed? if she is not showing the bump when she is supposed to almost 7 months then I wont take her pregnancy seriously either...

And what was nani saying in the car??how can willow sit in the car ...then what were they planning to do at that stupid satsang??sleep in a comfy feather down bed???

And i dont get the whole pacifying the darn di???she is pregnant for goodness sake!!!! i want to puke somewhere honestly for what I am seeing

The CVs want sympathy for this character? What disease does she has to be behaving like this? I have seen people with more complicated pregnancies and even they don't behave like this. Forget that, if she has pregnancy complications then WHY IS SHE GOING OUT? One moment she is making Kheer, next she is fainting, one moment she is dying , next she is going for a satsang? Yeh kya hai?

Why am I still watching it?

Exactly!!!! why would I sympathize with a character who herself is a joke??everytime she clutches her flat tummy i want to hurl something at her...one prime example is movie Kahaani...in that if Vidya who is grade A actress can sport a bump what is issue with willow then?? it is not as if she is that popular.

I agree if she was so sick why take her out??and they were planning to temple crawl too as they were saying another mandir after the one they had originally planned...

and she is pregnant why are they giving her meds all the time??just bring her husband back and get rid of this drama now

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjacall4angeladorindakate1mangaloremaggie131984SunriseGreenSiri22swetha_chvijji12Akanksha-OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

maggie131984 Goldie
maggie131984
maggie131984

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

The whole story I dont get it, what was Willow doing in the car? she is pregnant for crying out loud she is not suffering from terminal illness... and the show where we have a terminal ill patient even she doesnt act like this?

I have a question: Why do we have to show sympathy to willow who is a joke ...she is not taking herself seriously by sporting a baby bump then how can we as a viewer will take her seriously that she is preggo indeed? if she is not showing the bump when she is supposed to almost 7 months then I wont take her pregnancy seriously either...

And what was nani saying in the car??how can willow sit in the car ...then what were they planning to do at that stupid satsang??sleep in a comfy feather down bed???

And i dont get the whole pacifying the darn di???she is pregnant for goodness sake!!!! i want to puke somewhere honestly for what I am seeing

The CVs want sympathy for this character? What disease does she has to be behaving like this? I have seen people with more complicated pregnancies and even they don't behave like this. Forget that, if she has pregnancy complications then WHY IS SHE GOING OUT? One moment she is making Kheer, next she is fainting, one moment she is dying , next she is going for a satsang? Yeh kya hai?

Exactly!!!! why would I sympathize with a character who herself is a joke??everytime she clutches her flat tummy i want to hurl something at her...one prime example is movie Kahaani...in that if Vidya who is grade A actress can sport a bump what is issue with willow then?? it is not as if she is that popular.

I agree if she was so sick why take her out??and they were planning to temple crawl too as they were saying another mandir after the one they had originally planned...

and she is pregnant why are they giving her meds all the time??just bring her husband back and get rid of this drama now

I guess the biggest mistake of this forum was to try tell the IPKKND team to not let Daljeet go. May be the track would have been better?? I am just speculating on what I am reading on this forum.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

missnida222dorindakate1mangaloreSunriseGreenSiri22vellainsaanswetha_chevenjleena28Akanksha-OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

I don't know. I am completely lost. I hope whatever they want to show next - Arnav and Anjali showdown regarding their spouses or Khushi walking out of RM, or better still Payal walking out of RM, or Teej can it please come up quick. This was a very bad move on the PH regarding the story. I guess they want to prolong the stories so that they can be on air for a long time but what they are missing is that if there are no viewers to watch their show, then who are they going to tell the story too. Only one good point I felt yesterday was that Payal showed some spine and also clearly told that her patience was on verge of losing out. It won't be much time before she threatens a walkout or better still walks out. And Anjali has told her chotte that distances are creeping in their relationship, at the least I don't have to see poojali whining alone in room because she saw her brother with his wife. Fine now the ball is in Arnav's court. What will he do. Will he tell the whole truth including the truth of his marriage to his Di or ask Khushi to leave RM. Next 2 weeks are crucial. It can either make the story better or deal the death blow for the serial. 

Very nicely summed up.
The mad house members are treating their DILs like criminals. The girls are hiding their faces and doing everything to please those morons. I hope the girls will walk out, yes I hope and pray for Payal's walk out too... Poojali can have her brothers back (whatever she means by that). Hopefully Arnav won't threaten Khushi again with the contract. I mean what's the point? He wants the RM queen to be happy.. no Khushi in RM equals to happiness in weepy queen's life. 

so true .i am sick and tierd if this queen victoria DI. i want khushi and payal to levave RM but not for DI s happines let them tell everyone that mad house dont deserve them anymore and they will have a very pleasant life without this 'didi ki chamche'.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjadorindakateswetha_chSunriseGreenMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

maggie131984 Goldie
maggie131984
maggie131984

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijji12

Very nicely summed up.

so true .i am sick and tierd if this queen victoria DI. i want khushi and payal to levave RM but not for DI s happines let them tell everyone that mad house dont deserve them anymore and they will have a very pleasant life without this 'didi ki chamche'.

Agree totally! Its fun to see the gupta house scenes. They are light, lively and fun specially buaji ! Love her character !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateSunriseGreenMrDarcyfan

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meens80

Good post and while i agree with you on the current track not working for most of the audience i find your advice for Sanaya to quit a little offensive.
There have been a number of episodes in the past where Shyam has been given more screen space that Arnav, that certainly does not make him the lead.
The story was equally disgusting while Shyam was making advances at his BIL's wife and when Khushi played him in her attempts to find Arnav.
I have serious doubts that SP which let the Gopi Vahu actress leave despite being the lead in the top SP show; will agree to have the entire script and lead changed just based on Daljeet's negotiations.
What happens between Sanaya and the PH is her business and her decision; I'm not sure she would appreciate fans asking her to quit the show she has worked so hard on for the past year and won accolades and recognition for, based on one tweet and a few episodes.

can you tell me when besides when the lead was missing? I can't think of any episodes where ASR was there 5 min and rest of it revolved around shyam. 

Yes although many found Shyam's attempts disgusting they weren't related. So atleast it was tolerable. Here we're talking about bro-sis duo. Anji is demanding more time from her brother by comparing herself with Khushi who I believe is his wife. More like a person whose life was shattered she seems to be more upset that her chote was going away from her. By constantly comparing herself with khushi she's coming off as a jealous girlfriend. 

Dialogues like I hate khushi would have made more sense than her saying you've changed so much. Won't people change? When we were kids our parents are our universe. But as we grow older,get married,have children our priorities change. Does that mean we don't love our parents. I'm comparing her with parents because many said she's like a mother to ASR. So she should have a doting husband, a brother whose life revolves only around her but he should not have a life of his own. When she became pregnant I don't remember ASR saying "Di since you became pregnant you changed so much".

And I agree why should Snaya quit the show? If anyone it should be DB. we atleast I for one and looking at the forum reactions today nobody will miss her. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjadorindakatemaggie131984SunriseGreenswetha_chAkanksha-MrDarcyfan

swetha_ch IF-Dazzler
swetha_ch
swetha_ch

Do the CVs even realize what they are showing is far beyond a sibling relationship. This is nothing but a sister's strange obsession with her brother Shocked

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjadorindakateAfyaPunkin22Akanksha-MrDarcyfan

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

One moment even she was self abortingAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateMrDarcyfan

Go to top