Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I WANT A REFUND! THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS SOLD! (Page 30)

ktja Senior Member
ktja
ktja

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ktja

Originally posted by fascination

Originally posted by ktja

Originally posted by fascination

Totally agree with you, I am tired  but you are right !!!
Honestly I have no expectations left, IPKKND is going to suck soon if Cv's continue with this bloody Didi ka saut act.
I feel bad for Sanaya
I will say what everyone want to say : Daljeet I don't like you, you made fun of your fans in your last interview, ok some people are sending you hate mails, I am against it but just look at Abhaas, did he try to justify his character ???
 Your first expression when the interview start shows how hypocrite you were...I love my fans ?? Really ??? Must of us are SaRun fans, please... ( I hope that one day my view about you will change but now...)

I will be off this month as I am going to vacation soon, so no IPKKND for me for more than 1 month, I don't think that I will miss something great.

do you have the link to this interview? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WcMRHfcwGDg

Smile

Thank you so much friendWink

OMG, This is simply unbelievable. Why is she justifying herself like that? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Thanks Darcy. u ve posted exactly wat i wanted 2 say but in a better, coherent, cohesive manner. I ve had enuf. The next time i c poison ivy DI touch her chote i swear i ll throw something at the screen. I swear.

To all those kind souls lecturing that its natural for poison ivy to behave/react in this manner 1 zimple kostin.

If u r in weepy willow's position what w'd ur dialogue be. Think. Come on its not that difficult. Ok lemme ve a shot at dialogue writing.

WEEP WEEP SOB SOB

"How can SHYAMji do this. I mean i love him so much. He said he loves me as well. He said rani sahiba is the most important person in the world. Now he has gone ahead & fallen in love with another gal. He has deserted me & my baby. He doesnt love me anymore."

SOOB SOB SOBTI SOB

Oh wait but this dialogue was mouthed by the greatest DI on earth this week. HA HA. Good work gal.

WAIT! WHAT OMG.

Weepy willow did say all these dialogues but instead of the name SHYAM she said CHOTE.

AngryDeadOuchConfusedShockedCensoredD'oh

I rest my case!

CensoredOuch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dawnedgePiscineMolitormaggie131984AfyaAkanksha-MrDarcyfan

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Frankly if it was US ek Class action suit to banta he on the PH and channel for misselling

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bila_a

Originally posted by evenjleena28

Originally posted by dmgloverforever

Right.I'm seriously wondering why isn't anyone stressing on admitting her to a hospital or hiring a full time nurse for her, In fact considering how bloody rich they are, they could even hire a full time gyno for her because no way no how are her symptoms those of "normal" pregnancy. Anyone who has ever been pregnant or even lived with a pregnant woman can testify to that & I'm sure Anjali isn't the first raizada woman to have gotten pregnant!
Isnt that surprising that when her hubby was around she had one bout of pregnancy related symptoms and now that he is gone she is making up for it????? she had that dizziness at heer ranja play after that she was all happy and going about temple and all...where were her sickness then???this is the first pregnancy that I know where a pregnant woman starts having issues when her hubby is gone????

More like I want attention and I will get it any cost

umm. some people go through pregnancy being perfectly fine while others have a horrible time. considering the amount of stress anjali is under it seriously  is quite obvious that she is like that because of everything that has happened especially considering her husband left. i mean why would she be sick like the way she is now when shaym was around and she was happy. ???. so yes that could happen if a husband left. stress alone can make a person really sick tot he point where the person has completely lost it., so why wouldn't it happen to anjali after everything was let loose. you may feel like she is a attention seeker but i just think that thats what comes with her situation and overall metal and emotional instability.

Pls spare me this mentally unstable nonsense. She's not mentally unstable but highly manipulative. Don't you see how she uses her pregnancy card and makes chote come running to her? Ok she's angry at chote fine. She refuses to talk to anyone that is also fine.She's angry,jealous whatever that also I'll let it slide for a minute. But pray please tell  me why she's refusing to eat or drink or take meds.Who does that when they're pregnant? why is she punishing the unborn child y refusing to eat. Does she even love the baby? Or is he more concerned if ASR and Khushi will do the deed? Really Now. 

As a mother myself I can't sympathize with her just because she doesn't take care of the baby.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rainaMAfyaSanzBarbieMrDarcyfan-chamkilli-

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

I agree with you on everything expect for Sanaya leaving because she's one of the main reason why I watch this show. Just because she didn't had enough screen space yesterday doesn't mean she's not the lead, Barun wasn't also there for the kidnapping track he wasn't showed for weeks. Even during the Mehendi episode he was there for only 2 minutes. They are sometimes where Shyam even had more screen space than him. As the latest news said Sanaya is on leave for 4 days and will be back on Tuesday. I fell this is better than seeing Arnav romancing a BD so I don't mind at all. I hope they show NK more and not too much Anjali though!

In this case I fell the CVS doesn't care about our happiness, I just pray and hope they do justice to this separation track and show us more of Arnav missing/Thinking about Khushi instead of too much DI & Chote scenes.  I'm so fed up with this track right now I hope TRP goes down so it can be changed and come to an end soon. 

PLEASE dont get me wrong! I DONT want Sanaya to leave! If she goes I go and HALF the audience with us! I was just FRUSTRATED!

I love SARUN and will watch this show till they keep even giving me 10 minutes of screen time together! THEY are the only thing worth watching! I also like NK and Deepali! ALL the Gupta's are great too!

I like Shyam better than Anjali. come on! after seeing her behavior for the past few days even I'm turning into a creep. I skip all her scenes these days I don't blame Shyam for wanting to kill her at all because after watching her on my screen for the past few days even I'm thinking to killing her (Just the character not the actress lol) Though I lost alot of respect for Dolly the day I find out she refused to wear a Baby bump. She's not a professional actress like Sanaya who's the complete package. Sorry but her being the lead would be funny I wouldn't dump a professional actress for her.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AfyaMrDarcyfan

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
hats off to shaym for tolerating for 3 yrs such a whiny, selfish, lazy, attention seeker, good for nothing wife. no wonder she is the one to made you creep. AngryAngryDeadDeadDeadDead
i want shaym back now plz as i cannot tolerate one more second such a SICK sister who can't see his brother getting cozy with his wife in his own bedroom. SHE IS SICK ABSOLUTELY SICK WOMAN.
no matter what she is going through doesn't at all justify her sobbing and pouting seeing her brother getting intimate with his legaly wedded wife.

Next year at SPA,I want anjali to get the best villian award & shaym best hubby award as he is such a courageous man to tolerate a spineless, shameless woman like anjaliAngryAngryAngryDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadAngryAngryAngry 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

missnida222maggie131984Maverick29AfyaSanzBarbieMrDarcyfan-chamkilli-

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
whoa u spoke my exact words and frustration 

Maverick29MrDarcyfan

sgd123 Senior Member
sgd123
sgd123

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
My thoughts exactly ! I liked the first few minutes of fridays episode...but the second half just spoilt it! All the build up of the hubby thing just washed away with anjali's tears... the same Anjali we wanted daljeet to play Ouch Anjali wanted to share the screen space ...it feels more like she wanted all of it for herself...
agree 100% with pregnancy drama as well... i am a mum of two...both times i lost almost 6kg in the first trimester..due to morning sickness and still never fainted like she does... i was working almost week before my kids were born ...without any family support...REALLY Sick of this whole track... i am usually very patient but this time i am so fed up... Angry

AfyaMrDarcyfan

Go to top