Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I WANT A REFUND! THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS SOLD! (Page 6)

Tanu92 Groupbie
Tanu92
Tanu92

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Totally Agree...! Sick of that Akash, Manorama, Anjali drama...!Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateMrDarcyfan

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
superb. i join the queue of people wanting refund. I said the same thing in my comment in a post. instead of a married couple they came across as if they are guity teenagers necking out in a haystack...sick

how can anyone blame anyone for spending time with their spouse? that too a newly married couple or rather a just united couple?

what is this show all about?

and yes they are di's chamchas and will remain that

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatektja1mangaloreSunriseGreenAfyaSiri22AmazingAmyvijji12Akanksha-MrDarcyfanGirlabouttownOmNaMaSteOm

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kiely

i dont understand this stupid anjali
my mom cooked food and looked after my two younger bros evn before her due...and  she evn told me that evn at the end she used to cook and to all the necessary things during her first child...
Anjali is sickkk
i felt like slapping her the way she was behaving in car ...there that bitch maami was scolding poor payal and she was enjoying her drink...and hum is she threatening by not taking the medicine?????
she wants all her family members to rum after and be in her service 24 hrs????esp arnav hu has his own life and wife nw?????
that dumb anjali is behaving like his first wife...
and thattt spinelesss akash ...if i get something in my hand i will throw on himm...hes such a fooll...i jsut dont know wat he wants frm her...and after all things these stupid raizadas except naani believe shyam...these raizadas shud be called retard raizadas...khuhsi and payal should reallly leave this mad house
just kick this akash maami and anjali out
agree with each and every wordd of ur post Mr.darcyfan
sorry for my rant but im frustrated
if i have a chance ill beat gautam hedge with a fat stickkk

The most sickening part of this current track is everyone saying Oh my poor baby Anjali, Anjali is sick, anjali didnt have medicines ANJHALI ANJHALI My foot!!!
Atleast if they do some Ramjap that will help in their lifeAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjaAfyaSiri22AmazingAmySunriseGreenOmNaMaSteOm

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Smileomg dear...
love u 4 this post...
exactly my thoughts...
let me ask...wat the hell is going on actually...?
yesterday Anjali was saying u changed chotte & u wanted 2 spent time with khushiji...
wat does tat mean..?
if he wants wats the problem..?and obviously he has 2 change after marriage...he cant sit with anjali 24*7 time...
just pissed off man...its better 2 bear the snakewaa i think...Angry

edit with details:Wink

but actually Anjali is the one who changed...not Arnav...Thumbs Up
Anajli is the one who was the one who tried 2 make them together, Embarrassedshe was the one who made baali honeymoon & told them 2 enjoy their honeymoon at its peak, Embarrassedshe was the one who said khushi 2 repair ASR's button & left them alone Embarrassed, she was the one who said arnav 2 care 4 khushiji Embarrassed& make him realised tat how much he cares 4 khushiji in front of the mirror, Thumbs Up
is tat the same Anjali..???????Confused
if she was fine & didnt hav any problem tat time then y should now????????Angry

yesterday she said 2 him tat u wanted 2 spent time with khushiji...Dead
if he wants 2 spent some time with his wife wats the problem..?and obviously he has 2 change after marriage...he cant sit with anjali 24*7 time near 2 her bed & make her sleep by singing ballads...Ouch
she was saying "u r in love now" ...so wat??????? cant he?????Dead
anajli was in love with her spouse ...and ASR too...wats the big deal|???Angry
so she dont want her chotte in love ?she wants 2 make him angry ASR & only sweet with Di???Shocked
just pissed off man...seriously just pissed off with this whole RM family except nanijji...
its better 2 bear the snakewaa i think.Angryomg..he was far better i think!!!!.AngryCry

Edited by ASRsweetKKG - 20 July 2012 at 11:51pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sham33rahdorindakatektjaAfyaMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

ashuvh Groupbie
ashuvh
ashuvh

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
I so agree with you...I am done with this madness...move on is the only advise...All good things come to an end!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateAfyaOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
very nice post, i totally agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijji12

Originally posted by evenjleena28

Thank you for saying this, and whilst you are getting your refund will you be kind and ask for mine too please?

The whole story I dont get it, what was Willow doing in the car? she is pregnant for crying out loud she is not suffering from terminal illness... and the show where we have a terminal ill patient even she doesnt act like this?

I have a question: Why do we have to show sympathy to willow who is a joke ...she is not taking herself seriously by sporting a baby bump then how can we as a viewer will take her seriously that she is preggo indeed? if she is not showing the bump when she is supposed to almost 7 months then I wont take her pregnancy seriously either...

Another thing I dont get is what is wrong if the brother came back...whether the meeting was cancelled or not is secondary because he wants to surprise his wife and even if he was lying which he wasnt coz the dolt herself heard the phone ring then it shouldnt be an issue...it is his prerogative to do what he wants...

And what was nani saying in the car??how can willow sit in the car ...then what were they planning to do at that stupid satsang??sleep in a comfy feather down bed???

And i dont get the whole pacifying the darn di???she is pregnant for goodness sake!!!! i want to puke somewhere honestly for what I am seeing

that was very gud .i was wondering why she had river full of water in her eyes when she saw Arshi together.all of them were giving looks as if some extra marital affair was going on.what a family?this brother running after Di to give an explanation.that sucks.

Thank you for your comments, and I agree they all were looking as if an act of coitus was going on...they are married and if they want to spend some time together then why is that an issue? when shyam was around he used to nauseate us with his fake love and willow at that time was lapping it up like a syrup...why wasnt she upset then???

The fact that bothered me was how she was holding his hand and all...and why does he has to give her justification...he is married and if he wants he will spend time with his wife...and for the first time in my entire life i am hoping like anything for shyam to be back at least he was a better cupid to this couple

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjadorindakatemaggie131984SunriseGreenvijji12MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

maggie131984 Goldie
maggie131984
maggie131984

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Awesome post! Its the most sensible post echoing everyone's sentiments right now! This post should be written on Gautam Hedge's wall, because we just dont want to see romance, but need to see sensible romance and sensible side tracks. The whole house thrives on half-truths and the male leads have no stand of their own. They are ruining lives of the two girls whose biggest mistake was to get married in a house where they have no value.

The whole Anjali track has totally made Arnav's kidnapping and Khushi's bravery act as a normal thing, not worthy of any mention. Arnav for once cant justify and clear out the confusions in everyone's mind. When it was time for Arnav to tell the whole truth to his sister, he was made to be silent. What the audience would have loved and increased the trps would be arnav's supporitng ot Khushi in front of everyone.

Again we will see a circle of sacrifice- anjali blaming khushi, khushi leaving the house, arnav being angry, anajli may be getting ot know the truth, then tryiing to get khushi back and again the whole cycle will repeat with a new weird angle.

I have no idea why every serial has to portray the female lead to be such a nobel women with not one ounce of selfishness, which donot exist in real life. Serials like this make the male population to want such wives.

Reactions of Anjali today were the most weird ones I have seen so far.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjadorindakateAfyaSunriseGreenAkanksha-MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top