Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I WANT A REFUND! THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS SOLD! (Page 4)

MsDramaQueen IF-Rockerz
MsDramaQueen
MsDramaQueen

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Oh. My. God. You seriously spoke everything that was on my mind! Kudos to you for putting all that into writing in a excellent form. 
First of all, What is the point of showing Akash as a jackass? We all know sooner or later, Akash is gonna ask for forgiveness and Payal will of course forgive him. 
Excellent post!
I can't believe I pacified other people into trying to understand Anjali's condition but now, I'm like.. HELL TO THE NO! What was I even thinking? This track has gone wayy off track. I absolutely have NO idea of what the hell is going on.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjazenjoedorindakateshagun-rocks4856AfyaSunriseGreentrina2010OmNaMaSteOm

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Thank you for saying this, and whilst you are getting your refund will you be kind and ask for mine too please?

The whole story I dont get it, what was Willow doing in the car? she is pregnant for crying out loud she is not suffering from terminal illness... and the show where we have a terminal ill patient even she doesnt act like this?

I have a question: Why do we have to show sympathy to willow who is a joke ...she is not taking herself seriously by sporting a baby bump then how can we as a viewer will take her seriously that she is preggo indeed? if she is not showing the bump when she is supposed to almost 7 months then I wont take her pregnancy seriously either...

Another thing I dont get is what is wrong if the brother came back...whether the meeting was cancelled or not is secondary because he wants to surprise his wife and even if he was lying which he wasnt coz the dolt herself heard the phone ring then it shouldnt be an issue...it is his prerogative to do what he wants...

And what was nani saying in the car??how can willow sit in the car ...then what were they planning to do at that stupid satsang??sleep in a comfy feather down bed???

And i dont get the whole pacifying the darn di???she is pregnant for goodness sake!!!! i want to puke somewhere honestly for what I am seeing

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjacall4angeladorindakate4856PiscineMolitorChickeefascinationshagun-rocks1mangaloreSunriseGreen-enchanted-Siri22AmazingAmyAfyavellainsaanvijji12Akanksha-trina2010GirlabouttownPSharadaOmNaMaSteOm

-Surma- Senior Member
-Surma-
-Surma-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Excellent post and echoed my opinion as well .

I really get headache when I see crying and complaining type of people.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateshagun-rocksPiscineMolitorSunriseGreentrina2010OmNaMaSteOm

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
I don't know. I am completely lost. I hope whatever they want to show next - Arnav and Anjali showdown regarding their spouses or Khushi walking out of RM, or better still Payal walking out of RM, or Teej can it please come up quick. This was a very bad move on the PH regarding the story. I guess they want to prolong the stories so that they can be on air for a long time but what they are missing is that if there are no viewers to watch their show, then who are they going to tell the story too. Only one good point I felt yesterday was that Payal showed some spine and also clearly told that her patience was on verge of losing out. It won't be much time before she threatens a walkout or better still walks out. And Anjali has told her chotte that distances are creeping in their relationship, at the least I don't have to see poojali whining alone in room because she saw her brother with his wife. Fine now the ball is in Arnav's court. What will he do. Will he tell the whole truth including the truth of his marriage to his Di or ask Khushi to leave RM. Next 2 weeks are crucial. It can either make the story better or deal the death blow for the serial. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjadorindakate1mangaloreshagun-rocks4856PiscineMolitorvellainsaanLuvBarunSanayaSunriseGreentrina2010OmNaMaSteOm

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Agree 100% with you. I ranted so much on almost every thread I'm just pasting a few of my replies..

I don't understand why she's upset. Ok even if he lied and stayed home to be with his wife it's not a crime. Dialogues like chote you changed. What does that mean. Ofcourse people change ,priorities change. We get married,have children but that does not mean we love our parents any less. So even if he got married Anji should be his top priority. What the heck? 

And now since she made it clear that chote has changed wonder what ASR will do? Running after his Di seems to give an indication but I'll reserve my rant on ASR for later. He cannot I repeat cannot take Khushi for granted. 

yeah ok he went after Di ( a clear indication of what will happen in the future), made sure he told Aakash to give meds but that's about it. What was the need for going back again? And what meds does Anji keeps taking I'd like to know

I don't understand Aakash. So he can be a doting,loving brother to Anji but payal cannot even talk to khushi. Really Now.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjakkksrdorindakateshagun-rocksPiscineMolitor1mangaloreSunriseGreenevenjleena28AmazingAmyAfyaLuvBarunSanayatrina2010KielyAkanksha-OmNaMaSteOm

SunriseGreen IF-Dazzler
SunriseGreen
SunriseGreen

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
I am just so tired of venting and not seeing anything changing. What has this show come to? Sometimes, I feel jealous while watching other soaps because every track seems so well thought-out (no matter how dramatic and OTT they may be) and the characters are rarely ever shown to be inconsistent. The weepy and sacrificial bahu stays that way, the evil bua/saas stays evil, the supportive husband and son continues to juggle between the two roles as best as he can, the FIL keeps a maun vrat year-long, etc etc. Sometimes, I wish those writers would write for IPK. At least then, we wouldn't be left in a befuddled state wondering what the heck happened to the characters over the span of a couple of weeks. 

Seeing as it's the month of Ramadan, I've been trying to keep calm, but it'll take A LOT of self-restraint to maintain that if I keep enduring the torture that has become IPK :/ I want a refund too- Of all the time I spent crying over this show -____-

And yes, I absolutely loved one thing you said- In any other place, interfering between a husband and wife's relationship and personal time is definitely badtameezi and not at ALL acceptable. Who the heck does that kind of stuff nowadays??

Awesome post :) Someone REALLY needs to send the links to all these posts to GH and the CV's...

Edited by SunriseGreen - 20 July 2012 at 8:56pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

pellmelodykkksrdorindakatektjashagun-rocks4856PiscineMolitor1mangaloreAmazingAmyKielytrina2010OmNaMaSteOm

vellainsaan IF-Dazzler
vellainsaan
vellainsaan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

The whole story I dont get it, what was Willow doing in the car? she is pregnant for crying out loud she is not suffering from terminal illness... and the show where we have a terminal ill patient even she doesnt act like this?

I have a question: Why do we have to show sympathy to willow who is a joke ...she is not taking herself seriously by sporting a baby bump then how can we as a viewer will take her seriously that she is preggo indeed? if she is not showing the bump when she is supposed to almost 7 months then I wont take her pregnancy seriously either...

And what was nani saying in the car??how can willow sit in the car ...then what were they planning to do at that stupid satsang??sleep in a comfy feather down bed???

And i dont get the whole pacifying the darn di???she is pregnant for goodness sake!!!! i want to puke somewhere honestly for what I am seeing

The CVs want sympathy for this character? What disease does she has to be behaving like this? I have seen people with more complicated pregnancies and even they don't behave like this. Forget that, if she has pregnancy complications then WHY IS SHE GOING OUT? One moment she is making Kheer, next she is fainting, one moment she is dying , next she is going for a satsang? Yeh kya hai?

Why am I still watching it?

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjacall4angeladorindakatePiscineMolitor1mangaloreshagun-rocksSunriseGreen-enchanted-evenjleena28AmazingAmyLuvBarunSanayaBlack_Paradizetrina2010vijji12Akanksha-sahil70OmNaMaSteOm

Black_Paradize IF-Rockerz
Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
excelent brilliant awesome...thts wht we all wanted to say and u summarized it in one great post...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjadorindakateshagun-rocksPiscineMolitortrina2010

Go to top