Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I WANT A REFUND! THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS SOLD! (Page 22)

Girlabouttown IF-Sizzlerz
Girlabouttown
Girlabouttown

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

Thank you for saying this, and whilst you are getting your refund will you be kind and ask for mine too please?

The whole story I dont get it, what was Willow doing in the car? she is pregnant for crying out loud she is not suffering from terminal illness... and the show where we have a terminal ill patient even she doesnt act like this?

I have a question: Why do we have to show sympathy to willow who is a joke ...she is not taking herself seriously by sporting a baby bump then how can we as a viewer will take her seriously that she is preggo indeed? if she is not showing the bump when she is supposed to almost 7 months then I wont take her pregnancy seriously either...

Another thing I dont get is what is wrong if the brother came back...whether the meeting was cancelled or not is secondary because he wants to surprise his wife and even if he was lying which he wasnt coz the dolt herself heard the phone ring then it shouldnt be an issue...it is his prerogative to do what he wants...

And what was nani saying in the car??how can willow sit in the car ...then what were they planning to do at that stupid satsang??sleep in a comfy feather down bed???

And i dont get the whole pacifying the darn di???she is pregnant for goodness sake!!!! i want to puke somewhere honestly for what I am seeing

@ red spot on...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28

bila_a IF-Dazzler
bila_a
bila_a

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bila_

umm. some people go through pregnancy being perfectly fine while others have a horrible time. considering the amount of stress anjali is under it seriously  is quite obvious that she is the way that she is. especially considering her husband left. so yes that could happen if a husband left. stress alone can make a person really sick, so why wouldn't it happen to anjali after everything was let loose. you may feel like she is a attention seeker but i just think that thats what comes with her situation and overall metal and emotional stability.

So am assuming you are saying this either because you have had that exprience or proffessional knowledge??? and I agree that some breeze through and some have morning sickness till the time they deliver the child...but that happens throughout the whole pregnancy not randomly...so what i mean by this is a person who is going to have terrible time will have it from get go and same with the person who breezes through...they dont go seven month fine and then one day very conviently after hubby leaves starts having these issues...that could be related with depression but not with pregnancy...

So if you are carrying a child and you know you state is bad get help...they can afford it ...also you cannot just one day be stable and next day unstable and that is what is shown here...there is a limit for co dependency and it has to be shown logically

common sense really and a lot of time reading and stuff. well not necessarily. well is she supposed to be in the right state of mind when the love her life gets thrown out by her brother and her life come crumbling down in a day. considering she hasn't been the strongest person from the beginning.  they should get help but even if someone is carrying a child knowing they need help they don't get help and others won't know because their too mentally unstable. i agree about the logic stuff but seriously what do you expect from soaps and Indian one at that
LuvBarunSanaya IF-Dazzler
LuvBarunSanaya
LuvBarunSanaya

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yash141

I can't believe I'm still watching this...

Ok..repeat.. Only for Barun and Sanaya..Only for Barun and Sanaya...Only for Barun and Sanaya...Only for Barun and Sanaya...Only for Barun and Sanaya...Only for Barun and Sanaya...Only for Barun and Sanaya...Only for Barun and Sanaya

I agree!! Barun and Sanaya are the only reason i'm watching this show..

Edited by LuvBarunSanaya - 21 July 2012 at 1:09am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yongshinYash141AfyavellainsaanOmNaMaSteOm

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dmgloverforever

Tell me about it..consistently inconsistent.. Thats what the woman is..yea..
& as for the whole " didi ki sautan" deal , I've nothing to say..How does a show about star crossed lovers motivated by love but doomed by hatred goes to a show about a man torn b/ w the women he loves and a woman torn between the man she loves..doesn't make any sense to me! If this is really what CVs had in mind from the beginnig then i'm sorry they've been focusing on the wrong character uptil now. If the show really was about Arnav and His sister, then all the screen time that Khushi gets should have been Anjali's. Anjali's past should've been focused on more then Khushi's! How do they expect us to shif our loyalties from Arshi to..well, didi ki sautan!

Agree had I known this to be willow's show I would have never vested my interest in it...i thought she was a side character not the main LEAD!!!!!!!

I had watched one of her previous show and didnt like it so lets say this she is not my fav from any angle but now i just dislike her immensly...what are we watching here???a man torn in love for his sister????blehhh

"A man torn in love for his sister"  Irkhhh,That doesn't even sound right! 
Anyways it was really nice talking to you but i'll have to take your leave now, gotta do sehri, first roza (fast) ! eepp... So i'll catch you later ? SmileHeart

evenjleena28

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bila_a

"she doesnt act like a mental patient...they are consistent and their behaviour is same"

lol, just no. i mean a mental patient or a person with mental instability's behavior is the same. that's actually incorrect unless you were completely generalizing.  and i actually do want to know about anjali's past so i can see the pain she went through. but hopefulyl the show gets back on track, its just they are just focusing on another section of story. it's about how two people a doomed in their love because of obstacles which is what's happening here,although not so great to watch. they need to finish this track and get it out of the way soon.

Again I shall repeat myself that I hope you are saying this because of either personal exprience or proffessional knowledge???

Okay when you go to a mental institution or a psycriatic ward...the characteristics of the client are same...now say you are talking to a person who is hallucinating...they will constantly hallucinate...they dont go sane one day and stop the next...thats why they are given medicines so that the symtoms gradually stop...it is not saying that they have stopped but the medicines have controlled it...similarly you have a depressed person ...they will be depressed unless they seek helo...

If she was crazy then she would have been taking medicines even before she fell pregnant...and she would have suffered since then...so for that reason i say she is not acting like a mental patient

Edited by evenjleena28 - 21 July 2012 at 12:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AfyaSwaNia_2

Yash141 Goldie
Yash141
Yash141

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvBarunSanaya

Originally posted by Yash141

I can't believe I'm still watching this...

Ok..repeat.. Only for Barun and Sanaya..Only for Barun and Sanaya...Only for Barun and Sanaya...Only for Barun and Sanaya...Only for Barun and Sanaya...Only for Barun and Sanaya...Only for Barun and Sanaya...Only for Barun and Sanaya

I agree!! Barun and Sanaya are the only reason i'm watching to this show.. 

After watching the Ganji yesterday...holding Arnav's hand and all...this came to my mind...

Bhai ka Di hain hum...
Na Khushi sirf hain hum..
Bhai har pal mere sang..
Diya aur baati hum... 

Edited by Yash141 - 21 July 2012 at 1:00am
PlovesArshi Senior Member
PlovesArshi
PlovesArshi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Thank you for your post! Bring Shyam back...I liked hating him! I would like the Gupta sisters to leave as well! What a mad house RM is!

MrDarcyfan

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
i ve already ranted n ranted...exhausted..now... even if they din wan to show romance..don spoil anji... i am starting to hate her now... i mean she is accusing him for loving his wife???

Afya

Go to top