Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I WANT A REFUND! THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS SOLD! (Page 26)

nature-lover IF-Dazzler
nature-lover
nature-lover

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
As in Khushi's dialogue to ASR "tumhari zindagi galat buniyat pe bani hain" even this show nothing different from this line. According to them it's always DKS but presented to viewers as Love story. Very bad and worst foundation laid ever Angry

Edited by arhi-sarun-fan - 21 July 2012 at 6:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Ufff, I was so frustrated and wanted to kill some of those character literally!! I seriously wanted to make first post in this forum but thank you to the tm as you have already made it and I felt that you totally spoke out of my mind.

Yes, pregnancy is not disease *period* !! Why the hell Anjali behaving like if she has short live or why is CVs showing her if she is going to die soon and needs family attention and pamper so much while she is there!! Wacko
Errm, I am so pissed to be honest and can't even bash them properlyLOL. What kind of heartless woman stop taking her own medications (prenatal vitamin) just because her brother is romancing with his wife? Man, Anjali's behavior is utterly nonsense. PS: I have supported Anjali few days back and actually against khushi's b'day celebration. But now this Anjali needs to be taken to rehab center for her good LOL

And  Aakash "the mummy's boy" needs to be slapped and thrown away from Payal's life. He does not deserve Payal at all. He defines LOOSER and I hope no such looser men exist in real world. I hope, Payal slaps him really hard, sends him divorce paper, and leave him forever!! He needs to be shown his right place, dumpster!!! I don't have any expectation from Manorama as she is the fugly  Censored !!

Arnav, I am giving him sometime to correct his mistake and take a form decision. Can't bash him at the moment ROFL

Khusi is the victim from every aspect Unhappy This girl needs to learn how to be selfish, how to live for her own, how to treat evil people, how to speak up, and many more. She has way  to go. She is too bholi and Raizadaz are taking her full advantage. I want to see gray Khushi now LOLTongue  They have tested/tried her enough Angry

MrDarcyfan

MaroRudra Senior Member
MaroRudra
MaroRudra

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
'I have NO sympathy for jobless BIMBO's that get carried around all day by different family members'

This is probably the best thing I have EVER read on India Forums *dies*

MrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romiosugar1

Ufff, I was so frustrated and wanted to kill some of those character literally!! I seriously wanted to make first post in this forum but thank you to the tm as you have already made it and I felt that you totally spoke out of my mind.

Yes, pregnancy is not disease *period* !! Why the hell Anjali behaving like if she has short live or why is CVs showing her if she is going to die soon and needs family attention and pamper so much while she is there!! Wacko
Errm, I am so pissed to be honest and can't even bash them properlyLOL. What kind of heartless woman stop taking her own medications (prenatal vitamin) just because her brother is romancing with his wife? Man, Anjali's behavior is utterly nonsense. PS: I have supported Anjali few days back and actually against khushi's b'day celebration. But now this Anjali needs to be taken to rehab center for her good LOL

And  Aakash "the mummy's boy" needs to be slapped and thrown away from Payal's life. He does not deserve Payal at all. He defines LOOSER and I hope no such looser men exist in real world. I hope, Payal slaps him really hard, sends him divorce paper, and leave him forever!! He needs to be shown his right place, dumpster!!! I don't have any expectation from Manorama as she is the fugly  Censored !!

Arnav, I am giving him sometime to correct his mistake and take a form decision. Can't bash him at the moment ROFL

Khusi is the victim from every aspect Unhappy This girl needs to learn how to be selfish, how to live for her own, how to treat evil people, how to speak up, and many more. She has way  to go. She is too bholi and Raizadaz are taking her full advantage. I want to see gray Khushi now LOLTongue  They have tested/tried her enough Angry

If ONLY they would show Khushi thinking of HERSELF for a change? She put up with SO much harrasment from that DISGUSTING Poojali's Snake husband! NOW she has to put up with MRS Snake and her venom!

Anjali's charachter has been RUINED! She is the WORST kind of women! One who can NEVER be happy for anyone else, unless her OWN life is perfect! It's funny how she was always lapping up Snake's "Fake romance and affection"!! But HER brother cant kiss HIS wife!

Shyam and Poojali were always doing PDA all over RM and it was nauseating! I didnt hear Bitchy Manoarama having issues with THAT! But the Bahu's cant get ANY effection from THEIR men! HOW regrerssive is this plotline?

Is Daljeet off her rocker? Is THIS how she wanted more screen time?? By playing a insidiouse VAMP who is trying to break up her brother's marriage? She is on the wrong show? She should be on a KEKTA serial!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radiationcurledupromiosugar1

KhushiIrani Goldie
KhushiIrani
KhushiIrani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadihaH8

'I have NO sympathy for jobless BIMBO's that get carried around all day by different family members'

This is probably the best thing I have EVER read on India Forums *dies*

TOUCHE TOUCHE!

MrDarcyfan

nature-lover IF-Dazzler
nature-lover
nature-lover

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Originally posted by russelskhushi

just loved ur post... u said everything i had in ma mind...
</div>
the stupid 2 mins of rabba ve's are making no sence...cv's are just playing with our emotions..how many more times will we be seeing arnav almost kissing khushi and getting interupted??? its like the same thing happing again and again... im totally pissed...

<div>
and why the hell arnav is not telling the truth to the RM idiots??? they keep insuting khushi and yet he or nany is not telling the truth to mami or anjali!!! is'nt he doing the same mistake by hidding the truth from her like he did b4?

<font color="#000099" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dont you know that in THIS storyline EVERYONE has to act like they have temporary amenisia and FORGET what they know, so that DI can keep crying and emmotionally blackmailing people!!</font>
<font color="#000099" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Saying things like "You have changed since marriage"... "Kiski Galati Hain"..."Sach Kya Hain"...etc etc...NON of that is possible... IF ASR tells Poojali and the rest of the RM buffoons (Akash and bitchy Mami) the TRUTH! NO he is a GREAT lover, but continues to watch his wife be misjudged and insulted! "THE "ASR that used to run the house and keep EVERYONE under his control is now acting TOTALLY GAY, and acts like he was "Busted" watching po*n by his Mum when he was 14!!! (Just coz he got seen trying to kiss his WIFE)</font>
<font color="#000099" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">THIS is what they have DONE to the other charachters of this show, ASR, Khushi and even Akash to "Facilitate" the "DIDI KHI CHAMCHE" storyline!</font>
<font color="#000099" size="2" face="Verdana">So you see my friend... ASR CANT tell the truth!DIDI's new contract wont LET HIM!</font>

Exactly love you for this. The ASR who made everyone's mouth shut when it was about Lavanya( note he never loved her) what happened to that mighty ASR? Why is he taking all the crap against his wife whom he proclaims to love

MrDarcyfan

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Let me float my theory here after my weekend meditation
PH is taking revenge on DB for blackjacking themGeek. I rest my case.
No more thoughts on anji baby.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CDloveMrDarcyfan

roldc Goldie
roldc
roldc

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Totally agree with your views.

Our beloved show which was always known to be hatke is now emulating some other serials.      We have seen characters in other serials change from positive to negative.   CVs are taking the same route her.   Anjali, the character that we loved since over a year especially for the beautiful relationship shown between her and Arnav has taken a 180 degree turn.    She now does not trust her own brother.   She can't bear to see her brother loving his wife.   She wants to hog attention all the time and unfortunately the time of the viewers tooWink.   This is just not on.   5% time to Khushi and 95% to Anjali and other spineless RM clan members.   Can CVs justify this track?   Oh I know I need to be patient but how can I be?  It's the weekend ... no spoiler, no new promo to keep us engaged. Cry 

I want a refund too!!!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madforipknature-loverOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

Go to top