Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I WANT A REFUND! THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS SOLD! (Page 5)

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Darcy, bang on post.Clap
When the initial advertising is wrong, what more can you expect now?Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefandorindakateshagun-rocksPiscineMolitorAmazingAmytrina2010

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Good post and while i agree with you on the current track not working for most of the audience i find your advice for Sanaya to quit a little offensive.
There have been a number of episodes in the past where Shyam has been given more screen space that Arnav, that certainly does not make him the lead.
The story was equally disgusting while Shyam was making advances at his BIL's wife and when Khushi played him in her attempts to find Arnav.
I have serious doubts that SP which let the Gopi Vahu actress leave despite being the lead in the top SP show; will agree to have the entire script and lead changed just based on Daljeet's negotiations.
What happens between Sanaya and the PH is her business and her decision; I'm not sure she would appreciate fans asking her to quit the show she has worked so hard on for the past year and won accolades and recognition for, based on one tweet and a few episodes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Asha_1973moonlight99

junelily Senior Member
junelily
junelily

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

I agree - today was completely frustrating. For one, I'm tired of everyone treating Anjali like a doll. Someone needs to have a serious conversation with her. Yes, I understand that she's in a frail state of mind, but she needs to realize the facts sooner rather than later. Akash is just... I have no words. Just horrible. I used to love both Anjali and Akash, and their characters are getting ruined for me. Mamiji needs to shut up. I terribly miss Mamaji!!!! Where is he??? He's usually the voice of reason? Did he give Mami a divorce?!!! lol...

I loved Payal today though. Good for her... she finally stood up for herself and for Khushi. I was very proud of her. I agree - both Khushi and Payal need to leave this crazy house.

And, of course, poor Arnav. Like seriously, that guy is just not getting anywhere with his wife. LOL... Iss frustration ko kya naam doon?! And, you're right - how is it wrong for him to want to be with his wife?!!!! I don't get it.

The thing is - this is NOT about wanting to see ArHi alll the time. Or, just having Rabba Ve's. It's about creating a story that has some logic, and making characters act in a manner that is understandable or relatable.

I felt a little sick to my stomach today after watching to be honest. I want to believe in the CVs so much. I feel like we're all SO patient. And, i'm just tired of being patient actually.

Edited by Gemsal678 - 20 July 2012 at 8:50pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjacraziefandorindakateshagun-rocksPiscineMolitor1mangaloreAfyaSiri22Punkin22trina2010OmNaMaSteOm

sahil70 IF-Sizzlerz
sahil70
sahil70

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
yes ive wondered what they r trying to show anjali as. someone whose pregnant( btw how many months is she supposed to be)

or someone whose on drugs. the way she was swaying in the car   i mean what the heck was all thatConfused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjacraziefandorindakateshagun-rocksPiscineMolitorSiri22trina2010OmNaMaSteOm

zafi IF-Rockerz
zafi
zafi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you.
Here is what I wrote on one of my posts: Many ways of IPKKND to Move forward. http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3102906
Check it out if you like.

I am sick and tired of seeing all the crying and saas bahu shit. Lets bring the Intelligence in IPKKND.

We were sold IPKKND on the Promos of Arnav and Khushi. I watch it for them.

If the makers wanted it to be Didi ki Saut then they should have the confidence and guts to sell it to viewers as such.
If CV"S or GH or Gul Or PH is reading this thread, then I would like to say something to you guys.
Trying to gain sympathy and explaining her character to us via twitter, face book or tv is so pathetic.
It means that you have gone off the rail.
If you want sympathy for that character show it through the show itself.
Write intelligent dialogues and portray through acting.
Don't come on another show and explain it to us.
We start hating that actor more.
And another thing if the audience is telling you that you are not delivering then improve your show.
Please learn to accept criticism and do better. Make us proud.
You already have such brilliant actors like Sanaya, Barun, Karan, Deepali and everyone, use them. Thats what they are there for.

Edited by zafi - 20 July 2012 at 8:58pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanktjashagun-rocksPiscineMolitor1mangaloreAmazingAmyvijji12Akanksha-trina2010OmNaMaSteOm

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

Thank you for saying this, and whilst you are getting your refund will you be kind and ask for mine too please?

The whole story I dont get it, what was Willow doing in the car? she is pregnant for crying out loud she is not suffering from terminal illness... and the show where we have a terminal ill patient even she doesnt act like this?

I have a question: Why do we have to show sympathy to willow who is a joke ...she is not taking herself seriously by sporting a baby bump then how can we as a viewer will take her seriously that she is preggo indeed? if she is not showing the bump when she is supposed to almost 7 months then I wont take her pregnancy seriously either...

Another thing I dont get is what is wrong if the brother came back...whether the meeting was cancelled or not is secondary because he wants to surprise his wife and even if he was lying which he wasnt coz the dolt herself heard the phone ring then it shouldnt be an issue...it is his prerogative to do what he wants...

And what was nani saying in the car??how can willow sit in the car ...then what were they planning to do at that stupid satsang??sleep in a comfy feather down bed???

And i dont get the whole pacifying the darn di???she is pregnant for goodness sake!!!! i want to puke somewhere honestly for what I am seeing

that was very gud .i was wondering why she had river full of water in her eyes when she saw Arshi together.all of them were giving looks as if some extra marital affair was going on.what a family?this brother running after Di to give an explanation.that sucks.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjacraziefandorindakateshagun-rocksPiscineMolitor1mangaloreevenjleena28Akanksha-OmNaMaSteOm

lovedmg6 Groupbie
lovedmg6
lovedmg6

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Today's episode Angrycould have been SO much betterAngry

CVs ruined it completely! Angry

And I agree with this post 200% Clap

ClapAnd YES!!! Payal FINALLY spoke up!!! Keep it going girl!Clap You just need to emotionally blackmail Akash a little more! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjadorindakatePiscineMolitortrina2010

tanvia IF-Dazzler
tanvia
tanvia

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

Mandy, my darling so true he didn't hv to explain y is he romancing his OWN legally wedded wife. ROFL

But I think the ques. was "chotte aapne humse jhooth bola" n he was explaining no, he wasn't.

The character manorama speaks too much...she will eat her own words one day.

Aaksh, I hv started hating now...payal seems to b more stronger than him if sensibility is wat u r searching for.

Theek hai yaar we get atleast this much where evry other show is not worth watching even in the first epi.

Wat I like is except crepwa no one is -ive. I just the positivity of this show, characters intact and evry1 right in their own places...just conditions r wrong.

Lol...we r poles apart in our opinions except gutter. ROFL. But I still love u.

i second youBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PiscineMolitor

Go to top