Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I WANT A REFUND! THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS SOLD! (Page 29)

PiscineMolitor Goldie
PiscineMolitor
PiscineMolitor

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
i am really way too tired to rant.
hectic day at work..
'but all i can say is.. you really did speak my mind.
i am NOT gonna sympathize with anjali in any way.
first look pregnant and act mature when it comes to your bro.
then, we'll talk about sympathy.
why does the raizada parivar entertain her foolish demands of not having medicine coz she doesn't feel like having it?
what goes if you have medicine, dammit?
you don't even feel anything.
i really don't have much to say.
'I've been patient since february, now lets see how long my patience lasts..
its not long before it runs out.
akash is one son of a bitch!!
and his mom..ugh.. can rant out a gazillion swear words for the mother-son duoCensored
this is not the positive kind of hating..
what we felt for shyam was entirely different.
it was a positive kind of dislike, if you'll get what i mean.
if payal and khushi have any self respect left.. they should MARCH out of RM, with their head held high.
why should they face this wrath, when they deserve so much better.
SPs motto is rishta vahi soch nayi..
it'll be an awesome mayo such if the bahus can walk out for this treatment meted out to them.
heck, even HP and OP are treated better, for gods sake.
and all this for some parallel leads screen space demands.
by not wearing a baby bump, she is saving her career right?
well, you are WRONG.
after all this natak of screen space, and for giving us this rubbish product, i am SO NOT GONNA EVEN THINK OF WATCHING HER NEXT SHOW.
And i want 22 minutes of ARHI..
and why not?
i diodnt sign up for thus bullcrap.
i dont wanna see this.
i wanna see arnav and khushi grow as a couple, without any interferences, coz honestly, they are the only think WORTH WATCHING ON THIS SHOW..
IF IT WERENT FOR THEM ,i would've quit  A LONG TIME AGO!!
THE PH should be grateful about the fact that we love arnav and khushi so much that we can tolerate anything for them
but they are even taking advantage of this, by twisting a story so much.
fed up is not enough to cover the frustration i am feeling.
and worst but.. GH feels like what he's doing is the right thing..
doesn't even bother taking criticism for his 'baby", coz he is such an arrogant, egoistic,*censored*
AngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

PiscineMolitor Goldie
PiscineMolitor
PiscineMolitor

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by curledup

Thank you thank you thank you! I wouldlike to salute my mother at this point because she had five kids and I rmeber when I was about 12 she was having her youngest and she was taking care of the whole household she did not have any fainting attacks she wasnt frail no one was at her feet telling her to rest, she went to work came home and cooked so all this 'I need everyone to look after me because I'm pregnant' is bullshit you are pregnant not ill or suddenly an invalid. Yesterday really pissed me off because Anjali wanted ASR to be happy but now there is something wrong with it? Allow me to reinforce what you just said but with some words of my own, ASR is a grown man not some bottle fed child who needs to report everythjng to you, she talks about poeple changing but she has changed herself.

F this shit man. This whole thing as been done to please Daljeet, well I hope you are happy Daljeet because the rest of us aren't oh wait you probably are brcause we are effected.

So so pissed off.
haha ROFL
totally agree!!
especially the "affected" part!!LOL
woohoo!!

MrDarcyfan

nature-lover IF-Dazzler
nature-lover
nature-lover

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

Originally posted by arhi-sarun-fan

On a hilarious note Anjali character is getting so many names like no one
Poojali
Cry baby
Porcelain doll
JHALI
Mrs snake
Weeping willow
Poison ivy
Bimbo
Stupid cow.
Feel free to add if you have any LOL

Moaning Mrytle

Also Self centered, selfish, drama queen, emotional attyachari Angry

MrDarcyfan

fascination Goldie
fascination
fascination

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you, I am tired  but you are right !!!
Honestly I have no expectations left, IPKKND is going to suck soon if Cv's continue with this bloody Didi ka saut act.
I feel bad for Sanaya
I will say what everyone want to say : Daljeet I don't like you, you made fun of your fans in your last interview, ok some people are sending you hate mails, I am against it but just look at Abhaas, did he try to justify his character ???
 Your first expression when the interview start shows how hypocrite you were...I love my fans ?? Really ??? Must of us are SaRun fans, please... ( I hope that one day my view about you will change but now...)

I will be off this month as I am going to vacation soon, so no IPKKND for me for more than 1 month, I don't think that I will miss something great.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PiscineMolitornature-loverMrDarcyfan

ktja Senior Member
ktja
ktja

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fascination

Honestly I have no expectations left, IPKKND is going to suck soon if Cv's continue with this bloody Didi ka saut act.
I feel bad for Sanaya
I will say what everyone want to say : Daljeet I don't like you, you made fun of your fans in your last interview, ok some people are sending you hate mails, I am against it but just look at Abhaas, did he try to justify his character ???
 Your first expression when the interview start shows how hypocrite you were...I love my fans ?? Really ??? Must of us are SaRun fans, please... ( I hope that one day my view about you will change but now...)

I will be off this month as I am going to vacation soon, so no IPKKND for me for more than 1 month, I don't think that I will miss something great.

do you have the link to this interview? 

MrDarcyfan

fascination Goldie
fascination
fascination

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ktja

I feel bad for Sanaya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WcMRHfcwGDg

Smile

MrDarcyfan

ktja Senior Member
ktja
ktja

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ktja

I feel bad for Sanaya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WcMRHfcwGDg

Smile

Thank you so much friendWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fascinationMrDarcyfan

feya Senior Member
feya
feya

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
My thoughts exactly !Clap