Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I WANT A REFUND! THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS SOLD! (Page 27)

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
I agree with you on everything expect for Sanaya leaving because she's one of the main reason why I watch this show. Just because she didn't had enough screen space yesterday doesn't mean she's not the lead, Barun wasn't also there for the kidnapping track he wasn't showed for weeks. Even during the Mehendi episode he was there for only 2 minutes. They are sometimes where Shyam even had more screen space than him. As the latest news said Sanaya is on leave for 4 days and will be back on Tuesday. I fell this is better than seeing Arnav romancing a BD so I don't mind at all. I hope they show NK more and not too much Anjali though!

In this case I fell the CVS doesn't care about our happiness, I just pray and hope they do justice to this separation track and show us more of Arnav missing/Thinking about Khushi instead of too much DI & Chote scenes.  I'm so fed up with this track right now I hope TRP goes down so it can be changed and come to an end soon. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

curledupMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Omg you spoke my mind seriously!!! I mean Dafuq they showing on man? And i thought this drama was different! I mean arnav cant spend alone time with his wife? Is that a sin? Seriously? This is so not working for me! 
Here i was hoping for a rain sequence! Oh they had rain, definitely, just no arnav khushi to enjoy it all thanks to that bimboo lurking around the house as a diseased person nearing death when she's only friggin' preggers!!!

madforipkOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

Desi- Goldie
Desi-
Desi-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
thANK YOU! THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED TO SAY!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

srishipra Senior Member
srishipra
srishipra

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Yeah, that is what i was posting. It looks like a half baked cake. Without barun and sanaya, it would have been worse than saas bahu sp seials.

madforipkOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

chaha_khan Goldie
chaha_khan
chaha_khan

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Loved your post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

I agree with you on everything expect for Sanaya leaving because she's one of the main reason why I watch this show. Just because she didn't had enough screen space yesterday doesn't mean she's not the lead, Barun wasn't also there for the kidnapping track he wasn't showed for weeks. Even during the Mehendi episode he was there for only 2 minutes. They are sometimes where Shyam even had more screen space than him. As the latest news said Sanaya is on leave for 4 days and will be back on Tuesday. I fell this is better than seeing Arnav romancing a BD so I don't mind at all. I hope they show NK more and not too much Anjali though!

In this case I fell the CVS doesn't care about our happiness, I just pray and hope they do justice to this separation track and show us more of Arnav missing/Thinking about Khushi instead of too much DI & Chote scenes.  I'm so fed up with this track right now I hope TRP goes down so it can be changed and come to an end soon. 

PLEASE dont get me wrong! I DONT want Sanaya to leave! If she goes I go and HALF the audience with us! I was just FRUSTRATED!

I love SARUN and will watch this show till they keep even giving me 10 minutes of screen time together! THEY are the only thing worth watching! I also like NK and Deepali! ALL the Gupta's are great too!

Sham33rahmadforipkxAaliya

Sham33rah Senior Member
Sham33rah
Sham33rah

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
That's true!!! If this is turning into didi ka saut,
Sanaya must leave this... otherwise wats the point of her sizzling chemistry with barun if we r never gonna get a proper romantic time without getting disturbed.

FED up OF ANJALI... OUFFF Angry   No baby bump, on top of that she's acting half dead... i wonder wat will happen when she 'finally' gets a bump...  LOL she will probably need Arnav by her side 24/7

Stupid cow Dead

madforipkroldcMrDarcyfan

nature-lover IF-Dazzler
nature-lover
nature-lover

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
On a hilarious note Anjali character is getting so many names like no one
Poojali
Cry baby
Porcelain doll
JHALI