Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I WANT A REFUND! THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS SOLD! (Page 32)

-Cheeni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cheeni-
-Cheeni-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
agree dear ...in start when shyan leave anjali reaction is understandable now at that time she is behaving unrelated. 
In daljeet interview she want to show that she is lead of the IPKKND(sorry, i never ever try to watch her interview), that i get to know form forum topics and post whatever is it for me it is more irritating and pathetic news which can't handle never want to listen sanaya is always a lead she have to know that. 
we are here know how professional behavior she have toward work, that she really don't bother to wear a baby bump means 5 months are CVS and daljeet think we are all stupid. pregnant ladies never behave liek this so sick she should be active and but sometimes i feel that anjali shows fake, i find fake behave in that car scene come on lady how behave like this.. i get so frustrated from this in start i don't bother about anjali track i love with my Arshi but after daljeet interview i just stop myself. and anjali behave so unbelievable way ..everyone have their own personal life, she should understand this 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

N12345N Goldie
N12345N
N12345N

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
BANG ON! I've had it! I thought MU finish romance shuru but then came the Great Depression 2012 Poojali Version and just f***ed up everything!!

WE WANT ARSHI (or a good redemption track) Get that in your heads writers before we get the screwdrivers out and be forced to nail it into your skulls!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AfyaMrDarcyfan

mizzraksha712 Goldie
mizzraksha712
mizzraksha712

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aath

Excellent post! You literally spoke my mind. The characters Gul created were amazing. The actors are the best one can get, especially the leads. And all this gets handed over to a mindless story teller,( who started off great but something has gone wrong midway) and this is exactly what you get. What a pathetic waste of talent and creativity.Dead

I read in an interview that it's Gul who is passionate about these characters. The writers apparently don't even believe in love stories such as this. May be then, They shouldn't be writing this story. It SHOWS,  when one doesn't believe in the product they are making. Here I mean, the writers.

well written and said Clap

AfyaMrDarcyfan

latalanza Groupbie
latalanza
latalanza

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
this is the  situation  of anjal( shattered by the truth) i for which khushi was scared  and did not tell the truth to anjali intially.. and for which arnav  forcefully married khushi .. and see how they are handling the situation of anjali...they could have shown much better  track ,, wisely  brilliantly and  what not ...but no this what we are shown a ridiculous ,, pathetic  and blood sucking track...sorry to say but people of india need to show(trps)  this show ,ph , cvs  and  Gh too its real place ...

AfyaMrDarcyfan

pakpearl IF-Sizzlerz
pakpearl
pakpearl

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
(This is JUST my frustration speaking!!! Sanaya PLEASE dont even THINK of leaving! WE love you so much!)                                                                                             lol...u make me laugh even though i m so frustrated!!!! it shows how much we love our khushi n sanaya irani!!!Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radiationAfyaMrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

Originally posted by arhi-sarun-fan

On a hilarious note Anjali character is getting so many names like no one
Poojali
Cry baby
Porcelain doll
JHALI
Mrs snake
Weeping willow
Poison ivy
Bimbo
Stupid cow.
Feel free to add if you have any LOL

Moaning Mrytle

MY personal favourite is "RUDALI"!! (This means Hired mourner I think that CRY at funerals).

I saw a Dimple Kapadia movie years ago called "Ruladi"! But someone called Anjali that and I think it is BANG ON! ALL she does is cry a river everyday!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25

Sham33rah Senior Member
Sham33rah
Sham33rah

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASRsweetKKG

Smileomg dear...
love u 4 this post...
exactly my thoughts...
let me ask...wat the hell is going on actually...?
yesterday Anjali was saying u changed chotte & u wanted 2 spent time with khushiji...
wat does tat mean..?
if he wants wats the problem..?and obviously he has 2 change after marriage...he cant sit with anjali 24*7 time...
just pissed off man...its better 2 bear the snakewaa i think...Angry

edit with details:Wink

but actually Anjali is the one who changed...not Arnav...Thumbs Up
Anajli is the one who was the one who tried 2 make them together, Embarrassedshe was the one who made baali honeymoon & told them 2 enjoy their honeymoon at its peak, Embarrassedshe was the one who said khushi 2 repair ASR's button & left them alone Embarrassed, she was the one who said arnav 2 care 4 khushiji Embarrassed& make him realised tat how much he cares 4 khushiji in front of the mirror, Thumbs Up
is tat the same Anjali..???????Confused
if she was fine & didnt hav any problem tat time then y should now????????Angry

yesterday she said 2 him tat u wanted 2 spent time with khushiji...Dead
if he wants 2 spent some time with his wife wats the problem..?and obviously he has 2 change after marriage...he cant sit with anjali 24*7 time near 2 her bed & make her sleep by singing ballads...Ouch
she was saying "u r in love now" ...so wat??????? cant he?????Dead
anajli was in love with her spouse ...and ASR too...wats the big deal|???Angry
so she dont want her chotte in love ?she wants 2 make him angry ASR & only sweet with Di???Shocked
just pissed off man...seriously just pissed off with this whole RM family except nanijji...
its better 2 bear the snakewaa i think.Angryomg..he was far better i think!!!!.AngryCry

Anjali made ' tu pyar ho gaya' sound like an ACCUSATION... Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25AfyaMrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rmipkknd

i am really way too tired to rant.
hectic day at work..
'but all i can say is.. you really did speak my mind.
i am NOT gonna sympathize with anjali in any way.
first look pregnant and act mature when it comes to your bro.
then, we'll talk about sympathy.
why does the raizada parivar entertain her foolish demands of not having medicine coz she doesn't feel like having it?
what goes if you have medicine, dammit?
you don't even feel anything.
i really don't have much to say.
'I've been patient since february, now lets see how long my patience lasts..
its not long before it runs out.
akash is one son of a bitch!!
and his mom..ugh.. can rant out a gazillion swear words for the mother-son duoCensored
this is not the positive kind of hating..
what we felt for shyam was entirely different.
it was a positive kind of dislike, if you'll get what i mean.
if payal and khushi have any self respect left.. they should MARCH out of RM, with their head held high.
why should they face this wrath, when they deserve so much better.

SPs motto is rishta vahi soch nayi..
it'll be an awesome mayo such if the bahus can walk out for this treatment meted out to them.
heck, even HP and OP are treated better, for gods sake.
and all this for some parallel leads screen space demands.
by not wearing a baby bump, she is saving her career right?
well, you are WRONG.
after all this natak of screen space, and for giving us this rubbish product, i am SO NOT GONNA EVEN THINK OF WATCHING HER NEXT SHOW.
And i want 22 minutes of ARHI..
and why not?
i diodnt sign up for thus bullcrap.
i dont wanna see this.
i wanna see arnav and khushi grow as a couple, without any interferences, coz honestly, they are the only think WORTH WATCHING ON THIS SHOW..
IF IT WERENT FOR THEM ,i would've quit  A LONG TIME AGO!!
THE PH should be grateful about the fact that we love arnav and khushi so much that we can tolerate anything for them
but they are even taking advantage of this, by twisting a story so much.
fed up is not enough to cover the frustration i am feeling.
and worst but.. GH feels like what he's doing is the right thing..
doesn't even bother taking criticism for his 'baby", coz he is such an arrogant, egoistic,*censored*
AngryAngryAngry

I agree with EVERY word! Thanks to the "Paralell lead" who hardly ANYONE LIKES... they have messed with their story and showing us an illogical track with a "Manufactured MU"! Akash and Manorama are DISGUSTING! They have TOTALLY RUINED both their charachters! Manorama was seen being mature in the "Bubbly" track and also helping Khushi during kidnapping! NOW she has done a 100% about turn! She has developed Amenisia and forgotten everything!

Akash is acting like he has NO brains and NO decencey either! He is acting like a total LOOSER! ALL this to facilitate being "Didi's chamcha"!! ASR acts like a guilty teenager caught with a girl when is seen with his WIFE! NOT consistant with arrogant ASR who used to "RUN" things! WHY is he bowing down to these people? WHY is he not telling the WHOLE TRUTH to both Manorama and Akash at LEAST? (I dont know why he should hide it from Willow, when he has already KICKED Shyam out!)...

THAT is what we are all frustrated with! This storyline is FULL of holes and NO logical people with half a brain would ACT this way! They have shown that ASR is very SMART! Well he acts like he has NO brains at all! Falling for DI's emmotional attayachar!!

I bet for Teej and Raksha Bhandah, Anjali will ASK that ASR kick Khushi out as her GIFT! THAT is how this storyline is panning out! SO to please DI, he will leave Khushi! Probably give her a divorce! Despicable! PLEASE God dont let ANYONE have a sister as SELFISH AND PATHETIC as Anjali!

NO one will symathize with Anjali! She is a JOKE! 5-6 months pregnant and NO stomach! The actress is TOTALLY un-proffesional! Ruining the storyline and also NOT doing what she needs to do to BE convincing in her role!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 21 July 2012 at 6:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25kushipuglyAkanksha-tvbuf

Go to top