Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I WANT A REFUND! THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS SOLD! (Page 23)

Girlabouttown IF-Sizzlerz
Girlabouttown
Girlabouttown

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Very well said Mandy. We were cheated by the PH and CVs.
We were promised a star crossed love story of Arnav and Khushi, not this sick and twisted story of Arnav and Anjali.
No matter how deep their bond is ultimately they are siblings , THAT'S IT. But the current track is showing something different and it's DISTURBING.
No matter how close siblings are after marriage priority changes and that's the UNIVERSAL TRUTH. Why would they wanna show that Arnav is doing a mistake by spending time with his wife or probably spending some MORE time with his wife.
Anjali was always lovey dovey when Shyam was there at Shantivan.Shyam used to carry her in front of everybody and she enjoyed his fake affections a lot. She was always hanging from his husbands shoulder in front of everybody. Nobody minded that. Now when Arnav got married and trying is get close to his wife then suddenly it's all wrong?
WTH is this?
Anjali should be sent to a mental asylum ASAP. She wants her brother to FILL IN for Shyam. She is one sick lady.
Arnav stand by Khushi no matter what. You are the reason she suffered in the past and still suffering. She is the reason you got your life back. She is the ONLY GOOD thinly that ever happened to you. Your Di is one horrible woman.
Khushi take Payal and leave RM if your hubby is still in dilemma to choose between you and Anjali. These morons don't deserve you. They are pathetic.

@ Bold so true.
Why can't she tolerate her brother's happiness?????
May be she wants everyone to be sad coz she is SADCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Afya

_parada_ Groupbie
_parada_
_parada_

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
You spoke my heart out. I love you for writing this post Thumbs Up

I'm sooo sooo pissed off with the current track. What the f**k is actually going on in the show??? Anjali Angry ..my gawddd..can't tell you how much I hate this thing called A.N.J.A.L.I. now.. Angry What is her problem?? She just wants everybody hanging around her ..caressing her 24/7.. ..Goshh..want to feel like pulling out my hair...grrr.
And M.A.M.I.J.I ..aahhh..this woman has crossed every damn limit.. wanna give her poisonous death jut like her tongue.. And A.K.A.A.S.H ..he is a LOSER Stern Smile bloody f**king mumma's boy!!!!!!!..
Dear Khushi & Payal,
Please get out from RM..asap!!

P.S. Admins, if you wanna ban my account then do that. I dont care. I'm really pissed-off. Angry

missnida222

starzyasha Goldie
starzyasha
starzyasha

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Agree with you on all other points except for Sanaya leaving...LOL Can't watch any one else in her place...Wink
Rayka Senior Member
Rayka
Rayka

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Actually, at this juncture both Payal and Khushi should just leave RM.  There is no hope for both of them. 

It is a pity that Anjali's character is yoyoing.  As in an earlier post I mentioned I was simply not abel to sympathise with her. 

And yes DarcyFan, like you I am a mother and I was working up to the last 2 weeks of my pregnancy and was back to work in 3 months after delivery, so I find Anjali's behaviour at 5 months of pregnancy rather strange.  A person with that kind of behaviour would be very pregnant which she is not showing as the baby bump is not there and secondly, she would be asked to take a total bed rest at best.  So the whole depiction of a pregnant woman in itself is wrong.

Like your post.  Akash is depicted a loser and I guess unfortunately his character is also getting killed.  Who did he want to marry a simply girl who will always listen to everybody or a girl who is simple enough to understand him which Payal is in all respects.  I can't believe that he has made such a big issue of Payal not mentioning the whole truth.  I thought he was far more mature with relationships than Arnav.  Wasn't that how he was shown.  Right now, nobody is thinking about Shyam's actions but what Khushi and Payal did wrong.  This family does not deserve these two girls.

Afya

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
I'm totally exhausted watching this Didi ka sauth crap...

Afya

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
I agree with you only that I still want Sanaya in this soap, and some Hindi words.
First few minutes promised us that Arhi will be ok then big blast!
Aunt and Akash should slapped by Payal. I mean who are they to question Payal or Khushi? Akash is not even Anjali's real brother lol.. Why is he being so bloody stupid??? Anjali's own brother couldn't do anything to solve this matter then who are you?
I would punch such a man really,who can tolerate this nonsense?
Yes, Anjali is not the only pregnant person in this world.. What in the world are they showing???? I have never seen pregnant ladies so weak lol. I really want to laugh, and she doesn't even look pregnant lol!
They are treating her like a baby.. Who does that? She seems like one spoiled child who can't let his brother love his wife. This is so wrong!
Can't this man love his wife? whole family is going crazy acting all rude to Khushi. This is not acceptable... I don't know what people in India do, but this is giving me really bad impression. I don't want to believe, so are there people in this world who can go that far??? What he does is his business. who are you to say a thing about his personal life. This is rudeAngry
Makes me really very sad+ angry at the same time.

They ruined Arnav/Anjali bond for me. Now if everything settles and if they show Arnav/Anjali bond again. I wouldn't want to watch it because there is nothing special left in their bond. They had the sweetest sibling bond, but now it's all rubbish!
She accused him of loving his wife..Is this wrong? Brother who couldn't love before???? She is plain selfish. She reminded him of bad past what type of sister is she?
She accused him of changing???? wow! I think you are the change person because your brother still loves you...He did everything to save your sorry bottom!
Anjlai accused him of lying? are you serious! first of all This is Arnav not Akash if he wanted to meet his wife he would do no matter what without even lying he would do. Unlike Akash he can do what he wants to without even giving reason that's how Arnav is. I think she mixed Arnav with AkashAngry

As for Arnav: He is not even close to loving Khushi. I am sure he is going to hurt her even more now that his lovely lovable sister accused him of loving Khushi. Actually none of these raizada's love Gupta sistersAngry They should leave once and for all. If Arnav picked Khushi then I want both Arnav and Khushi and Payal to leave.

I had nothing against Anjali, but I am very much against this Anjali. I can't tolerate Ladies who go after their brother's wife, and would do anything to ruin their relationship. That's exactly what she is doing. I wouldn't mind seeing her if they were showing her as a strong woman, but I refuse to see her this weird,demanding,accusing and ill.

I am sorry woman like her doesn't deserve my sympathy and respect.

Edited by SaraaK - 21 July 2012 at 1:43am

Afya

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
I'm obviously still going to bear with the show only because I love it. But, after trying so hard to sympathise with Anjali and think of what she is going through, my patience is wearing thin. The fact that there hasn't been a single uninterrupted moment between the leads annoys me. We started watching for the love story, something which Barun & Sanaya portray beautifully. But all this Anjali drama is really irritating me. Someone really needs to knock some sense into her; the fact that she is willing to compromise her brother's happiness just because she doesn't like being around Khushi (who is blameless, I might add) is disgusting. I just hope she discovers how low Shyam had sunk. I will say this again, Anjali needs a redemption track after everything she's done. Currently, I am only watching the show for Sanaya & Barun. When the show progresses maybe it'll get better. But I'm keeping my hopes incredibly low. I really they don't completely annihilate a show that had gained so many dedicated fans that began watching for the love story. Yes, there are other characters, but I believe that there was false advertising this week. Rather than getting major ArHi romance, we got Arnav not learning his lesson and still trying to buy Khushi's love until the middle of the week, with Anjali acting like a spoilt brat.
& don't even get me started on Akash and Maami... Payal seriously needs to walk out on him and show him that she won't be his punchbag anymore.

I don't intend to offend anyone with this post, I'm just irritated right now. But I agree with what you're saying except the Sanaya leaving part. She's half the reason I watch the show!
cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
completely agree..Cry

MrDarcyfan

Go to top