Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I WANT A REFUND! THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS SOLD! (Page 3)

urvashi_93 Senior Member
urvashi_93
urvashi_93

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
You know I think under AUSTRALIAN LAW you have a proper legal case  ( im from kangaroo land LOL not sure if u can in india =/ )
I think you legitimtely have a case against the production house LOL
They could probs be sued for 2 counts

1. Fradulent Misrepresentation = Did IPKKND induce you to act in a particlar manner? Did the PH know what they advertised was fallse?
Did the PH cause you to suffer a loss? hehehe

2. ACL- Australian Consumer Law=  Section 18- Misleading and Deceptive conduct

ROFL
Yeah im just being silly... it's all in fun rofl, please don't take this seriously guys... This is coming from a country where you can be sued if someone slips on a CHIP on your property xD

Edited by urvashi_93 - 20 July 2012 at 8:11pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi-foreverzenjoearnavandkhushi1PiscineMolitorLuvBarunSanayaSunriseGreentrina2010CDloveMrDarcyfanmazkachazkaOmNaMaSteOm

KhushiIrani Goldie
KhushiIrani
KhushiIrani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by urvashi_93

You know I think under AUSTRALIAN LAW you have a proper legal case  ( im from kangaroo land LOL not sure if u can in india =/ )
I think you legitimtely have a case against the production house LOL
They could probs be sued for 2 counts

1. Fradulent Misrepresentation = Did IPKKND induce you to act in a particlar manner? Did the PH know what they advertised was fallse?
Did the PH cause you to suffer a loss? hehehe

2. ACL- Australian Consumer Law=  Section 18- Misleading and Deceptive conduct

ROFL
Yeah im just being silly... it's all in fun rofl, please don't take this seriously guys... This is coming from a country where you can be sued if someone slips on a CHIP on your property xD

Under product liability law, we have a very very strong case against the channel and production house for a FULL refund and then some!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

urvashi_93ChickeePiscineMolitortrina2010OmNaMaSteOmmazkachazka

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Totally agree with your frustrations...Gautam Hedge and the PH are hopeless, its time to start emailing Star Plus and hope that they give the show a warning to stop messing with the fans. Its not like ratings are going through the roof...it dropped below 3 last week. 

They sold the show to us as a love story. There's a reason they changed their original Didi Ki Saut plot...its because they knew Star Plus wouldn't pick it up and even if they did, no one would watch. Why would they foolishly go back to it now? No offense but Anjali/Daljeet had NOTHING to do with this show's immense success. If I were Sanaya, I'd be pissed. They barely showed her today.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjacraziefanzenjoefascinationPiscineMolitor1mangaloreSunriseGreenSiri22Afyatrina2010Akanksha-mazkachazkaGirlabouttownOmNaMaSteOm

sahil70 IF-Sizzlerz
sahil70
sahil70

i dont understand, so what does anjali want. everyone to drop everything and just  pamper her 24/7. Silly.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

urockmektjacraziefan4856PiscineMolitor1mangaloreSunriseGreenAfyatrina2010Akanksha-mazkachazkaOmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
i really want to hug for this post  Hug
how come star plus allowed such a track with their new re - newed thinking nayi soch concept
this is so purani soch
forget purani this is not even a soch, i dont know what u call this, there is no word i can find for something as outrageous as this
the way u compared the La bit & khushi was perfect - spot on

very apt title for the current situation for ppl who are cheated

Edited by Harshitha - 20 July 2012 at 8:22pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

urockmektjazenjoeurvashi_93dorindakatecraziefan4856PiscineMolitorJulie00011mangaloreSunriseGreenCetroniaAmazingAmytrina2010Akanksha-mazkachazkaGirlabouttown

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Mandy, my darling so true he didn't hv to explain y is he romancing his OWN legally wedded wife. ROFL

But I think the ques. was "chotte aapne humse jhooth bola" n he was explaining no, he wasn't.

The character manorama speaks too much...she will eat her own words one day.

Aaksh, I hv started hating now...payal seems to b more stronger than him if sensibility is wat u r searching for.

Theek hai yaar we get atleast this much where evry other show is not worth watching even in the first epi.

Wat I like is except crepwa no one is -ive. I just the positivity of this show, characters intact and evry1 right in their own places...just conditions r wrong.

Lol...we r poles apart in our opinions except gutter. ROFL. But I still love u.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanviatrina2010Kielymazkachazka

Fuzzbucket Goldie
Fuzzbucket
Fuzzbucket

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Great post,dearie! I agree  with every fibre of my being that Anjali's character has been butchered to death. the whole story has been compromised just to accommodate one character. WE were supposed to see Arnav as Majnoon after he learnt the truth about shyam's deceit, but we are rather looking at Anjali turning into a crazy laila for her brother...its gross. there are lots of posts defending her behaviour that she is lonely, in shock, in depression, she is pregnant, but I am sorry to say none of them are good justifications...it's just down right pathetic for someone to take a complete U-turn in life...She always wanted her chote to find that someone special and now when he has, she is condemning it...how can we not feel negative towards such a character?!?
Secondly, Mami really needs to be taught a lesson...she has no manners and whats even more appalling is that everyone puts up with  her bullshit! She was funny in the beginning, but now her acting like a total bitch is no longer fun. PLEase Cv's put a stop to her poisonous tongue! and I simply have no words for Aakash!
however, I feel none of our ranting will do us any good. Cv's have decided to go ahead with this stupid track..lets just hope they don't stretch it for 6 months as by that time barun's movie will be released and he might just leave for more movies. oh no what will happen to anjali then??!Tongue
btw, I feel there is going to be a big show down between the siblings where arnav might go ballistic at his crazy di! I am all for it! 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjadorindakate4856PiscineMolitorAfyaAkanksha-trina2010OmNaMaSteOmGirlabouttownmazkachazka

vellainsaan IF-Dazzler
vellainsaan
vellainsaan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
I want my refund too LOL

Arnav-Anjlai relationship was so emotional and beautiful initially, now it comes across as disgusting. I cannot, for the life of me sympathize with a character, who can't stand on her own without clinging here and there for support. How I wish Ms. Bhanot had negotiated for a 'brain' and 'strength' in her character than this creepiness. I cannot understand whether Anjali is pregnant or suffering from a fatal disease. She was the one who was ecstatic about her brother falling in love and all and now that he HAS.. she is 'taunting' him with it? Wow Clap Such a self centered person can never have my sympathy.

Arnav... well he is trying, but why can't he tell the family members the ENTIRE truth? Why this hiding business? Even Khushi for that matter.. what was the point of hiding it from Guptas? 

Akash ... no words... just... Ouch

Mami.. I dunno.. she was always like this... and will probably continue like this.. I have no hopes.

For a change Nani is behaving like a human being, at least.

Seriously, is this the only way a story can move forward? I'm dead sure snake is gonna appear in a week or two.. and then what? Back to more cringe worthy scenes?

The sadist in me wants to see Payal and Khushi leaving RM and the Raizada siblings continuing their lives like before. I want to see how Anjali feels when she sees her beloved brothers lonely and hurting Dead Please leave the mad house girls.. just leave.

It's almost impossible to believe that this is the same team which gave us pre holi show. The story is full of flaws, inconsistencies, bloopers and logic. What is Ms Gul Khan doing?

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Tweegktjazenjoekkksrdorindakate4856PiscineMolitor1mangaloreAmazingAmyAfyaLuvBarunSanayatrina2010Akanksha-mazkachazkaOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top