Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I WANT A REFUND! THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS SOLD! (Page 21)

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

Originally posted by dmgloverforever

Well, one could argue that she lost her mental balance after her husband left thus the drama but the bottom line is Anjali's behavior is rather odd. Her symptoms appear and disappear like magic and not to mention they're a bit out of the ordinary too. I've never seen her go od on food, aren't you suppose to do that when you're pregnant? After Shyam her food strikes are still understandable but i dont think i ever saw her eating like pregnant women do even before that.
All in all Anjali's Pregnancy track = EPIC FAIL, the Cvs reallycouldn't keep up with it.

But the issue is she doesnt act like a mental patient...they are consistent and their behaviour is same...here one day she is fine and next all sick and third day all fine...she is consistenly inconsistent...if one can call it that...

The whole show is EPIC FAIL now...how many people will watch that the trp's will show next week butthe bro sis love is weird

Tell me about it..consistently inconsistent.. Thats what the woman is..yea..
& as for the whole " didi ki sautan" deal , I've nothing to say..How does a show about star crossed lovers motivated by love but doomed by hatred goes to a show about a man torn b/ w the women he loves and a woman torn between the man she loves..doesn't make any sense to me! If this is really what CVs had in mind from the beginnig then i'm sorry they've been focusing on the wrong character uptil now. If the show really was about Arnav and His sister, then all the screen time that Khushi gets should have been Anjali's. Anjali's past should've been focused on more then Khushi's! How do they expect us to shif our loyalties from Arshi to..well, didi ki sautan!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28AfyaLuvBarunSanayaMrDarcyfan

russelskhushi IF-Dazzler
russelskhushi
russelskhushi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
just loved ur post... u said everything i had in ma mind...
the stupid 2 mins of rabba ve's are making no sence...cv's are just playing with our emotions..how many more times will we be seeing arnav almost kissing khushi and getting interupted??? its like the same thing happing again and again... im totally pissed...
and why the hell arnav is not telling the truth to the RM idiots??? they keep insuting khushi and yet he or nany is not telling the truth to mami or anjali!!! is'nt he doing the same mistake by hidding the truth from her like he did b4?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AfyaMrDarcyfan

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bila_

umm. some people go through pregnancy being perfectly fine while others have a horrible time. considering the amount of stress anjali is under it seriously  is quite obvious that she is the way that she is. especially considering her husband left. so yes that could happen if a husband left. stress alone can make a person really sick, so why wouldn't it happen to anjali after everything was let loose. you may feel like she is a attention seeker but i just think that thats what comes with her situation and overall metal and emotional stability.

So am assuming you are saying this either because you have had that exprience or proffessional knowledge??? and I agree that some breeze through and some have morning sickness till the time they deliver the child...but that happens throughout the whole pregnancy not randomly...so what i mean by this is a person who is going to have terrible time will have it from get go and same with the person who breezes through...they dont go seven month fine and then one day very conviently after hubby leaves starts having these issues...that could be related with depression but not with pregnancy...

So if you are carrying a child and you know you state is bad get help...they can afford it ...also you cannot just one day be stable and next day unstable and that is what is shown here...there is a limit for co dependency and it has to be shown logically

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rainaMLuvBarunSanayaSiri22SwaNia_2

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
I too want a refund...
LuvBarunSanaya IF-Dazzler
LuvBarunSanaya
LuvBarunSanaya

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Brilliant post ClapClap
You just spoke my mind.. I've ranted in so many threads that now i'm tired of ranting.. Ouch Seriously what they have done to this show,Their so called 'Baby' Angry
Why snake's female version is behaving like she's dying!?!
I dont even want to start on Mami and akash.. Spineless akash,why did he marry payal when he can't even stand for her :@ mami,akash and anjali please go to hell.. I can't tolerate all this rubbish anymore.. RM people should stop pampering self-centered woman :@ she doesn't want to take medicines let her be Confused she won't die dammit.. She's just pregnant.. and as far as i know no pregnant woman takes so many medicines .. Seriouslyyy CVs stop dishing out crap to us..
I want my refund too!!! Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AfyaOmNaMaSteOm

Yash141 Goldie
Yash141
Yash141

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
I can't believe I'm still watching this...

Ok..repeat.. Only for Barun and Sanaya.. Only for Barun and Sanaya...Only for Barun and Sanaya... Only for Barun and Sanaya... Only for Barun and Sanaya... Only for Barun and Sanaya... Only for Barun and Sanaya... Only for Barun and Sanaya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AfyaLuvBarunSanayaOmNaMaSteOm

bila_a IF-Dazzler
bila_a
bila_a

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by evenjleena28

Well, one could argue that she lost her mental balance after her husband left thus the drama but the bottom line is Anjali's behavior is rather odd. Her symptoms appear and disappear like magic and not to mention they're a bit out of the ordinary too. I've never seen her go od on food, aren't you suppose to do that when you're pregnant? After Shyam her food strikes are still understandable but i dont think i ever saw her eating like pregnant women do even before that.
All in all Anjali's Pregnancy track = EPIC FAIL, the Cvs reallycouldn't keep up with it.

But the issue is she doesnt act like a mental patient...they are consistent and their behaviour is same...here one day she is fine and next all sick and third day all fine...she is consistenly inconsistent...if one can call it that...

The whole show is EPIC FAIL now...how many people will watch that the trp's will show next week butthe bro sis love is weird

& as for the whole " didi ki sautan" deal , I've nothing to say..How does a show about star crossed lovers motivated by love but doomed by hatred goes to a show about a man torn b/ w the women he loves and a woman torn between the man she loves..doesn't make any sense to me! If this is really what CVs had in mind from the beginnig then i'm sorry they've been focusing on the wrong character uptil now. If the show really was about Arnav and His sister, then all the screen time that Khushi gets should have been Anjali's. Anjali's past should've been focused on more then Khushi's! How do they expect us to shif our loyalties from Arshi to..well, didi ki sautan!

"she doesnt act like a mental patient...they are consistent and their behaviour is same"

i mean in some aspect their behavior is the same but anjali is a different story    and i actually do want to know about anjali's past so i can see the pain she went through. but hopefulyl the show gets back on track, its just they are just focusing on another section of story. it's about how two people a doomed in their love because of obstacles which is what's happening here,although not so great to watch. they need to finish this track and get it out of the way soon.

Edited by bila_a - 21 July 2012 at 12:52am
evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged

Agree had I known this to be willow's show I would have never vested my interest in it...i thought she was a side character not the main LEAD!!!!!!!

I had watched one of her previous show and didnt like it so lets say this she is not my fav from any angle but now i just dislike her immensly...what are we watching here???a man torn in love for his sister????blehhh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainaMAfyaSwaNia_2

Go to top