Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I WANT A REFUND! THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS SOLD! (Page 25)

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rvarier

Absolute false advertising. if ipkknd was woman, she wld be a tease. Always promising never delivering.

100% TRUE! Whoever said "Sabar Ka Phal Meeta Hota Hain" has NEVER been subjected to watching IPKKND! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madforipkmaggie131984PiscineMolitorAfya

priyanka3677 IF-Rockerz
priyanka3677
priyanka3677

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
I am off the show for a few weeks. I wish to god that CV's get a jhatka where the TRP's go down drastically for a week or two looking at Poojali drama and they finish it off

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

madforipkPiscineMolitornature-loverAfyaSwaNia_2MrDarcyfan

rusticreet Senior Member
rusticreet
rusticreet

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
excatly my problem with anjali's character...it is understandable that u have been betrayed, u want comfort from your family bt heck which pregnant woman behaves like you do?? PREGNANCY IS NOT AN ILLNESS!! why do all Indian serials show it as some illness...no wonder the scripts are written by men who have no clue wat happens during pregnancy...
Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PiscineMolitorAfyaMrDarcyfan

dawnedge Groupbie
dawnedge
dawnedge

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

After watching today's SORRY episode... I have HAD it! They built up the story for today, like finally ARHI were going to have some "Alone time" and romance! (False advertising AGAIN)...

THEN the whole damned family comes back and starts to create drama and hype! Anjali is the most SICK and DYING pregnant women I have ever seen, who dosent even LOOK pregnant! (I have had a child and I know, you dont FAINT every 2 seconds and keep taking medicine when your pregnant!) I worked 2 weeks before I was due and I work in Finance in a high pressured job! NO ONE was pampering me 24/7 and fawning around me! I went to the gym and made my OWN lunch! I also ran a house with my husband! So sorry, I have NO sympathy for jobless BIMBO's that get carried around all day by different family members!

Leaving that aside... WHAT was that we wintessed today? A GROWN MAN has to JUSTIFY spending time with his "Legally wedded wife"?? I dont know about INDIA, but in the rest of the world, questioning a man or women about spending time with their spouse as if they are indulging in an "Illicit affair" is considered "Batameezi"!! ASR came across like a guilty teenager caught with a girl in his room! UNBELEIVABLE! THIS is the man who forced La into RM when his grandmother was opposing it! But NOW, he has to justify being alone with his WIFE? Am I watching SNS? (GH stop mixing up your scripts!)

As for Akash and Manorama... can someone just SHOOT them PLEASE? What is the point of making Akash seem like such a JACKASS? What does he want from Payal? Does HE really think that Snake is blameless? As for that bitchy Manorama... what the hell does she want? WHY dosesent ASR and Nani tell them the TRUTH?

This story makes NO sense whatsoever! NO LOGIC and no consistancey! No one tells that Bimbo Poojali the whole truth... and just keeps indulging her! I am sick to death of watching this track! You can tell it is totally "Half baked" and not at all well thought out! All courtesy of a supporting charchter wanting more screen space, they have BUTCHERED their own story!

Sanaya PLEASE LEAVE! They can hire ANYONE to play this so called "Sautan"!! YOU who are so beautiful and talented need NOT waste your time with this pathetic potrayal!

Anjali and Arnav's relationship that used to be something special now just looks SICK & TWISTED!!

The PH and the CV's have totally LOST IT!

Oh and word to Khushi and Payal... Arnav and Akash Raizada DONT love either of you! They are TOO BUSY being "Di's chamcha's" to have ANY time or emmotions left to spare on you two! PLEASE go back home! At least in THAT house, those people genuinly CARE for the two of you!  

I have no words left!Angry

WHOOP! WHOOP! Dancing
I'm sitting here and literally punching the air w/ delight; especially at this paragraph: Leaving that aside... WHAT was that we wintessed today? A GROWN MAN has to JUSTIFY spending time with his "Legally wedded wife"?? I dont know about INDIA, but in the rest of the world, questioning a man or women about spending time with their spouse as if they are indulging in an "Illicit affair" is considered "Batameezi"!! ASR came across like a guilty teenager caught with a girl in his room! UNBELEIVABLE! THIS is the man who forced La into RM when his grandmother was opposing it! But NOW, he has to justify being alone with his WIFE? Am I watching SNS?

You go girl!! I love it; I love you! Hug
It's all so well put; I couldn't have said it better myself.
You rock!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madforipkzuha_ranbirPiscineMolitorAfyaMrDarcyfan

zuha_ranbir Goldie
zuha_ranbir
zuha_ranbir

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
agreed wid u.. totally! supa lyk on dis post!
same thingz are in ma mynd too!

anjali's character was scha cwthrt. . . now shez becumn more lyk a villan.. atleast in SARUN's romance Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PiscineMolitorMrDarcyfan

Aarass Groupbie
Aarass
Aarass

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
you are so so so damn right. couldnt agree more.

PiscineMolitorMrDarcyfan

curledup IF-Rockerz
curledup
curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Thank you thank you thank you! I wouldlike to salute my mother at this point because she had five kids and I rmeber when I was about 12 she was having her youngest and she was taking care of the whole household she did not have any fainting attacks she wasnt frail no one was at her feet telling her to rest, she went to work came home and cooked so all this 'I need everyone to look after me because I'm pregnant' is bullshit you are pregnant not ill or suddenly an invalid. Yesterday really pissed me off because Anjali wanted ASR to be happy but now there is something wrong with it? Allow me to reinforce what you just said but with some words of my own, ASR is a grown man not some bottle fed child who needs to report everythjng to you, she talks about poeple changing but she has changed herself.

F this shit man. This whole thing as been done to please Daljeet, well I hope you are happy Daljeet because the rest of us aren't oh wait you probably are brcause we are effected.

So so pissed off.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fascinationPiscineMolitorSwaNia_2MrDarcyfan

rvarier Senior Member
rvarier
rvarier

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

Originally posted by Siri22

Vibha,

I'm not a pro choice person either. Not that abortion is justified for any reason but her reasons for aborting the child are downright repulsive and ridiculous. She's only worried that the child's father has no respect. Not even one dialogue saying "I will live for this baby". What the heck?

I agree abortion is not justified for any reason but to kill a child because she has no one to love????hello?????if that is your attitude then why get pregnant to begin with???why not take precaution and make sure that your hubby is with you forever???also i shouldnt say this but I will ...now I know why shyam strayed...it was because of this poison ivy who clings to everyone and kills them

She tried to kill her baby in the hospital. Now no one is worried abt leaving her alone in her room. Not evn Asr. Where is the consistency, bcoz nw she wnts a son like Shayam.

curledupMrDarcyfan

Go to top